Now that I think about it, this person is kinda looney.  errrr bounce/ :roll: How can he/she say that LaToya and her fam are trying to keep CM quiet when she in fact said herself that she wishes Murray would take the stand MORE THAN ONCE. They're definitely missing the significant facts...

And about that Cooley guy, I looked him up late last night, all I have to say is that Hollywood is FULL of shadiness and actors. Nothing really seems genuine when it comes to CERTAIN ppl . I love L.A. and all, but in the judicial fields, nothing is really just.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I turned 6 yrs old when MJ released the Smooth Criminal single. The 24th will be a very special b-day this yr....:) I'll be 29. Subtract 9-2 and what do you get???? lol Lucky #'s . Last yr in my 20's....

Okay, so apparently this person is of the belief that Michael overdosed himself on Propofol, and then the LAPD helped wipe away his prints. So, the cause of death that fans will never be able to accept, in his/her opinion is a drug overdose.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I may ask a stupid question, who is Cooley? I must have been in lala land .. Please do not jump me for asking this question.. I also think live voiceforthesilent and others.. These fans are so wrapped into their own bubbles, they are not exploring other options, so now they see the court was not to kosher, and they are blaming LaToya and Jermaine.. Instead of beating on believers, maybe they should have tried to meet half way and maybe they wouldn't be full of hatred. They will fall flat on their faces if they do not try to see the other side of the coin. blessings.
He is the district attorney who spoke to the public outside the courthouse just after the verdict, and Walgren said a few words as well.

And the story:

As for this maninthe777 MJJ ManInTheMirror   person, I guess we're all on a journey of discovery, and are open-minded or close-minded depending on our personality and experiences in life.  I agree with Jacaranda.
[/size]
[/size]Aidan_81, I'm really glad you are monitering these accounts, which is big contribution to our gathering hoax information!
Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 02:18:35 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

This person sounds unstable. Ford, your reach out n' touch this one was in part very noble but I think you may want to leave it at that  :? suspicious//
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
Cooley is so shady that's all I can say...and he stole Walgren's thunder and gave himself the limelight and made it like he won the case, I can't stand him and also all those cover ups like the Cudahy incident, the reason why he took the limelight for the Conrad case is to make himself look better so people will overlook all the corruption, he even turned against his own Deputy District Attorneys and now one of the former L.A District Attorneys is trying to expose him for internal corruption...I hope if there is a sting, it's on this guy, maybe it is.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

All I can say is : if it is THAT important, why would people whisper it on twitter... Sometime, pretending to be "surprised" is the best way to start a rumor, or talking like noone is following you...
People seem to enjoy a lot this game on twitter.

If they seem to know each other, and wish to talk about this like they know something but without saying the final words about it, why don't they PHONE, or MEET ?

Possible answer : because they hope people to read the little mystery story and spread it all around like they are in the know of something.

BE CAREFUL of attention seekers on Twitter... more than you can ever count !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

all4loveandbelieve

I may ask a stupid question, who is Cooley? I must have been in lala land .. Please do not jump me for asking this question.. I also think live voiceforthesilent and others.. These fans are so wrapped into their own bubbles, they are not exploring other options, so now they see the court was not to kosher, and they are blaming LaToya and Jermaine.. Instead of beating on believers, maybe they should have tried to meet half way and maybe they wouldn't be full of hatred. They will fall flat on their faces if they do not try to see the other side of the coin. blessings.

Ah! Thank you...
He is the district attorney who spoke to the public outside the courthouse just after the verdict, and Walgren said a few words as well.

And the story:

As for this maninthe777 MJJ ManInTheMirror   person, I guess we're all on a journey of discovery, and are open-minded or close-minded depending on our personality and experiences in life.  I agree with Jacaranda.
[/size]
[/size]Aidan_81, I'm really glad you are monitering these accounts, which is big contribution to our gathering hoax information!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Just 1 little thing about twitter {facebook, whatever}, sorry if I repeat
anyone above: there are users who are paid to write certain things.
They are like employees - some for Sony, estate, some for have-no-idea-who-but-will-figure-out,
but we all should not take whatever is written anywhere [especially on twitter!]
as "OMG, it's Truth!!  /overreacting/".
It is not. It is an opinion, it is paid for opinion, it is a rumor. It is attention seeking, heck yes!
We all should think for ourselves  bearhug eventually we might get the truth, from
all the bits and pieces and sweat and tears and years of headache and prayers  :lol: * sigh *
Michael, Michael, Michael, where are you   :lol: /white flag/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

Just 1 little thing about twitter {facebook, whatever}, sorry if I repeat
anyone above: there are users who are paid to write certain things.
They are like employees - some for Sony, estate, some for have-no-idea-who-but-will-figure-out,
but we all should not take whatever is written anywhere [especially on twitter!]
as "OMG, it's Truth!!  /overreacting/".
It is not. It is an opinion, it is paid for opinion, it is a rumor. It is attention seeking, heck yes!
We all should think for ourselves  bearhug eventually we might get the truth, from
all the bits and pieces and sweat and tears and years of headache and prayers  :lol: * sigh *
Michael, Michael, Michael, where are you   :lol: /white flag/

I agree to that! Although, I'd love to believe some interesting tweets I keep sceptical, as long as the sources or accounts are not reliable. It is hard to prove it's the truth.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions