Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This article is literally all the juicy tabloidy bits from the documentary so it doesn't surprise me that TMZ is covering it! lol

And it starts off talking about the UK airing the docu, but, as I said in the docu thread, the UK version, shown last night, had edited out the wetting the bed bit and most of the Flanaghans/Chernoff 'weird' convo (but leaving in good old Ed saying the media made him appear weirder than he IS).

Was that actually someone in Channel 4's editing department with a shred of decency and concern for MJ, thinking such revelations were going too far?  Those are not the bits you'd expect them to edit out if it was a time or other technical issue.

Or maybe MJ didn't want to piss on the UK!!

Oh and another thing about the UK version - they didn't bleep out all the swear words!

It will be interesting to see what is edited in the US version. The media is already twisting /sensationalising the story (again makes me think of Bashirs re-work of the documentary he aired) :?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

This article is literally all the juicy tabloidy bits from the documentary so it doesn't surprise me that TMZ is covering it! lol

And it starts off talking about the UK airing the docu, but, as I said in the docu thread, the UK version, shown last night, had edited out the wetting the bed bit and most of the Flanaghans/Chernoff 'weird' convo (but leaving in good old Ed saying the media made him appear weirder than he IS).

Was that actually someone in Channel 4's editing department with a shred of decency and concern for MJ, thinking such revelations were going too far?  Those are not the bits you'd expect them to edit out if it was a time or other technical issue.

Oh and another thing about the UK version - they didn't bleep out all the swear words!

It will be interesting to see what is edited in the US version. The media is already twisting /sensationalising the story (again makes me think of Bashirs re-work of the documentary he aired) :?

Also, the UK prog. was titled 'The Man who Killed Michael Jackson' - which says it all really
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

:lol: I guess I'll need some toilet paper to dry my eyes because I'm laughing myself to tears. Stupid tabloids...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Everything is okay in the end. If it's not okay, then it's not the end.

I actually kinda told/asked my sister today of what she thought about the trial. She thought it was weird.
I asked her if she remembered how the verdict is read and she said one of the jury peeps says the verdict while standing, and the accused + others also stand.

She also mentioned that even before the verdict was read, the security changed positions and stood close and behind Murray, ready before the verdict was even read, she thought that was weird too.

And she also thought the defense attornies and the judge were not proffesionals, meaning she didn't think that is the was for a judge and attornies to behave in a court. (see other REAL trials in courts and you will see what I mean)

And she thought the remand was a big chock, since the jails are over crowded and he have come to court every day and so on, she felt that was a bit stretchy with remand without bail.

I did not ask her if she thought it was fake because maybe Mike aint dead. But she hinted a thought that she believed the defense attornies + judge were bribed. But she agreed that the trial was weird.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Love is the Solution to Everything.

Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 02:54:35 PM by scorpionchik
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

WTF?? And some members think AEG is in hoax. No fucking way. AEG is one of those who wanted Michael dead. Piece by piece by piece, Michael will reveal assassins. Fucking moron Randy, fuck you bastard for talking that way about Michael!!!  >:( I don't believe "wetting in the bed" part, Murray is exaggerating for his benefit.

Scorpionchick, I agree with you in a certain extend. I think AEG IS NOT  IN THE HOAX, but Murray is. Just like Latoya said watch the Illusionist, the doctor is the one who helped the illusionist.  You do not need to get angry, this is what they want to see ,us angry and devastated. We need to be stronger then that..I feel that Murray documentary is directed by Michael. Just be patined and like you said piece by piece everything will be answered.. blessings.

I got 20 pokes today. I wonder if Randy Philips too reads this site..   :lol: :lol: :lol: If you do, I got balls to take this outside, meet you and tell you in person the same thing moron! PM me where and when!!!!!
You know hon, La toya also wrote in her book Michael is dead, so did Jermain. To believe Illusionist she tweeted about that doctor helped patient......., I don't know what to believe. So, let's put that aside for the time to decide.  [/color] [/b]
Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 02:56:59 PM by scorpionchik
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

everlastinglove_MJ

Same thoughts :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
LMAO, I don't believe a word of it. And what's up with all that urine? MJ peed in a cup, MJ wet his bed, MJ had 500ml of pee in his bladder according to the AR, cup of urine found at the scene... To much piss here! MJ pissed (off)? /pull hair/

I agree Souza and...        :(     don't believe to the media...      /scream/     Michael message !!    bearhug

moonwalk_/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

LMAO, I don't believe a word of it. And what's up with all that urine? MJ peed in a cup, MJ wet his bed, MJ had 500ml of pee in his bladder according to the AR, cup of urine found at the scene... To much piss here! MJ pissed (off)? /pull hair/

maybe MJ's pissed off??? LOL
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I still have not figured out how or where to start a new topic, so I’m just adding on here.

Driver: Documentary crew 'owned' Jackson doctor

By ANTHONY McCARTNEY
AP Entertainment Writer
Published: Friday, November 11, 2011 at 3:08 p.m.
Last Modified: Friday, November 11, 2011 at 3:08 p.m.
LOS ANGELES - The doctor convicted of causing Michael Jackson's death was given lavish perks by producers of a documentary on his case, a security guard who drove the physician to-and-from court daily said Friday.

Louis Perry, head of Kadima Security Services, said producers often took Murray to booze-filled dinners at upscale restaurants, paid for a 12-seat van outfitted with cameras and may have paid for the suit Murray wore on Monday when he was convicted of involuntary manslaughter.

Perry said he was never paid for his work as Murray's driver and security detail, but the physician gave him permission to talk to reporters about what he saw.

"They paid to have full access," Perry said. "They were shadowing his every move."

It remains unclear whether the perks Murray received run afoul of regulations intended to prevent convicts from profiting from their crime.

Perry said he didn't comply with a request to allow Murray to be filmed right before Monday's verdict was read, and refused to grant the filmmakers the right to use his likeness in the documentary titled "Michael Jackson and the Doctor: A Fatal Friendship." The documentary has aired in England and will premiere Friday night in the United States on MSNBC.

Perry said he couldn't estimate how much was spent on Murray during the six-week trial. He said he wasn't sure if producers paid for Murray's new wardrobe, but he was told to bring the doctor to an upscale department store where a tailor was waiting for him.

He said Murray was wearing one of the suits he received after the fitting on Monday, when a seven-man, five-woman jury convicted him.

Producers took Murray to dinners at high-end restaurants where they had "elaborate dinners" complete with expensive wines, champagne and tequila, Perry said.

"You can tell when somebody's owned," he said. "They owned him. It was obvious."

A spokesman for MSNBC's parent company, NBCUniversal, reiterated an earlier statement that it had licensed the project from the Britain-based company Zodiak Rights and the deal included a promotional interview with Murray that has been airing on NBC's "Today."

"Neither Dr. Murray nor his legal defense were compensated in any way," the statement reads.

Zodiak Productions, which announced hours after Murray's conviction that it had sold the documentary to broadcasters in several countries, also did not return an email message seeking comment.

The man paying the bills was Leon Lecash, a British producer whose company - which is named what's it all about? productions - secured rights to Murray's story before he was charged with Jackson's death in February 2010, Perry said.

Lecash wrote in an email to the Los Angeles Times, which first reported Perry's account, that transportation and meal expenses were "legitimate location production costs." A spokesman for October Films, which was working with Lecash on the project, declined further comment in an email

Murray expressed misgivings about his involvement with the documentary, Perry said. He recalled the doctor telling him, "'I can't wait until this is over. I'm tired of having these people around all the time.'"

The Houston-based cardiologist criticizes Jackson in the documentary, which aired in England with the title, "The Man Who Killed Michael Jackson.”

"I went there to take care of a healthy man, who said he was fine, to just keep surveillance in case my kids get sick or I get the flu, help us to choose right, better foods, and wash our hands so we don't get infected," Murray said in the film. "But once I got in there I was entrapped."

Perry said he feels sorry for Murray.

"I feel very bad for him," Perry said. "I think he was a good man that was preyed upon by people that felt his guard was down. I feel he was led to make some decisions that caused him to be where he is today."

Murray faces up to four years behind bars when he is sentenced on Nov. 29. He also faces a litany of legal woes, including a wrongful death lawsuit filed by Jackson's father and the loss of his medical license in three states.

---

McCartney can be reached at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
lmao :lol: it was also said that Elvis used to pee in his bed during his last weeks, supposedly he was too drugged to go to the bathroom! yeah right! albino/ bounce/ :lol:

...and Marilyn Monroe
LMFAO

I wonder if this pic posted by TMZ in the verdict day was not somehow related to what Murray says in the documentary about peeing in bed... loll  :lol:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Adi

The night before Michael "died" he said to Randy Philips >>>>>  "Thank you for getting me this far...I can take it from here"

HOAX!!!! totally AEG  IS a PART of It !!!!

Also - the doco was actually aired 1st in Australia before the UK on Thursday night 10 November and our time zone is many hours ahead of the UK.....our version did include the wetting of the bed bit and the Flanny/Chernoff classic arguments and the bit which was edited out of the US version about why Murray apparently didn't call 911 straight away .

I wonder why these were edited out  for the US and UK but not here in Oz???  smiley_spider suspicious//
Last Edit: November 12, 2011, 08:16:20 AM by Adi
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
I think       :(     ....why all this is known just. after the sentence?      ???/  Is so strange.....nobody has never spoken about this documentary before...    ::)

Strange very strange....    ;D :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions