LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • You don't have to explain something you never said
It's not just Michael Jackson who had to deal with the "race card" issue. Every black man on this earth has had to deal with racism on some level. I guess because I'm white, it doesn't seem to affect "us white people" as much. But because I've dated all races, I do know that each man had to deal with his own "race" issues with all different races. Not just the white man.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

everlastinglove_MJ

Thanks for the link You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Before I watched the vid I read MJ's words on this site and they say much about the power of the biased tabloids but also about the ignorance of the readers:

Why not just tell people I’m an alien from Mars?
 Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight.
 They’ll believe anything you say, because you’re a reporter.
 But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, “I’m an alien from Mars,
 and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight,”
 people would say, “Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts.
 You can’t believe a damn word that comes out of his mouth.”

~Michael Jackson

which brings me to Tom Mesereau's speech about how journalism becomes medialoid:

"Media tries to analyse differently, how do we create drama, how do we keep shows in the air blabla. So evidence is judged very very differently by the media because they have different goals: drama, sensation => RATINGS."

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKseMwoxAuY&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PL4CDEE60CC91FB8DB [/youtube] respect/ to Tom.

L.O.V.E. always
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

everlastinglove_MJ

'Red Tails' Travails Highlight Hollywood's Racism•   
•   By: Lynette Holloway | Posted: January 10, 2012

George Lucas (Jemal Countess/Getty Images)

George Lucas put Hollywood on blast during an interview with Daily Show host Jon Stewart about his struggle to find a distributor for his latest work, Red Tails.The Hollywood veteran did not bite his tongue while explaining why he had such a tough time, Mediabistro reports:
”It’s because it’s an all-black movie. There’s no major white roles in it at all. It’s one of the first all-black action pictures ever made.
Lucas spent 23 years making the film, which is based on the true story of a crew of African American pilots who fought in World War II and helped start the civil rights movement. “I financed it myself. I figured I could get the prints and ads paid for by the studios and that they would release it,” he explained to Stewart. “And I showed it to all of them, and they said, ‘Noooo. We don’t know how to market a movie like this.’ It’s not green enough.” And by green, Lucas means profitable.
Kudos to Lucas for shedding light on a problem that blacks from all walks of life (except former GOP presidential contender Herman Cain, apparently) know about all too well.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
'Red Tails' Travails Highlight Hollywood's Racism•   
•   By: Lynette Holloway | Posted: January 10, 2012

George Lucas (Jemal Countess/Getty Images)

George Lucas put Hollywood on blast during an interview with Daily Show host Jon Stewart about his struggle to find a distributor for his latest work, Red Tails.The Hollywood veteran did not bite his tongue while explaining why he had such a tough time, Mediabistro reports:
”It’s because it’s an all-black movie. There’s no major white roles in it at all. It’s one of the first all-black action pictures ever made.
Lucas spent 23 years making the film, which is based on the true story of a crew of African American pilots who fought in World War II and helped start the civil rights movement. “I financed it myself. I figured I could get the prints and ads paid for by the studios and that they would release it,” he explained to Stewart. “And I showed it to all of them, and they said, ‘Noooo. We don’t know how to market a movie like this.’ It’s not green enough.” And by green, Lucas means profitable.
Kudos to Lucas for shedding light on a problem that blacks from all walks of life (except former GOP presidential contender Herman Cain, apparently) know about all too well.

L.O.V.E.

Actually Paris mentioned that film yesterday on her twitter:
ParisJackson Paris Jacksoη
tbh i cried during Red Tails… amazing movie. my new fav<3 creds to George Lucas!! ur a genius, dude, ive always been a fan (:
21 Jan

I wonder how Michael´s kids always are aware of and watch such interesting movies with important messages ;-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

everlastinglove_MJ

@MaryK: didn't know about the twitter, but I can imagine that it is a touching movie with a great story about pilots who helped start the Civil Rights Movement, they're heroes. It took 23 years to get the movie released! Kudos to George Lucas indeed.
Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 05:46:07 PM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

MissG

Seems like USA has always had a problem in that matter. At the end it does not matter the color of your skin. Look at Obama, being elected by many black people because of his skin color instead for what he could bring to the table. At the end, deception. He did not keep up with his promises, as all the politicians usually do. He has not been any different.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Tink

Seems like USA has always had a problem in that matter. At the end it does not matter the color of your skin. Look at Obama, being elected by many black people because of his skin color instead for what he could bring to the table. At the end, deception. He did not keep up with his promises, as all the politicians usually do. He has not been any different.

@MissG - We have a right to disagree. I do believe that he's done a good job, after being handed a nightmare of a Recession. GOP sandbagged him, blocking everything that was reasonable - then blaming him.

He did create jobs, but the top 1% moved jobs overseas to CHINA, thanks to NAFTA. We need to rescind that. But big business won't, because they didn't like the idea of having to follow the Clean Air bills. Guess what? Pollution in China can be seen from the Satellites and the International Space Station!

Let's bring the jobs HOME, stop helping China. We couldn't afford such job losses. Sure, they put APPLE on such a high pedestal, yet they alone are responsible for at least 300,000 manufacturing jobs alone over there!

Smell the coffee, USA - they shipped our jobs THERE. The Heartland will tell you why we have so many empty factories!
Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 05:21:28 AM by Tink
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
@miss g

I agree with you on the "black & brown race card". This is not being racist this is being totally honest as American's. C'mon are American's that niave that no one can see the people the government agencies target? Black & Browns get targeted for vaccines, lower income, lower IQ, what should really make American's mad is because that's the race they target, that's the race that seems to LOVE OBAMA. I'm disgusted to think that because Obama being black he was able to talk other "black & brown" people into lifting him up being the savior to save this country. When in return he has walked hand & hand with the corrupt scum bags who enginereed this whole mess. Obama knows he will be the most hated president. He knows that. Obama is not working for USA. He works for Wall Street. I'm currently dating a black man & we discuss this all the time, with him agreeing with Obama playing the "black card" & preying on others of same color to get them to like him, with all the LIES, & DECEPTION.

@TINK....
We also need to see this as they are, not as how we want them to be. The color of Obama is what made him deceptful. That is what people should be angry about.

As long as the government can keep us American people fighting about race, they can continue to get away with the stuff they are doing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MJonmind

MaryK
Actually Paris mentioned that film yesterday on her twitter:ParisJackson Paris Jacksoηtbh i cried during Red Tails… amazing movie. my new fav<3 creds to George Lucas!! ur a genius, dude, ive always been a fan (:21 Jan I wonder how Michael´s kids always are aware of and watch such interesting movies with important messages ;-)
Yes, they do seem to be guided by a wise dad!

Just the other day my husband mentioned he wanted to see Red Tails, and I said I didn't like war movies, but maybe now I will go with him afterall.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

MaryK
Actually Paris mentioned that film yesterday on her twitter:ParisJackson Paris Jacksoηtbh i cried during Red Tails… amazing movie. my new fav<3 creds to George Lucas!! ur a genius, dude, ive always been a fan (:21 Jan I wonder how Michael´s kids always are aware of and watch such interesting movies with important messages ;-)
Yes, they do seem to be guided by a wise dad!

Just the other day my husband mentioned he wanted to see Red Tails, and I said I didn't like war movies, but maybe now I will go with him afterall.

You wouldn't believe the racial lines on those waiting to see Red Tails, it was just marvelous! 80% white, the rest mixed and African-American. I was blown away by the interest! One of the busiest weekends, people came in, and paid to see two movies oftentimes!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

Tink

@miss g

I agree with you on the "black & brown race card". This is not being racist this is being totally honest as American's. C'mon are American's that niave that no one can see the people the government agencies target? Black & Browns get targeted for vaccines, lower income, lower IQ, what should really make American's mad is because that's the race they target, that's the race that seems to LOVE OBAMA. I'm disgusted to think that because Obama being black he was able to talk other "black & brown" people into lifting him up being the savior to save this country. When in return he has walked hand & hand with the corrupt scum bags who enginereed this whole mess. Obama knows he will be the most hated president. He knows that. Obama is not working for USA. He works for Wall Street. I'm currently dating a black man & we discuss this all the time, with him agreeing with Obama playing the "black card" & preying on others of same color to get them to like him, with all the LIES, & DECEPTION.

@TINK....
We also need to see this as they are, not as how we want them to be. The color of Obama is what made him deceptful. That is what people should be angry about.

As long as the government can keep us American people fighting about race, they can continue to get away with the stuff they are doing.

Forget the Biracial President. It's the HOUSE and Senate, and WHO we vote in. We need MODERATES on both sides, not people who hold chokeholds!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Watch the Obama Deception. & The Fall of the Repulic. Both can be download full length on You Tube.

This is will tell you how Obama was "groomed" & done deal" for the president.

This is will be the best movies to understand what Obama was able to sell the NWO....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

Watch the Obama Deception. & The Fall of the Repulic. Both can be download full length on You Tube.

This is will tell you how Obama was "groomed" & done deal" for the president.

This is will be the best movies to understand what Obama was able to sell the NWO....

I don't have faith in any of the GOP. I don't believe in movies, telling me about the current president in office either.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Those movies are made from the "truth". I'm still amazed how when the truth is out there for America's to research, we still find it easier to just keep believing lies.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal