Impersonator in Vegas
November 06, 2011, 12:38:27 AM
It's really him, no surgical mask..it's really him!! He did a street performance in June in Vegas and no one knew it!:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y11E3944VtA&feature=[/youtube]
Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 05:06:41 PM by ~Souza~
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Doesn't have me convinced. Seems like a good tribute artist.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Classic! I said on chat the other day I had a dream the night before that Michael was hiding in plain sight as an impersonator (in the dream he was my friend so I knew). No one guessed it was really him.

This one is really good but the moves seem too deliberate and rehearsed, plus I think the real MJ would be too shy to do an impromtu street performance. Not that I know what MJ would do. You never know....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions but no one is entitled to their own facts" ~ Nobel Laureate, Elizabeth Blackburn

Odd song choice. Not that it's no good because it's actually one of my favorites right now. So really, WHO IS IT???  haha
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

i know this is a impersonator, but it really looks like the MJ in This is it!!....don't u think???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E is the messageThanx MICHAEL

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
i know this is a impersonator, but it really looks like the MJ in This is it!!....don't u think???

Honestly, I was going to edit my post and say it looks like the orange pants MJ in This Is It...haha. But I think the orange pants MJ had bigger hands and I really FELT that it was MJ. I don't know. It's really hard to say. However, I feel very strongly that the person in that video is an impersonator. From what can be heard in the video, that guy seems like a great live singer.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
Right now, knowing what I know, I wouldn't put it past Michael to do something like this! lol I don't know if it is him, but it sure does look like one of  the Michael's from This Is It, and those mannerisms are uncanny!! He is very good whoever he may be, or not be!

Thank you for posting it!
Love you guys!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Well I can tell you when I and my friends spoke to him it was just like when we spoke to MJ at the entrance at the Staples Center. Sounded like him, laughed like him, gestured like him and his eyes were exactly like MJ's. We asked him what his name is and he said Michael and we just looked at each other. This was on June 8th. I ran into this forum now and wanted to put this out there. I emailed TMZ in June but they avoided my email. So I'm glad I found this place to share. I know he's dead, but what was that?? WTF??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
Well we can't know for sure who this guy was, but he the resemblance is great and the gestures also.
If it was Michael, then he must have had some other surgeries meanwhile... because he doesn't really look like the Michael that we know. Although he does resemble a little with the "This is It" Michael.... so you never know!

I tend to believe that this whole -impersonators thing is done on purpose, both in Elvis & Michael cases! To create confusion and to allow them an "escape" in case someone sees them and recognizes them, they would always have the option of saying: "I'm just an impersonator" and get away with that... lol

I remember reading or listening to an interview with Linda Thomson [Elvis's girlfriend for 4 years after he divorced from Priscilla], where she said that she loved making pranks to the fans together with Elvis loll She said they once took a walk on the street, with no bodyguards at all! just like that, dressed normally, like an ordinary couple! lmao :)) And of course, when they passed by a cinema  , people getting out of a movie, they recognized him and starting screaming: "Elvis! Elvis!" they stopped, people got closer and Linda said: he really does look a lot like ELvis, doesn't he?" to which they asked "it's not Elvis?" and Linda "Of course he's not, what would Elvis do here ion the street ? with no bodyguard?" lmao  :lol: They said "You're right!' and they left amazed with how much he "looked like Elvis"! lmao  :lol: I paraphrased of course, these were not the exact lines, but the message was this!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Well I can tell you when I and my friends spoke to him it was just like when we spoke to MJ at the entrance at the Staples Center. Sounded like him, laughed like him, gestured like him and his eyes were exactly like MJ's. We asked him what his name is and he said Michael and we just looked at each other. This was on June 8th. I ran into this forum now and wanted to put this out there. I emailed TMZ in June but they avoided my email. So I'm glad I found this place to share. I know he's dead, but what was that?? WTF??

Conclusive I will tell you what was that,lol  :lol: He is good but he is not Michael  :lol: :lol: !!!!OMG I hardly kept myself from falling down of my chair,when he said twice SHAMONE,and then the SCREAM  :lol: :lol: :lol: !!!!!
Anyway thank you for the video,I had a GOOD LAUGH  :)!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This is exactly what I imagined Michael doing. Definitely a prank he would pull.

The upper lip looks like there is something shoved up between the nose and lip to elongate it, if you look at him closely the skin is unnaturally stretched to probably change his look a bit. Even the hair is purposely done in a haphazard way.

From what I see, if he was a real impersonator, it would take just a few dollars more to get better hair and facial makeup and look exactly like MJ. Someone who sings and moves like Michael would probably be the best impersonator out there who could get much better gigs than just performing on a sidewalk. I don't think any other impersonator is that good. And do you think that if he performed as a stand in in TII they would release him to prowl the streets?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I think his fingers were way too short to be MJ. Great look alike though!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jono

Well, if you "know he is dead" then it absolutely was a good impersonator! If he is not dead (which I believe), then you never know...
Our Michael is the "King of Pranks" after all  :D

Wouldn't that be something to put in the upcoming documentary/movie about this hoax??  lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance." - Albert Einstein

this guy is one awesome impersonator... but just that... an impersonator...

tell tale signs. upper lip. hands, a little stocky, body not long enough.

also that clothing is outdated. it is a nod to way you make me feel. he hasnt worn that for ages.

but HUGE thank you for posting.

Big LOVE..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

SpeedDemon1987

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • I'm Standin' Though You're Kickin' Me
I'm actually sitting on the fence about this one. It could be Michael posing as an impersonator, it could be an impersonator posing as Michael. But one thing I did notice, and it could just be the lighting or my tired eyes, but it looked like he had applied white make up. Almost like a mask. Now we all know that Mike suffers from vitiligo and that made his skin lose it's pigment. But his natural skin colour is not as white as what is shown in the video. So it could be that either this impersonator that has taken the time to study and perfect MJ's mannerisms and dancing couldn't be bothered to actually look the part, or that it was Michael deliberately dressing up to look "fake" so he could perform. Which doesn't quite click, in my opinion, because I don't believe Michael is the sort of person to jump into something like that without sending some kind of message or meaning. The only one I can pick is the song choice. "Who Is It"

Maybe it is and maybe it isn't. It will go on my list of questions that I wanna ask Mike if/when I meet
him. Not this incident specifically, but if he ever did go out and perform as an impersonator.
Thanks for posting. bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions