lisap27

i think you should try to keep your head up.. MONEY was never an issue to Michael.. probably because he had it but he always gave a lot of it away!!

at the end of the day you have your family.. and now a little family on her!! everyone has there own personal struggles so try and be strong!! if you need a release i'm sure all the guys and gals on here will listen and support you!! including myself..

hope you have a great christmas.. and think of a better new year.. :) *hugs*
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hi Pink Topaz

I was really touched by your post thanks for sharing.  I think we all feel the same way you do at times.  It is very easy to get stressed out when you think you have to do huge miraculous things to change someone's life.  But when we do this, we over look that even the small things you can do to reach out to somone on a daily basis have a huge effect on an individual and the world.  A smile, a helping hand, an ear to listen, someone to support you and let you know someone cares.  When you can do more, then do more but these small gestures are miraculous too.  If we give nothing more than the love that is on our heart it can light another's heart and let it shine and empower someone to new heights!  We ALL deserve this because we are human.  Because we are love. You don't have to look further than youself and be open to pass it along.
I wish you all the best Pink Topaz big ((hugs)) to you.  let your light shine :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Go Beyond What You Think Is Possible Everyday!

There is no remedy for love but to love more.
~ Henry David Thoreau ~

...and: remember where Michael came from! He lived in one room with his siblings, they were poor and had certainly the same trouble as you do!
Just look at him...

L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dear Pink Topaz,
thank you very much for sharing your feelings and sorrow with our huge family... You can have support, friendship and understanding  here.
The only thing I think I should tell you is: you are precious, your life is more precious than diamonds and pearls, every single moment of your life (just as mine and ours) is worth living...
Please, don't be sad for Michael, he is safe now, I'm sure of this...Be a support for your parents and siblings, as you have always been, and open up your heart to anyone needing your smile and love. You'll discover that love grows stronger whenever you give it... That's what I experienced myself... I'm not a little girl, I've been through some hard, very hard times, believe me, but God has helped me out and has given me the strength to support my family and myself in spite of hardship.
Don't forget, it's all for L.O.V.E.
Feel free to PM me whenever you want, you can rely on me, even though we are thousand miles away I can feel your heart beat...
Strong hug....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
That\'s a chance I\'ll take, Heaven can wait...

MJLover1990

Michael would already be proud of you at what a wonderful person you are.
I have alot respect for you after all that is going on in your life and to still have the strength and courage is really amazing I really admire that, you are a strong person. You can always help with small things you are already helping now with the type of person you are. You can help in any way possible.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

PinkTopaz, my friends and have all of us in this forum, thanks for sharing your experiences in this regard is that Michael needs us, we demand justice, until there can be peace Justice No, we should be supportive and above However, as is possible for any government in this world allows its citizens to live in the street, do not have acces to social security when the riches of their country, or my country or our country we are for all
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You can start by going to this website right now, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. And no, I do not own this. I have no part in this blog. I just think it can help you brighten your day just a bit which can alter your mood, which can change your thoughts, which sends positive energy throughout the Universe, which helps change you and the world for the better. See? It's that simple.

I'm sending my love and prayers to you and your family this holiday. Wish you the best! And please feel free to come to us when you're feeling sad or lonely.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

pinktopaz....first, I'd like to say "hello,"  2nd, I'd like to say "thank you!"  "thank you" for opening your heart and letting some of who you are out.  Many people forget to do that and I believe it's part of why our world isn't as kind/loving/giving as it used to be.  Just in the words you shared online I'm able to sense your spirit and I can tell you are are a kind, loving soul.  I have never met MJ but for some reason I could always feel his kind, loving soul...just like yours.  It is a rare thing to sense from someone nowadays so I'm blessed you came across my path.  We all have to remember not to get wrapped up in MJ, the hoax, etc....as we have our own lives and people around us we need to share our LOVE with, just as Michael always did.  I struggle with handling the thought of him dying...BUT more important is to learn what he taught us.  LOVE OTHERS!!  As the others mentioned, doing kind things does NOT cost money....actually, the kind gestures of opening a door for an elderly person, offering to carry their groceries, putting a "thank you" sticky note on the $ you give a cashier or teller, visiting nursing home, etc, etc....basically just be kind and absorb the LOVE from the smiles and shocked looks you receive.  After hearing myself say that I realize I have some of the LOVE MJ was talking about inside of me, yet seem to have forgotten that lately.   SIGH.  Chin-up, pinktopaz....we are all glad you are here on this earth!  God Bless you!! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pink Topaz, your life is precious, girl.  I agree with what most of our members have posted here.  You dont need money to make a change :).   There are little things that can make someone smile and make their day.   I would also tell you to spread all the love you can at home first.    Maybe you can surprise your parents with something they like or that you know would make them happy?  You don't have to spend money, but probably do something for them? It makes me really happy when my son does things at home when I least expect them.   And yes, help and be nice to all the people you can.  It will make you happy and satisfied as well.  You will make a change, and help heal the world like Michael did, too.  I hope your family feels better soon and my you have the merriest Christmas!  Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Wow... I am taken aback by the kindness of your words, all of you..  Thank you all, so much. I understand what you've said that some people would consider me rich, I hope I have not come off as ungrateful for what I do have, because i cherish it. I feel the Christmas spirit right now! I will do what I can to help Heal the World!   It's just that I've been telling my siblings about the hoax, and i think i got their hopes up about tomorrow.. i hate to see them disappointed, i so wish he would return for xmas! Ah, I'll pray, and get to reading the whole TIAI..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bobo

Merry Christmas, PinkTopaz !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]enjoy your day, Michael[/size]

^ Same to you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not alone. You have so many friends here who feel for you and are here whenever you need to talk.
You are already doing more then you think, just by opening your heart... God Bless you and your family!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Three Questions
Author: Leo Tolstoy
It once occurred to a certain king, that if he always knew the right time to begin everything; if he knew who were the right people to listen to, and whom to avoid; and, above all, if he always knew what was the most important thing to do, he would never fail in anything he might undertake.
And this thought having occurred to him, he had it proclaimed throughout his kingdom that he would give a great reward to any one who would teach him what was the right time for every action, and who were the most necessary people, and how he might know what was the most important thing to do.
And learned men came to the King, but they all answered his questions differently.....
All the answers being different, the King agreed with none of them, and gave the reward to none. But still wishing to find the right answers to his questions, he decided to consult a hermit, widely renowned for his wisdom.
The hermit lived in a wood which he never quitted, and he received none but common folk. So the King put on simple clothes, and before reaching the hermit's cell dismounted from his horse, and, leaving his body-guard behind, went on alone....
The King approached him, and said:
"For the last time, I pray you to answer my questions, wise man."
The hermit said:
Remember then: there is only one time that is important -NOW!- It is the most important time because it is the only time when we have any power. THE MOST NECESSARY MAN IS HE WITH WHOM YOU ARE, for no man knows whether he will ever have dealings with any one else: AND THE MOST IMPORTANT AFFAIR IS, to do him good, because for that purpose alone was man sent into this life!"
I want to share this  beautiful story with you my friend. You have the force to make a difference in this world. You are important!!!   YOU!  
Remember, in any given moment we are making small and large decisions. Each decision is based on LOVE or FEAR. Choose love, follow your intuition, not intellect and follow your passion or "burning inner desire."  Thought forms are very important and affect our everyday life. We create our reality with thought forms. If we think negative thoughts of others this is what we attract. If we think positive thoughts we will attract positive people and events.
Pink Topaz,
I wish you a very Merry Christmas and all the happiness for the new year!
Hugs and Love
p.s.Sorry for my english!  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

Pink Topaz,

You are a wonderful person, just lovely and admirable, and there is no need at all to feel you ought to do something about NWO or other subjects.
Don't feel being set under pressure.
There are people proposing to do something - this does not mean 1) they are right 2) this is your path 3) this is the only path.
You are living love as you are thinking of your dearest first.
You are already doing so much good and bringing love and joy to the world.
If you want to add some more, think of prayers for poor souls.
And one truth I would like to share with you: you are being seen despite you don't think so.
And you will get all you will need. Whenever a door is being closed, another opens up - and sometimes in the strangest ways with more beauty and meaning and help than you thought of.
For your personal worries, don't worry no more. It will go away. You will see. Think with a smile and you'll see there are miracles ahead.

Thank you for sharing with us and calling us. Never hesitate to do so again.

Merry Christmas to you and your dearest and feel being embraced dearly.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.