You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I just watched the whole documentary here in Australia, and OMG...where do I start....

Firstly, Conrad Murray seems to be restoring MJ's image, and talks about Michael crying almost every night, about the abuse that happenned to him, and that MJ still wet his bed every night, because of the trauma of the abuse...He wouldn't elaborate about exactly how bad it was, but you could tell, it was extreme...

For the sake of argument let's say this isn't a hoax - although this is an unfortuanate situation all around don't feel too sad for Dr. Murray.  He's a compulsive liar.  That's apparent once again in some of the quotes from this interview.

We were shown the Las Vegas Hotel were Conrad was living, and he tells about some fun times they had there.  Is this where the call came from or possibly where MJ is living now????

We then move to Flannagan and Chernoff's house, and get this: Flannagan and his wife are letting Chernoff  live with them.....because they are doing this PROBONO...(for free) and Chernoff doesn't have any money.....lol  He smokes cigars just like Joe Esposito, and Frank DiLeo..lol

Flannagan forgets Conrad Murrays name and calls him Dr Murphy....or whoever.......

Another huge thing for the hoax sake is Murray saying he never knew what he was getting himself into, and before he could tell MJ he can't do this anymore...MJ had died...but  he felt "Entraped".

It gets a little too emotional towards the end, and finished with Murray sobbing about that day he lost a friend and a patient.... and he had to cut short that end bit....

But I must say, the whole thing seems to be an image restoration for Michael's sake, and it did make me feel sad for Murray, but I keep telling myself that this is all a movie and hoax.

But what interests me is the acting part......all three seem to do the job really well, and you would think that they have done this before.........acting that is.............

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Did you say that conrad alluded that Michael STILL WETS HIS BED? WTF??  Is this related to the “baby” remarks in court? I did not see it.  I’m just asking for clarity.

Yes, Murray said MJ still wets his bed most nights, and it's has nothing to do with the medication...WTF

Murray also said he had a spiritual awakening on 15th July 2009"

He claims it is a "David and Goliath"  situation...and the he was the Goliath to the whole world.

And yes, I do agree that its seem a little too similar to MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
And Flanagan gets it soooooo wrong........He calls "Dr Murray", Dr Murphy instead..how could you get that small detail so wrong...???

I brought this up in the past, that Dr Murphy is Dr Murray on Google images...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

And Flanagan gets it soooooo wrong........He calls "Dr Murray", Dr Murphy instead..how could you get that small detail so wrong...???

I brought this up in the past, that Dr Murphy is Dr Murray on Google images...

lol.....that was funny..."Dr Murphy" reminded me of Murphy's Law "Anything that can go wrong will go wrong"   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  ;) 

That part also reminded me of the day in the courtroom when Flannagan referred to MJ as "Mr Lorazapam"   hahahaha

The conversations/disagreements in this doco between Flannagan and Chernoff  were a classic! Chernoff kept walking off in disgust from Flanny at his offensive/inane comments......it was hilarious yet very serious at the same time....a juxtaposition! The look on Dr White's face at one stage when he was witnessing the banter between these two was Oscar worthy......seriously!

When are the Oscars by the way? February 26 2012??....hmm 2:26 ......that number ring a bell anyone?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

I just watched the whole documentary here in Australia, and OMG...where do I start....

Firstly, Conrad Murray seems to be restoring MJ's image, and talks about Michael crying almost every night, about the abuse that happenned to him, and that MJ still wet his bed every night, because of the trauma of the abuse...He wouldn't elaborate about exactly how bad it was, but you could tell, it was extreme...

We were shown the Las Vegas Hotel were Conrad was living, and he tells about some fun times they had there.  Is this where the call came from or possibly where MJ is living now????

We then move to Flannagan and Chernoff's house, and get this: Flannagan and his wife are letting Chernoff  live with them.....because they are doing this PROBONO...(for free) and Chernoff doesn't have any money.....lol  He smokes cigars just like Joe Esposito, and Frank DiLeo..lol

Flannagan forgets Conrad Murrays name and calls him Dr Murphy....or whoever.......

Another huge thing for the hoax sake is Murray saying he never knew what he was getting himself into, and before he could tell MJ he can't do this anymore...MJ had died...but  he felt "Entraped".

It gets a little too emotional towards the end, and finished with Murray sobbing about that day he lost a friend and a patient.... and he had to cut short that end bit....

But I must say, the whole thing seems to be an image restoration for Michael's sake, and it did make me feel sad for Murray, but I keep telling myself that this is all a movie and hoax.

But what interests me is the acting part......all three seem to do the job really well, and you would think that they have done this before.........acting that is.............

I also have just watched this tonight here in Australia.......have to be quick because I have to eat my dinner with family :)  will comment more later.

Many many  things in this......I don't have time to comment now but just wanted to get on and tell believers on the other side of the world where it hasn't screened yet......please watch...this doco is heart wrenchingly amazing and very emotional BUT there is sooooo much in it and soooo many funny and wtf moments. It's definitely a roller coaster from absolutely hilarious between Flannagan and Chernoff to very very emotional. There are parts in it where I felt extremely overwhelmed about what Michael endured as a child.

iPad dude makes an appearance too!! There is talk about Thriller from Dr M and a picture of the Moonwalker poster too...what more can I say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The acting is amazing/obvious...even my hubs......a sort of non-believer (he vascillates between "believing" and thinking I'm delusional...lol) watched it with me and reckoned it was all a VERY good act!  bounce/

Ahhh yes it ended with the Man in the Mirror.

How were they able to use Michael's image and songs? Have they got permission of image/name/songs' use from The Estate? I know that The Estate said that any use of Michael's songs, image, anything, has to be approved by The Estate, as they are in charge with it. Any unauthorized use is copyright infringment. How is that possible? Branca released a letter against this but still they didn't  do anything to stop it. Words equal zero.
Last Edit: November 10, 2011, 07:23:10 AM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

Anna....just watch it first before you start aggressively questioning and you will understand.

They do not play ANY of Michael's music/songs at all in this, so therefore they don't need permission.....watch and you will see what I mean.... (I hope)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

In regards to the name "Murphy" all I can think of is Murphy's Law: anything that can go wrong, will go wrong

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

I said because you said "Ahhh yes it ended with the Man in the Mirror" If I understood wrong, then sorry. I haven't watched it as it didn't air here yet. But anyway, I don't want to see it, I just found it strange, I understood you meant the song.
Last Edit: November 10, 2011, 08:01:11 AM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I don't know...It seems that a story ABOUT Michael, his private life would HAVE to have permission from the estate.  Even without his music, do they show his image?  They show his personal belongings?  IT IS Michael's story! 
I DO believe that Michael is behind this, of course...could anyone see credits after the show?
I guess I'll have to watch it :(
Did it change anyone's mind about anything?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

I said because you said "Ahhh yes it ended with the Man in the Mirror" If I understood wrong, then sorry. I haven't watched it as it didn't air here yet. But anyway, I don't want to see it, I just found it strange, I understood you meant the song.

That's OK. I really do think you should watch it though if it is being aired where you live. It may help relieve some doubts you are having after the trial verdict.

So much in this doco is obviously scripted and the acting is quite comedic in parts and very serious in others. Even my husband who, at best, is a fence sitter in the believer stakes thought so!

:)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

I don't know...It seems that a story ABOUT Michael, his private life would HAVE to have permission from the estate.  Even without his music, do they show his image?  They show his personal belongings?  IT IS Michael's story! 
I DO believe that Michael is behind this, of course...could anyone see credits after the show?
I guess I'll have to watch it :(
Did it change anyone's mind about anything?

I can't recall if an image of MJ from the 2005 trial was shown ...I need to watch again.  The only personal belongings pics they show are those which were entered as evidence during the trial from his bathroom and bedroom. Also - I didn't manage to catch the end credits as I was trying to feed my 3 kids lol

It certainly did not change my mind about anything. In fact it reinforced even more to me that Michael is alive and directing this entire adventure. I really think you should watch it if you get the chance.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you Adi.

Just a funny thought...Murray keeps getting called Murphy...

COULD HE BE EDDIE MURPHY?  Who is in the news a lot lately and also does duo rolls and prosthetics...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Well, why didn't he say all this in court then???

Because he probably sold "exclusive rights" to the story, hence the reason he never spoke in court. Probably was a contractual condition conducive to payment or he could of forefited the rights to payment if he spoke out prior.  Don't know. Just guessing, but it's seems like it's all about $$$$$

It could be it.
Guilty or not, Murray is now famous and he can sell his story for good money.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

msgitm

If Michael was "wetting his bed" every night, why the heck would Murray be giving him Flomax to help him pee?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
Thank you! :mrgreen:

I'm glad a few people on here got to view the documentary before it hits here in the states (it will definitely help to know what to look out for)

I don't want to make any comments about specifics, like the bed wetting, the child abuse, Murrays friendship with Michael etc....without seeing things in context (so I'll wait to see the documentary to make a full post on that)

However, I do want to mention a few things that immediately cross my mind as contradictions or coincidences based on what's been revealed.

1) Why was this documentary aired first in Australia? (Does it have anything to do with Janet touring there right now) They made a big deal about her not being present for the verdict. (connection?)

2) Why would Murray need to make money on a documentary if Chernoff/Flanagan where working pro bono?

3) Flanagan's name "slip up" appears again; First "Mr. Lorazepam" (ghost of Michael Jackson), now "Dr. Murphy"(Eddie Murphy--->Dr. Doolittle ). Is this a coincidence or a clue? :?

4) Why would Murray be living in a hotel, when he had two (2) residences to occupy in Las Vegas?

5) Why would this documentary be aired BEFORE the sentencing hearing on Nov 29? Clearly it was designed to sway public opinion, so is this indeed a scripted part of the hoax?

Edit* Just wanted to add this last one (which is significant)

If Michael was "wetting his bed" every night, why the heck would Murray be giving him Flomax to help him pee?

6) This issue of "peeing" has been mentioned several times in this hoax, "Peeing in the cup" (Dr. Klein), Urinalysis (trial), "toilet paper" for jurors (verdict), and now "Bed wetting" (documentary). This HAS TO BE crucial in terms of information....but what?

typing/
Last Edit: November 10, 2011, 09:26:51 AM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions