You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"For two years the documentary team filmed secretly with Murray and followed him throughout the trial itself, behind the glare of the public spotlight."

The moment I read this I immediately thought of Bashir and that documentary fiasco.  suspicious//

It's almost as if Michael is holding up a mirror (viewing in reverse) the events of 2002-2005.

.....going back...back....back to the future 8-)
Good call. It is reminiscent of batshit's 2 years of filming just as Murray being handcuffed after verdict was a pointer to
Michael being cuffed and  then subjected to mistreatment in the police watchhouse. Maybe we'll get a TMZ story along those lines about Conrad's first night under lockdown. I might even get to see that mug shot I requested of Murray from Harvey all the way back in '09. Seems we're moonwalking into the past now.  moonwalk_/ Lookout sneddon......it's coming at you

(2002-2005) forward; Take down conspiracy----->Documentary----->Trial

(2011-2009)
backward; Trial----->Documentary----->Take down conspiracy

zo·di·ac;
2. A complete circuit; a circle.

.....you gotta love it! typing/

Absolutely brilliant  /bravo/

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

The doco is due to be aired here in Australia tomorrow night on NBN in the Current Affair timeslot at 7pm. Snippets are already being played on all news casts.

Two things stand out to me. Yes, the batshit doco and the lies therein. They exist here as well. Conrad claims Michael said to him "You are my one and only true friend" So what was Liz, a blow in...the Cascio's, blow ins too? The list of MJ's true friends is too long for me to remember or itemize, not counting his millions of fans, many of which I'm sure would die to protect him if it came down to it. Never mind the fact that if Conrad WAS Michael's only true friend he would NEVER allow the following comment from Flannagan to be aired...

Second snippet shows Chernoff, Flannagan and a lady (could be Fleak or Dimond) sitting around a kitchen table talking. Flanny then goes on to disparage Michael, calling him weird for being a 50 year old man with a baby doll in his bed and saying he thinks Michael is a "sick man". I was instantly outraged at his comment since he seems to be quite happy to make money from this person he thinks is "sick" The only sick person here is immoral Flannagan. 

The doco is going to be a batshit-esque rendition of lies to feed the haters and I think it was planned from the beginning as the only way to cover CM's court fees. He'll come out with a book next...I wish we had time to boycott it. It is going to be hard to watch.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions but no one is entitled to their own facts" ~ Nobel Laureate, Elizabeth Blackburn

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
I just saw more clips being shown here in Australian TV, and there's a whole part where he starts to blame ALBERTO ALVAREZ, and the bodyguards......Conrad even swore in this part....he said there was confusion because of the bodyguards and that they didn't respond quickly enough.hmmmmmmmmmm

Click on the video "Dr Murray speaks out" which is underneath the video window.
This is the link....please watch
Last Edit: November 08, 2011, 05:00:52 PM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

What was that? he talking about his feet again?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Fatal Friendship/ Fatal Dose.  geek/

Can not wait to watch this.  bounce/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LOL why I watched it. I can not believe what I just saw! Surreal.
Conrad, you are one bad actor  :lol: bad doctor and bad actor!  afraid/
But he tries hard.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"For two years the documentary team filmed secretly with Murray and followed him throughout the trial itself, behind the glare of the public spotlight."

The moment I read this I immediately thought of Bashir and that documentary fiasco.  suspicious//

It's almost as if Michael is holding up a mirror (viewing in reverse) the events of 2002-2005.

When I saw that title:BEHIND THE SCENE...... I automatically thought at this one:

Behind the Scenes at the Michael Jackson Trial (Video 2005)

And about GOING BACKwards TO FUTURE,I'm telling this,for a long time,but I don'y know if someone even believed me  :( . LOVE you!!!
Last Edit: November 08, 2011, 05:55:05 PM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The HLN shouts about CM speaking out in the new documentary as outrageous fact. It is getting better and better.
When MICHAEL WILL BE SPEAK OUT? Michael, where are you honey?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Jennie

Good call. It is reminiscent of batshit's 2 years of filming just as Murray being handcuffed after verdict was a pointer to
Michael being cuffed and  then subjected to mistreatment in the police watchhouse. Maybe we'll get a TMZ story along those lines about Conrad's first night under lockdown. I might even get to see that mug shot I requested of Murray from Harvey all the way back in '09. Seems we're moonwalking into the past now.  moonwalk_/ Lookout sneddon......it's coming at you

(2002-2005) forward; Take down conspiracy----->Documentary----->Trial

(2011-2009)
backward; Trial----->Documentary----->Take down conspiracy

zo·di·ac;
2. A complete circuit; a circle.

.....you gotta love it! typing/

Perhaps ZIDIAC refers to 12.. something, like steps, months, clues, or maybe even the zodiac signs themslves??  IDK sometimes I feel like my brain is going to melt trying to keep track of everything and trying to figure it out. pale/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The doco is due to be aired here in Australia tomorrow night on NBN in the Current Affair timeslot at 7pm. Snippets are already being played on all news casts.

thank you for that. setting to record on my set top box this very minute!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

RK

Thanks for the info about Australian airing everyone. When I clicked on the Sunrise link provided.... Murray said the words during snippet.....MIRROR IMAGES OF OUR LIVES 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

This docu promises to be very interesting, and is going to be fun to annalyze through hoax lenses and compare to the Batshit one.
Hopefully Front and TS will give the odd pointer.

Front Oct 5
Cliffs notes: analyze this thread…go WAY BACK….for starters, read this board--it's inundated with clues!…focus on the trial…..pay attention to DEtAiLS--- both HIStorical past & recent past--- as well as in the coming the weeks.

The emphasis on MJ's feet reminded me of this verse:
Isaiah 52:7
How beautiful on the mountains are the feet of those who bring good news, who proclaim peace, who bring good tidings, who proclaim salvation, who say to Zion, "Your God reigns!"

Australian MJ BeLIEver, I really appreciate your loving spirit, strong faith in MJ's hoax, and encouragement to newcomers to check out threads prepared for them!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Great cant wait for this :D The Show must go on :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

anewfan

When I go and search for the title on my dvr for upcoming shows, it doesn't show up that it is viewing. I typed in the title and even conrad murray and neither showed up. Maybe it's not in the database yet? Or maybe it won't show due to people speaking against it? I don't know.......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

How do people here feel about the airing of this documentary? From our point of view I would think it imperative to watch, however there is a move to have it boycotted.

I fear I will feel like a traitor if I view it, but it may contain important clues. Should we support a boycott?

NBC Universal rewards Murray for killing Michael Jackson. TIME TO STOP THEM
November 8, 2011
tags: Conrad Murray, media, NBC Universalby Deborah
.BOYCOTT MSNBC, NBC (USA) CHANNEL 4 (UK), CHANNEL 9 (AUSTRALIA)
PREVENTING AN OBSCENITY:  FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE & ACTION
After the small measure of justice won today, the exploitation of Michael Jackson for profit and ratings continues.
By appearing in a documentary that will undoubtedly seek to portray Conrad Murray as a ‘sympathetic’ victim of circumstance, Murray and his defense team who may well be planning an appeal – will now attempt to negate the fact of the Guilty verdict in real terms.
It is beyond repellent that a previously well-regarded organization like NBC Universal would now seek to reward a proven criminal for killing another human being. In the aftermath of the Conrad Murray verdict, The Hollywood Reporter today provided details of Murray’s documentary, “Michael Jackson and the Doctor—A Fatal Friendship.”
This documentary is already in the can and scheduled to air this week, starting Tuesday morning with a preview on NBC’s Today Show.  The Michael Jackson fan community and supporters MUST mobilize to obstruct this atrocity—just as we did the Discovery Channel autopsy documentary.
We succeeded then and we can succeed now.
However, this time we don’t have much time. The documentary is scheduled to air in full this coming Friday, November 11 on MSNBC and will repeat Sunday, November 13 on that same cable network.
This is a call to all fans and advocates  to utilize every mode of communication possible—call, write, fax, tweet— express your outrage at this obscenity.
With so little time, our approaches to obstruct this documentary are limited.
1.   All fans who are willing to take the time and make the effort should write letters and mail/fax them to:
NBC Entertainment and Universal Media Studios
100 Universal City Plaza
Universal City, CA  91608
Phone: 818-777-1000
Fax: 818-866-1430
Marc Graboff
President, West Coast Business Operations,
Television Entertainment, NBC Universal
Twitter:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login*  *  *
Rebecca Marks
Executive Vice President, Publicity
Charles Engel
Executive Vice President, Programming
Curt King
Senior Vice President,
Publicity, Marketing, and Corporate Communications
MSNBC Cable, L.L.C.
30 Rockefeller Plaza
New York, NY  10112
Phone: 212-664-4444
Fax: 212-664-4085
MSNBC Public Relations
212-664-3720
NO Murray documentary
NO paying Michael Jackson’s killer
Phil Griffin
President, MSNBC
Email: phil.griffin@nbcuni.com*  *  *
Sharon Otterman
Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer
Email:  sharon.otterman@nbcuni.com
Jeremy Gaines
Vice President Media Relations
Email:  jeremy.gaines@nbcuni.com
Twitter:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Bill Wolff
Vice President, Primetime Programming
Email:  bill.wolff@nbcuni.com
Mike Rubin
Vice President, Long Form Programming
Email:  mike.rubin@nbcuni.com
Deb Finan
Vice President, Production and Programming
Email:  deb.finan@nbcuni.com
2.  Commit to not watch the program and persuade everyone around you to do same.
We don’t have time to contact the sponsors of this program.  Besides, that would necessitate actually watching the program, which we do not want to do. This is just a start, but we’ve got to start today, Tuesday, November 8.
All fans should feel absolutely free to complain DIRECTLY to the perpetrators of this perversion.  Here are just some of the words that describe this documentary and the motives of its makers:
•    travesty
•    obscene
•    despicable
•    grotesque
•    aberrant
•    corrupt
•    indecent
•    contemptible
•    detestable
•    vile
•    outrageous
•    shameless
•    cruel
•    vindictive
•    malicious
•    mockery
•    self-serving
•    abominable
Calling all members of Michael Jackson fan community:
Let’s pull together to obstruct this documentary. Let the producers and distributors behind this travesty know they are about to crash headlong into a world of protest about this attempt to profit from the unlawful killing of Michael Jackson. We can do this!  We can snatch profit from the pockets of a killer and his handlers.

Additional information:

Channel Nine Australia :
Channel 9 Sydney+61 2 9906 9999
Channel 9 Melbourne+61 3 9420 3111
Channel 9 Brisbane+61 7 3214 9999
Channel 9 Adelaide+61 8 8267 0111
Channel 9 Perth+61 8 9449 9999
General email : customer.service@ninemsn.com.au (this is the only email address listed on their website)

Twitter: @channel9

or by writing to:

NSW Viewers: PO Box 27 Willoughby, NSW 2068
Vic Viewers: PO Box 100 Richmond, Vic 3121
QLD Viewers: PO Box 72 Brisbane, QLD 4001
(no time for postal letters, it airs here too soon! In just two days)

Call…Write…Tweet…Fax…Share…Spread … and Keep the Faith!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions but no one is entitled to their own facts" ~ Nobel Laureate, Elizabeth Blackburn

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal