Michael Jackson - The Moscow Case
November 05, 2011, 11:43:49 PM
I wasn't sure where to post this video. It's about an hour long but I have to say I didn't think about the time at all while watching the documentary about Michael's concert in Moscow and the days before and after.

There were a few occasions in the video where the person being interviewed would say "This is it". It left me wondering if there was more to that than random words to describe a moment of time.

It also described where people tried to sabotage the concert, the media's buy-off, etc., It leaves me with my eyes opened even wider as I acknowledge that most of Michael's life he was met with people trying to strike him down. Yet, in spite of that his spirit would shine through. Good does truly prevail.

Watch for yourself and come away with a new appreciation for Michael, the man.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mt2btPRYvTM&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Last Edit: November 05, 2011, 11:45:29 PM by voiceforthesilent
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Re: Michael Jackson - The Moscow Case
November 06, 2011, 06:25:09 AM
Ahhh 1993. 90s, SAD time for Russia. Anarchy, crimes, no jobs. Mess.
Nobody was speaking English properly, true  fresse/ why should we?
I was 12 and no way I could be on his concert :(
No money and no one to accompany me anyway, dad died recently
and we were struggling with just mom left, she was taking odd
jobs because the place she worked on a nice position for
many years in USSR was no more.
Moscow was indeed a gloomy and lost place back then.
And who was the first western megastar to visit us during such bad,
sad days?
MICHAEL!  /overreacting/
And of course, Michael picked September for horrible weather  :lol:!
Why they never visit us in Summer?
And of course, first allegations came. The evil hand reached from his
own homeland  :cry:.
Like that we got "Stranger in Moscow" song, most beautiful and
sad.. It's sad he wasn't happy here at the time  :|.
See how even locals noticed he was surrounded by leeches and
was lonely? Lol and too much security! Nothing bad would happen
to him, people were pretty naive and innocent and not violent.
Touching and grabbing celebrities was a no-no back then,
he would be safe. Our Peter Pan  bearhug

It was freshly ruined country with nothing left, lost in crime
and translation and not used to "concerts" like that at all.
No organisation. No sources. Poor, very poor and lost people.
No information. Mafia rampant.

It was surreal but we're forever grateful Michael made
it happen!  mj_dance/

LOL looks like sci-fi, true  :lol:

And not true "there is no demand for his music" - lack of his songs in karaoke is because we still don't speak English and really, his music is not for sad drunken place like
local karaoke bars!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 06, 2011, 11:58:39 AM
Aiden wrote:
And not true "there is no demand for his music" - lack of his songs in karaoke is because we still don't speak English and really, his music is not for sad drunken place like
local karaoke bars!

Thank you so much for sharing your experience during the time of this concert...1993. I loved reading your story very much.

I was confused by the comments that said there is no demand for his music so I appreciate your thoughts on this as well. It seems to me based on the video clip of the concert that he was/is popular and his music has touched the people.

It's confusing as to why some go to great lengths to tear down his accomplishments. Jealousy, greed, and racial motivation are very destructive but love conquers all.

Michael is very unique and only wants to do good. I am so excited that these types of stories are finally being told. I pray people bind those words of truth to their heart.

Thanks again for sharing your story. Blessings to you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

November 06, 2011, 12:05:15 PM
@Aidan_81..........what a beautiful, heartfelt post...thank you SO much for sharing that!
You're great!

LOVE U

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

November 06, 2011, 12:41:01 PM
Did NO ONE notice the casual reference to Michael being an extraterrestrial from a completely different dimension?????

As mentioned there were a couple of oddly placed "This Is It"s and a scarecrow reference I think. 

And why is this video with NO FOOTAGE of a concert being released now?  Pretty surreal, I would suggest.  And what IS Michael doing with the army all the time.    Curious that subsequently there was a turnaround for Russia with Putin at the helm.  Who knows.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 06, 2011, 12:56:08 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Did NO ONE notice the casual reference to Michael being an extraterrestrial from a completely different dimension?????

..  Pretty surreal, I would suggest.  And what IS Michael doing with the army all the time.    Curious that subsequently there was a turnaround for Russia with Putin at the helm.  Who knows.

:lol: Well, this is what Michael was for us back then - E.T.
of sorts [we knew E.T. already]. Peter Pan. Creature not from this world. Shining.

He was doing it with all armies in countries visited during the tour from what I recall. Sadly no special Russian connection here  :cry: and it was waaay before Putin!

Concert itself was a bit of a disaster - rain was SO bad, he had people crawling on stage wiping it with rags,
couldn't do his usual dancing routine and so on.
Hey, watch Stranger In Moscow vid again - that rain, he got it right  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Loud

November 06, 2011, 03:03:33 PM
I just have seen a little bit of this documentary and damn, there are somany parallels between how Michael felt about russia and myself. Pretty hard to watch fo me especially knowing the system there...at that time for underprivileged children one just could think that he is a present to them.

OMG Stranger In Moscow is one of my favourite songs of all time...and yes life there was hard and it is incredible to see Michael walking with the AUTHORITY.
That were times back then when I became a huge fan of Michael Jackson...He was the only one from the west who I was allowed to listening to just so incredible!!! But Moscow and the system is a sad topic Michael truly brought joy to people and I feel sorry for him that he was to good to be recognizedby the BS press!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 06, 2011, 03:19:57 PM
These are awesome comments - I love hearing from people who actually know first hand what it was like. Blessings and hugs to you!

EDIT: The scarecrow comment was a bit strange too. I agree. I didn't think much about the ET comment because I felt it was their way of explaining someone who was out of reach to them. The "This Is It" comments definitely felt placed there on purpose.
Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 03:22:39 PM by voiceforthesilent
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Loud

November 06, 2011, 06:13:08 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
These are awesome comments - I love hearing from people who actually know first hand what it was like. Blessings and hugs to you!

EDIT: The scarecrow comment was a bit strange too. I agree. I didn't think much about the ET comment because I felt it was their way of explaining someone who was out of reach to them. The "This Is It" comments definitely felt placed there on purpose.

I have to disagree with you about the This is it comment.It is totaly normal for people who speak russian to say that´s it and to underestimate huge events for example. That is a common way to talk in russia. Do not take it to serious I would have translatet it that was: That´s it...so simple an pure. From my point of view this has nothing to do with This Is It Tour.

Thank you for you comment above. Yes Michael was and still remained a very special person...To good for this world. I feel a big respect for this men, he used his power so wisely and in a positive way that it even touches/hurts (in a positive way) me so deeply. He is a gift to the world in which only view people deserve to get that gift.
Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 06:14:42 PM by Loud
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

anewfan

November 06, 2011, 06:14:12 PM
Thank you for sharing this, Voice. Seeing him with the orphans was just so precious. You could tell he was the most comfortable with them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal