Re: Impersonator in Vegas
December 31, 2011, 07:57:36 PM
The excluding comment regarding the mpersonator having on a wig  :?  Michael does wear them, you know.   /white flag/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • You don't have to explain something you never said
December 31, 2011, 08:18:35 PM
Wigs now days are the easy in style. Heck I have long thick curly hair & I"d like to put wig on some days so I wouldn't have to do my hair either. Yes. most knew Michael wore wigs. So depending on wig, features on face woud vary depending on how far wig goes down on ears, thinness, etc... Yes, hands have been mentioned as something everyone looks at, but Michael in his earlier & black (hope no one takes offense) his hands & fingers we're slender. But as his skin got lighter and with age, his hands seemed chunkier & chubbier. No where nears what they looked like in his Thriller era. I'm a woman, I look back on pics 10 years ago, my fingers are much more slender. Also depending on how much physical work your hands & fingers are subjected to. But age does make a difference on what your hands look like. Michael was getting younger, along with the arthritis we know he had which "chunks" out the fingers.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

micasjas

September 15, 2016, 01:19:24 AM
Lol that maybe me frown and question what I just watched big time. My brains says that can't be him because it just can't be but WTF? (I just replied to a post that I never liked imposters and would always see they are fake, should've watched this first LOL)

His dance moves do seem to be rehearsed and not coming from the heart but the fact that he sang during the song it self, improvised...

Too bad you didn't film talking to him. Maybe you did speak to the real one. Love the polar bear !!! He/she is cute. Maybe a bodyguard in disquise lol

Someone posted if it was an imposter why remain a street artist? He should make himself known because if he resembles MJ this much, a lot of money goes into it and he could easily be making good money as an imposter.
Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 01:42:00 AM by micasjas
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

micasjas

September 15, 2016, 01:23:51 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
We all know he's alive. Elvis faked his death & also performed in Vegas for years after his "death". Why was this video shot in HD all the way up to them approaching "michael"? ....Yes, his hands are different from the angle that is shot but what got me wasn't just the dance moves, which this "michael" has got down excellent. What got me is the song of choice......WHO IS IT?   Most people wouldn't even know that's a Michael Jackson song. This "michael" is not being mobbed because the song choice. If your impersonator & you want to gain on Vegas Blvd. you will pick Billy Jean, Thriller, etc...a song that you know everyone knows. I'm sorry but ......WHO IS IT?....... tells me that that song is PERFECT for the real Michael. I got chills watchin this guy. The shoulder shake/shift, & he belted out some short lyric/his famous "whoooheeee". Identical to Michael. I have NEVER & i LOOKED SAW ANY IMPERSONATOR ON YOU-TUBE SING A SONG LIKE "WHO IS IT"?.....they always sang songs that were #1's. The song choice tells me he's doing what Elvis did.......perform in Vegas. Unless someone comes up on who this guy is.......besides Michael.... & proof.......then ........
I do agree with you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 08, 2016, 01:45:53 AM
What's the point in faking your death to perform in Vegas?  You'll get a better audience alive like Celine Dion and countless others.  Makes more sense.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions