PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
DR. CONRAD MURRAY TRIAL
Prosecution: Murray Killed MJ

The Michael Jackson manslaughter trial will never end for Michael Jackson's 3 kids ... because Conrad Murray is the reason their father is dead -- so said prosecutor David Walgren in a powerful closing statement.

Walgren -- in a measured but forceful tone -- told the jury, "Michael Jackson trusted Conrad Murray.  He trusted him with his life." 

Walgren hammered home Murray's alleged recklessness in fueling MJ with Propofol and other drugs night after night.  In all, Walgren noted Murray injected Jackson with 4 gallons of the anesthetic.

And the prosecutor made sure the jury remembered that Murray repeatedly lied to paramedics and doctors about the drug that did Michael in -- Propofol -- showing a "consciousness of guilt."

Walgren scoffed at the evidence, showing that Jackson was complaining he couldn't sleep yet Murray was distracted by various telephone calls:  "What was so pressing that he just couldn't care for Michael Jackson."

And there's this... Walgren noted that Murray kept almost no medical records but took the time to secretly record Michael while he was under the influence of Propofol and other drugs.

And Walgren showed disdain for the defense's key Propofol expert, Dr. Paul White, who testified that MJ injected himself with the fatal dose of Propofol, saying, "What you were presented by Dr. White was junk science...it was garbage."

According to Walgren, Murray acted with "extreme, criminal, gross negligence" in his care for MJ -- and the only possible verdict is GUILTY.

The defense is about to strike back in closing.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
When Walgren said;

"Michael Jackson trusted Conrad Murray.  He trusted him with his life."...then he said something like Michael Jackson, put his life in his hands (CM) and that misplaced trust got him killed...it seemed to me, in my opinion, the comment that Walgren made sounded like he was insinuating that MJ was incapable, too trusting, naive and ignorant...which proves this can only be a hoax, because if it isn't it, it shows that MJ was incapable, too trusting, naive and ignorant and I refuse to believe that...

...believing that MJ is alive means you believe in MJ and believe he is very capable and intelligent (which I'm sure all MJ fans agree, that MJ was VERY smart), but believing that he died, means that you believe the opposite (stated above)....in my opinion anyway.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

My position always was and is.. lol I'm standing on both sides here  :lol: :oops: that there was indeed well-planned
sinister conspiracy to kill Michael AND that Michael knew about it.
Question still stays - who was faster and who outsmarted who. Michael was smart, but was he faster? It was question of days or hours maybe! I'm still watching.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
My position always was and is.. lol I'm standing on both sides here  :lol: :oops: that there was indeed well-planned
sinister conspiracy to kill Michael AND that Michael knew about it.
Question still stays - who was faster and who outsmarted who. Michael was smart, but was he faster? It was question of days or hours maybe! I'm still watching.

But MJ had this planned for years and years, and would pull it out whenever he needed it...in one of TS posts he said it wasn't just sprung on the day of June 25th, so obviously it was planned for that exact day/date.

I agree though, like how MJ was supposed to be at the WTC that day, he just missed it,which is a relief, the statement could also be 'wrong place at the wrong time'...anyone could of got lucky.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions