PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
KATHERINE & JOE JACKSON
We're Shackin' Up Near the Courthouse

Katherine and Joe Jackson are currently on their way to a hotel near the L.A. County Superior courthouse ... so when the jury finally reaches a verdict, they're right near the action.

Katherine and Joe live in Calabasas -- with traffic, it could take over two hours to get to the courthouse ... and we're told, they just didn't want to chance missing a beat.

According to sources, they plan to check in and stay for as long as it takes the jury to come to a decision.

It's unclear if other members of the Jackson family also plan to crash nearby the courthouse.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

I don't know why... but the way this article is written, gives me the impression to read between the lines (it is also possible that I'm a bit hoax feverish :oops: atm). Why so explicitly written about the distance & time between the house in Calabasas and the 'action', for what purpose? Katherine and Joe prefered a hotel near the 'action', like Michael did, as has been discussed on this forum. Michael rented a hotel about 1 mi from the 'action' at Carolwood Dr.

And..what about the dots? Lindsay Lohan wore a black/white (or marine/white) dotted top during court a few days ago. Katherine is wearing a black/white dotted blazer. Is it a fashion trend, a coincidence or a connection=dot?
Last Edit: November 05, 2011, 06:40:25 PM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

all4loveandbelieve

I did not know that Joe lived with katherine in Calabasas! I thought that Joe lived elsewhere.. That is great, the children needs a father figure since Michael is not around often to guide them. For me if they booked a hotel room maybe Michael is there with them.. who knows!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal