Wow I never thought I will seee Murray trial,Occupay Los Angeles and Ambulance 71 on ONE video  :shock:!!!! Is this TWILIGHT ZONE or I'm crazy ,lol  geek/?????

Nimmer's Murray Trial Report
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PumxR-Qu14Q&feature=channel_video_title[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

applehead, thank you for posting this video.. I did not know that Navi was in court. I know Navi use to be a decoy for Michael.. This is nice of people talking about Michael this way, I hope he sees how much he is loved,so he can come back soon.. blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
WOW! Applehead...if you are in the Twilight Zone, then so am I! That was a great video...we are restoring Michael's name!!!! Thank you so much for sharing! Get that info out there...we ALL,( Believers and "non" Believers), want "JUSTICE" for Michael, what that JUSTICE" is, may differ in the eyes of the Public, but the  reality is, that we are ALL working together as a team, both sides being represented to the fullest..Both sides taking a Stand in the name of MIchael!! This all works perfectly in the big scheme of things! The only thing that really matters is the collective " positive personal energy" we are putting out there in the universe When we are passionate about something, we literally, "SHINE"! ...we are already fighting the "EVIL" forces, claiming back what is rightfully ours . We are really "fighting for our lives inside a real Killer THRILLER!!! ..  But in the end, we are all fighting for the common bond of LOVE!

I LOVE YOU ALL!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thanks for posting this video. I especially enjoyed the woman with the cute photo of MJ and his daughter. Such a sweet story.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions