Sickening tabloid trash!
November 08, 2011, 02:45:12 PM
I haven't felt this sick in as long as I can remember. In our local major paper, there is the most disgusting opinion piece about MJ's "death". I don't even want to post it on here so I provide the link and make sure you hammer the comments section because this guy is nothing short of pathetic. I don't normally like to involve myself with conflict but I feel that this is utter crap that needs to be attacked by us for MJ.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Also note this same person who wrote the main article for the paper regarding yesterday's verdict canned the fans outside the court for not recognizing that MJ was a junkie who caused his own death with his addiction to drugs and so they shouldn't have been chanting "Justice for Micahel!"
Last Edit: November 08, 2011, 02:53:41 PM by nick_93
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.” - Michael Jackson

everlastinglove_MJ

Re: Sickening tabloid trash!
November 08, 2011, 03:09:16 PM
 /overreacting/ I know, this "rag" is sickening and sad really for people who read it and believe all the lies.

Often, tabloid newspaper allegations about the sexual practices, drug use, or private conduct of celebrities is borderline defamatory; in many cases, celebrities have successfully sued for libel, demonstrating that tabloid stories have defamed them. It is this sense of the word that led to some entertainment news programs to be called tabloid television.[citation ]

L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Re: Sickening tabloid trash!
November 08, 2011, 03:31:25 PM
Ugh.. not sure I can click on yet another filthy link...  :cry: this will
never stop. My click only feeds them. Tabloids will die ONLY when people
will voluntary STOP reading them/visiting their websites/watching their channels.

See this happen any time soon? Anyone?  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions