I don't know if someone here saw this footages but the second is NEW to me  :) !!! 
If in the first video you can see that Michael really cares for Quincy Jones, in the second video Michael is just Michael ,lol  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: !!! OMG what a GOOD laugh I had  after Michael received that bouquet of flowers and You Rock My World song started  :lol:  :lol: :lol: !!!

Michael Jackson 30th Anniversary Concert MSG 2001 UNAIRED ENDING Part 1 - RARE Amatuer Footage
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTSs1EXMlAs&feature=related[/youtube]

Michael Jackson 30th Anniversary Concert MSG 2001 UNAIRED ENDING Part 2 - RARE Amatuer Footage
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDmMsSc-gvw&feature=related[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I can't even imagine being on stage with all those people....what a group! Yes, the flowers were funny timing.....he wasn't' sure what to do with them, it looked like.  However, he'd never hurt someone's feelings.  Did anyone happen to catch who the flute player was?  Was it Herbie Mann by chance?  I know it wasn't Sir James Galloway.  Just curious....it makes me want to dust off my flute playing.  I have played for many years and used to listen to both of these guys.
Thank you applehead....great videos!

Blessings Always
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

i think they should have aired this!! :)..what a great time everyone was having party/..mj  seems to be really enjoying himself michael-jackson/..i like to see mj cut loose n enjoy himself like noone is watching mj_bad/..the flowers were cute "thank you" now what do i do with them thought lol..you can tell the people in the audience wasn't going to leave as long as mj was still on the stage penguin/..the party is still going until mj leaves party/ lol..loved it!! thank you applehead!!
huggs n love n faith to all bearhug
suzz
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

These are great - thank you for sharing them with us.

I just can't get out of my mind what Frank Cascio said in his book about that night and also what MJ's makeup artist said in a blog - where he was so drugged up that he was late and at one point incoherent. I've watched many different clips of that night and at no time do I get the feeling that MJ was drugged up. Does anyone else feel otherwise?

Blessings.

PS - I want to say too, that I love how MJ turned and greeted each one, just like he did those kids in his 2006 World Music Award performance. And when he reached Ray Charles he touched his face with endearment. That was very touching to see. I loved it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Thank you for sharing this! I love finding videos I haven't seen... it's like finding a christmas present you forgot to open!  ::)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I just can't get out of my mind what Frank Cascio said in his book about that night and also what MJ's makeup artist said in a blog - where he was so drugged up that he was late and at one point incoherent. I've watched many different clips of that night and at no time do I get the feeling that MJ was drugged up. Does anyone else feel otherwise?

Agreed! Except, the only time I would imagine he was drugged up, was when he arrived with Liz Taylor. Mostly because his eyes were a bit low & he looked kind of dazed.. but he could've been sad or tired. Oh! And because zipper was down  :lol: :lol: But we all know Michael and his zipper problems...  lolol/

I can't even imagine being on stage with all those people....what a group! Yes, the flowers were funny timing.....he wasn't' sure what to do with them, it looked like.  However, he'd never hurt someone's feelings.  Did anyone happen to catch who the flute player was?  Was it Herbie Mann by chance?  I know it wasn't Sir James Galloway.  Just curious....it makes me want to dust off my flute playing.  I have played for many years and used to listen to both of these guys.
Thank you applehead....great videos!

Blessings Always

I play flute too, for 7 years  ;) I believe it was Herbie Mann.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

Blessings.

PS - I want to say too, that I love how MJ turned and greeted each one, just like he did those kids in his 2006 World Music Award performance. And when he reached Ray Charles he touched his face with endearment. That was very touching to see. I loved it.

Voice I know very well what you mean,cause I saw it also.I don't know if he was drugged or maybe just tired,but he looked very "not him" in those days  :? .He didn't want to do those shows maybe,but why  :? ????? Why I have the feeling that is more to this story??? Who is leaking all this unaired footages after all this years??? And for the story to be more bizzare ,Frank is telling us in his book that Michael was drruged!!!! How convenient after Murray trial no  :shock: ?????
Anyway I loved also the way Michael presented all of them ,like 7 year old thanking his friends for coming to his birthday party lol  :)  :lol: !!!!!
Last Edit: January 04, 2012, 03:22:33 PM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

i think they should have aired this!! :)..what a great time everyone was having party/..mj  seems to be really enjoying himself michael-jackson/..i like to see mj cut loose n enjoy himself like noone is watching mj_bad/..the flowers were cute "thank you" now what do i do with them thought lol..you can tell the people in the audience wasn't going to leave as long as mj was still on the stage penguin/..the party is still going until mj leaves party/ lol..loved it!! thank you applehead!!
huggs n love n faith to all bearhug
suzz

Sue do you really think it would had been a good ideea to air this on TV  :idea: 8-)???? You know what,I agree with you ,cause I think people wolud have been very SURPRISED to see Tommy Motolla and Thalia "near" Michael then  :shock:  8-)  geek/ !!!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zctt_31evmo[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

yes i love to also see who all is around mj 8-) suspicious// ....about the book by Casio n his make up artist about how mj was drugged up on that night idk..i never read his make up artist blogs and haven't read the book but if they were concern wouldn't you think if all these people saying he was drugged up and having problems would have as a friend have said or done something? i understand when people don't want help but if everyone that are coming out now were so concern back then did they ever do anything?..i'm asking since i don't know if any ever did..i heard of certain family members saying they tried an intervention here and there and then some where blocked and i heard Jermaine would always give mj a heads up about an intervention getting ready to take place with the family..why would you help by telling your brother that may have a problem that the family is getting ready to do an intervention on you? wouldn't you not say anything to mj and want to help your family your brother out? more contradictions /cook/...i understand taking pain medication due to pain and i'm sure with all mj did dancing alone all is life his lupus and the bridge fall alone not to mention what all he did during his time alone with his kids and friends accidents happen and so does pain..like his one interview the person asked mj do you take pain medications all your waking hours mj said of course not all my waking hours..you have legitimate pain you take medication to help with that....also i'm not sure i believe what i was shown on TV about mj going into rehab an idea from liz?! even if mj stated it in a video"going into rehab" maybe to plant a seed for further use as a part of this hoax :?: :?:..could have been more to it :shock:..jmo and off topic sorry..someone above mention the book and his make up artist and maybe being drugged up..and this all came to my mind...
huggs n love n faith to you bearhug
suzz
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions