_Anna_Topic starter

22 minutes ago BY TMZ STAFF.
Dr. Conrad Murray
I'm Weathering the Storm
With Friends & Family

Misery loves company -- Dr. Conrad Murray says he won't be spending what could be his final days of freedom alone.

While the jury deliberates the doc was spotted walking in Santa Monica ...and claimed he'll be hunkering down with "friends and family, and my children."

As TMZ first reported, Murray is "optimistic" the jury will acquit -- but, he claims, he ultimately has "no idea" how they'll swing

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

The jury is deliberating on the Conrad Murray trial about MICHAEL JACKSON's "death".  This is a big deal.  And yet Murray is walking around in a very empty area, with one cameraman asking him questions.  Murray never seems to have a pap crush around him, which should be expected, if this wasn't a hoax.  Always just the one cameraman, up close and asking questions. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
I really wonder what the verdict is going to be. It's 50-50 if you ask me. Can't wait.  bounce/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

Did anyone notice the pink truck "Blush Moving"? Eyecatching, isn't it? ;) Is it a clue? Meaning: blush->embarrassment/blunder (Murray) -> is moving. This could mean:

>we're moving to the next hoax level
>Murray won't go to jail and the trial will be moved because there's more investigation needed to bring the 'real' wrong people to court
>the verdict will be moved by a motion. :?

In law, a motion is a procedural device to bring a limited, contested issue before a court for decision. A motion may be thought of as a request to the judge (or judges) to make a decision about the case.[1] Motions may be made at any point in administrative, criminal or civil proceedings, although that right is regulated by court rules which vary from place to place. The party requesting the motion may be called the movant, or may simply be the moving party. The party opposing the motion is the nonmovant or nonmoving party.

A "motion for summary judgment" asks the court to decide that the available evidence, even if taken in the light most favorable to the non-moving party, supports a ruling in favor of the moving party. This motion is usually only made when sufficient time for discovering all evidence has expired. For summary judgment to be granted in most jurisdictions, a two-part standard must be satisfied: (i) no genuine issue of material fact can be in dispute between the parties, and (ii) the moving party must be entitled to judgment as a matter of law. For example, a claim that a doctor engaged in malpractice by prescribing a drug could result in summary judgment if the plaintiff failed to obtain expert testimony indicating that the drug was improperly prescribed. Motions to dismiss and motions for summary judgment are types of dispositive motions.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)

The last option: a motion, especially regarding the hoax and a fake trial, can ask the judge to make a decision and overrule the jury (as far as I can understand this "dry" legal info, lol). Judge Pastor who's " playing his role" is directing the verdict according to the hoax scenario 8-).

Whatever happens keep the faith!
L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Sarahli

I noticed the big "Blush Moving" pink truck too lol. Indeed maybe a hidden message to tell us that something/someone is going to "move". I went to their website: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Welcome to Blush Moving

Why not make your next move the very best one? Start with us, at Blush Moving and get the first class treatment you and your life’s belonging deserve.

We appreciate that you are moving your LIFE, so we safeguard your possessions with the same care that we would our very own. We can help you turn a stressful event in your life to pleasant, worry free and fun experience.

Funny.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

everlastinglove_MJ

The titel "Weathering the Storm" aks for attention : 

Weathering the Storm: States Move Forward on Child and Family Health Coverage Despite Tough Economic Climate

September 2009

Authors: Martha Heberlein, Jocelyn Guyer, and Dawn Horner

This report provides a first look at state activity after the passage of CHIPRA and the availability of increased Medicaid funding in the economic stimulus package. It finds that despite unprecedented fiscal challenges, all but a few states held steady on children's health coverage, and twenty-three states took steps to move forward. This progress on children's coverage has important implications as the nation moves forward with health reform.

Download Weathering the Storm: States Move Forward on Child and Family Health Coverage Despite Tough Economic Climate (PDF)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

move forward = make a change   /bravo/
Last Edit: November 05, 2011, 03:08:55 PM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions