Re: Stuff that do not make any SINCE!
November 21, 2011, 04:40:01 PM
But some of this stuff does make sense.... i have replied in red.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I have some more to add to your list:

1: No open Casket - because mj wasnt in there.
2: Latoya going back to Michael's body. - too fool us and play hoax game.
3: Latoya not being sure on the identity of Michael's body. - again to cause us to question it all.
4: The "Illusionist" qoute Latoya gave out (Wow, everything is centered around Latoya and Jermaine) - directing us to clues in the movie.
5: Michael's middle name being 'Joseph' - legality that real mj didnt die on 25.6.09
6: Why out of all the pictures taken of Michael Jackson's body was there only two shown in court? I thought all evidence was to be used?
7: The Holiday 'Themes' inside the Courtroom. - indicate court was fake
8: retesting for toxicology reports.
9: Mrs.Fleak destroying her notes.
10: Unexplained fingerprints from fleak on the tables.
11: No gloves whilst handling evidence/equipment in Court, only once. - again indicate a fake court...

I could go on and on....

i am confused rai. you know all this stuff. is this thread supposed to be a collective list about thigs that people are still unsure of or have no answers for.

sorry, perhaps its me who is confused abt the purpose of this thread.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

November 21, 2011, 05:15:08 PM
I thought it'd be a good idea to come up with little thoughts to list things that shout NOT RIGHT under a normal death.
Like, say when Elizabeth died.  None of these things were done.  Granted, it wasn't homicide, but, in a normal homicide (sure)
these things we list just wouldn't make sense, or even happen.
I think that if I were face to face with a non-believer, these are things I'd say that they'd have to respond to.  Things that point to
a hoax and are easy to see just don't add up.
I know we all know these things, and have about 1 million pages about each items on the list talked about in detail, but I really just hoped for a long long list we all could add to, glance at and say, "oh yeah...I remember that!"  Or "so explain how that could be!!"
;)

I hope that makes it clearer.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 21, 2011, 05:22:34 PM
thanks ford... apologies rai...

i clearly missed the point.  lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Raikiramari

November 22, 2011, 11:33:21 AM
thanks ford... apologies rai...

i clearly missed the point.  lolol/

It's okay Aus! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You better lose yourself in the music, the moment you own it, you better never let it go, you only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow, this opportunity comes once in a lifetime."

September 02, 2012, 10:10:51 AM
Hi - I didn't know where to post this but I thought it was really interesting and hadn't heard this before. Here goes:

Thanks go to Justelinu on Youtube:

If Michael Jackson was born on the 29th, Released a film called This Is It on the 26th And if the number 7 defines the Man himself and lastly if Michael Jackson really died on the 25th Riddle me this Why when these numbers are laid side by side 2926725 do you get Dr Conrad Murray's Prison number. Google #2926725 see what you get TMZ knows Have Fun

So, we start with MJ's birth (29) then This Is It (26) Michael's Number (7) and his d**th (25). These numbers together equal CM's booking number. LOL.

Inmate #2926725 may have gotten a visit from a couple of special ladies today ... when Conrad Murray's baby mama Nicole Alvarez (above left) AND his own mother (below left) rolled over to Men's Central Jail to check in on the doc.

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Be blessed and keep the faith :)
Last Edit: September 02, 2012, 10:12:32 AM by voiceforthesilent
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

~Souza~

September 02, 2012, 10:22:30 AM
Hi - I didn't know where to post this but I thought it was really interesting and hadn't heard this before. Here goes:

If Michael Jackson was born on the 29th, Released a film called This Is It on the 26th And if the number 7 defines the Man himself and lastly if Michael Jackson really died on the 25th Riddle me this Why when these numbers are laid side by side 2926725 do you get Dr Conrad Murray's Prison number. Google #2926725 see what you get TMZ knows Have Fun

So, we start with MJ's birth (29) then This Is It (26) Michael's Number (7) and his d**th (25). These numbers together equal CM's booking number. LOL.

Inmate #2926725 may have gotten a visit from a couple of special ladies today ... when Conrad Murray's baby mama Nicole Alvarez (above left) AND his own mother (below left) rolled over to Men's Central Jail to check in on the doc.

This Is It was released on October 28, not 26.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Re: Stuff that do not make any SENSE!
September 02, 2012, 12:48:04 PM
far as i am concerned all of the other deaths since are kinda weird.
two suicides
i know that for liz and frank we were sort of given the impression they were either frail or not all that healthy (couple heart attacks) but really?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

September 02, 2012, 02:06:01 PM

Well - shoots that one. Seems like 26 is a significant number. I guess I had better go in search of why.

Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

September 02, 2012, 02:24:21 PM

Well - shoots that one. Seems like 26 is a significant number. I guess I had better go in search of why.

Blessings.

The person must have meant the album and not the movie:

Michael Jackson's This Is It (album)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Michael Jackson's This Is It
Soundtrack album by Michael Jackson
Released    October 26, 2009
(see Release history)
Recorded    1978–2009
Genre    Pop, R&B, new jack swing, funk, rock, soul, hip hop
Length    78:04 (Disc 1)
14:24 (Disc 2)
92:28 (Total)
Label    Epic
Producer    Michael Jackson
John McClain[1]
Michael Jackson chronology
The Remix Suite
(2009)    This Is It
(2009)    Michael
(2010)

The Music That Inspired the Movie Michael Jackson's This Is It (or simply This Is It) is a posthumous two-disc soundtrack album by American recording artist Michael Jackson. Released by Epic Records on October 26, 2009, This Is It features previously released music, as well as six previously unreleased recordings by Michael Jackson. This Is It was released to coincide with the theatrical release of Michael Jackson's This Is It, a concert film documenting Michael Jackson's rehearsals for the This Is It concert series at London's O2 Arena. This Is It is the sixth album to be released by Sony and Motown/Universal since Michael Jackson's death in June 2009.

This Is It debuted at number one in fourteen countries, including the United States, Canada, Japan, Italy and France. Aside from charting at number 11 in Finland, This Is It peaked within the top 10 of the charts in other nations. This Is It has been certified Gold, Platinum, and twice-Platinum in multiple countries. This Is It was the twelfth best selling album of 2009 in the United States and the third best selling album of 2009 based on worldwide sales. The title track from the album, "This Is It", earned Michael Jackson a Grammy Nomination in 2011 for Best Male Pop Vocal Performance at the 53rd Annual Grammy Awards.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal