2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Just wondering how this can be possible...and why was it done??

The first gurney photo looks more traumatic with its mouth open...

But before a viewing by family members, the body has to be made presentable...and this includes placing something under their chin, to help close their mouths...The intubating tube, MUST be left in for the coroners....and can not be taken out until autopsy...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

I know what you are trying to say, but logically it is 2 different gurney one when they pronounced him dead, and the other for autopsy, they moved this body( I will not name Michael because it is not him) to another gurney and they closed his mouth, and tilted his head to the other side. This is what I think.. I may be wrong.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

bec

They can't. The corpse would be in full rigor at this point.

But that's not a pic of a corpse so it's an easy explanation.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

MissG

May be one pic is flipped and that´s why the head direction does not fit?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Tink

2 different poses, at 2 different times. Might I suggest something that hasn't been suggest yet for the autopsy setup? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

There's also...a male autopsy vest! You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sorry, don't know how to do the tags.

I have my own theory on what happened...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

xxmjxx

Wasnt it said by the paramedics,that when they got to the house,the person they attended had a peach fuzz no hair,were did the black hair come from on those pictures then,think this has been disscused already,but thought i would just say........ :?: :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

See, that's what I keep hearing, that's been driving me crazy throughout the entire ordeal: "We heard." "We are told."
I'll check the dead dog.

Also, IRC, the policeman who went to get the hairs a month later at Forest Lawn was quite descriptive - except for where the cut should've been, to remove the brain.

Sometimes, it's also the lack of information, that's also the devil in the details.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

suspicious mind

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
See, that's what I keep hearing, that's been driving me crazy throughout the entire ordeal: "We heard." "We are told."I'll check the dead dog.

Also, IRC, the policeman who went to get the hairs a month later at Forest Lawn was quite descriptive - except for where the cut should've been, to remove the brain.

Sometimes, it's also the lack of information, that's also the devil in the details.

wonder if it is possible for some group of people : fans, justice for michael ect. to file some sort of class action for the full disclosure of details in this case?  ok i am heading back to the comfort of my little corner now, ready the jacket .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

guys stop posting pictures of me, it's not nice. I don't like when people sneak up  on me while im sleeping and taking pictures. Sure, its weird and all that I prefer gurney's...but thats just your assertion as to what normality consists of.

fyi, as bec  iterated, he can't move if hes in rigor. body is too stiff. but it's not michael's "dead" body. they probably photoshopped him from a picture him sleeping or something. I donno.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Coming soon to a trial near you; MJ: the resurrection

aren’t dummies poseable  lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Tink

Something else has been bugging me here, if you insist a person. After being on IVs too many times over the past two months, where do you think the punctures are, really on my arms? The person who inserted them put them into the BACK of my hands, because she said thats where it's much EASIER to hit a vein, and more comfortable for the patient. So, I have 3 bruises across 2 hands, hoping they heal up nice.

They normally only puncture the elbow area, for TESTS, not for admission with IVs connected (under normal circumstances).. I asked when I had more blood drawn this week.  /white flag/ Geez, haven't I given enough to these vampires? (joke).

So, you could theoretically snip an intubation tube down, and just insert it into the mouth, and tape it as usual.

I'd have my head moved away, for the "autopsy" photo if it were me, because I'd be giggling every time my friends were taking it, and saying, "Okay, and now play dead."

It's not a gurney, it's the metal table, btw. I just see sheets, totally inappropriate for transporting anyone, but alive.

But then, I don't think he was at UCLA at all, but Cedars, resting peacefully - just like Elizabeth Taylor said (the only one I've never seen lie, until after told about the Hoax).
Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 03:15:04 PM by Tink
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lovemj

i,m wondering what that white stripe is along the chest  wish we could get a clearer picture
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
michael where are you miss you more

Tink

I don't know about the white stripe - it wasn't on the image I downloaded, and tried to clear up in photoshop with filters, to check for a belly button. But something just hit me, that's obvious, assuming someone is just make believing here:

When you lay down, your upper arms will pool, get wider. If someone died laying down, you would still have that position, even in rigor mortis. They also put the head on a block, just before they do an autopsy.

This is to resemble, just after the helicopter ride.

I do believe this is a live person, even after I adjusted the photo, and made the proportions more normal, with makeup on them, to stand for where the adrenaline shots were given. And yes - the outy belly button is there, when you adjust the lighting in photosho. So, someone perhaps used a filter, or there's more shots of this angle out.

I need to be told how to do that, to upload my modified image, that I also adjusted to a more proportionate weight.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I don't know about the white stripe - it wasn't on the image I downloaded, and tried to clear up in photoshop with filters, to check for a belly button. But something just hit me, that's obvious, assuming someone is just make believing here:

When you lay down, your upper arms will pool, get wider. If someone died laying down, you would still have that position, even in rigor mortis. They also put the head on a block, just before they do an autopsy.

This is to resemble, just after the helicopter ride.

I do believe this is a live person, even after I adjusted the photo, and made the proportions more normal, with makeup on them, to stand for where the adrenaline shots were given. And yes - the outy belly button is there, when you adjust the lighting in photosho. So, someone perhaps used a filter, or there's more shots of this angle out.

I need to be told how to do that, to upload my modified image, that I also adjusted to a more proportionate weight.

You could have the altered image up on the screen, and then take a screenshot...by pressing "PrintScreen" (PrtScn) key, and opening windows Paint......and paste the screen shot, and then crop it....it then can be saved to your computer as a JPEG or whatever you use to save pictures to your computer.....Cheers...xxxxxxx
Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 12:27:36 AM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

Ah, it's IN my computer as a JPEG already, in PHOTOSHOP. Why would I take a screenshot, then reverse engineer it all, and loose quality?  :(
I'm asking HOW to get the image onto this site!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal