SpeedDemon1987Topic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • I'm Standin' Though You're Kickin' Me
Okay, so I'm happily sitting in the lounge room on my iPad, browsing through my favorite website (you guessed it, right here) and watching the news when this interview with Michael Crawford comes on. Now, this straight away caught my attention, purely because my ears are now sensitive to the name Michael  :roll: but as I continued watching, some things that were shown and said really stood out to me.
First, I'm pretty sure the interview took place in London, so they showed some shots of the city and the hustle bustle and stuff like that. However, one of these shots just happened to have an MJ poster. I couldn't see exactly what it was for, but I definitely saw a picture of Michael and "Thriller" written on it. Hmmm.
Next, they showed a shot of a theatre that was currently showing "The Wizard Of Oz". This was because Crawford is/was playing as the Wizard. Double hmmm.
Conversation got to "The Phantom Of The Opera", as Crawford had played the Phantom in that as well, which reminded me of reading somewhere that MJ had wanted to play the part of the Phantom at one point. They also mentioned "25 years of 'The Phantom Of The Opera", which just made me think "25 years of Thriller"
Near the end, Crawford talked about is twelfth album, which is only going to be released in Australia. It's called, "Story Of My Life".
Finally, just to throw some numerology into this mix, this was aired on Channel 9 on November 7th.
Just some food for thought. It really got me thinking
Oh, and it really didn't help that they kept saying, "Michael this, Michael that" Maybe I should head back to Beechworth and visit the old asylum again... lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions