SarahliTopic starter

MJ Estate Slams MSNBC
'Disgusted' by Decision
to Air Murray Documentary

The Michael Jackson Estate is lashing out at MSNBC -- saying it's "disgusted" with the network for planning to air the Conrad Murray documentary this weekend.

The Estate issued a statement ... saying, "Like so many of Michael’s fans, the Estate is also disgusted by MSNBC’s irresponsible and inexplicable decision to air a Conrad Murray 'documentary.'"

The statement continued, "The Co-Executors, John Branca and John McClain, are sending a letter to the top executives at Comcast, NBC Universal and MSNBC to express their disdain for their actions."

The MJ fans are predictably up in arms as well -- in fact, the group, "Justice 4 MJ" is trying to organize a global boycott of the documentary, "Michael Jackson and The Doctor: A Fatal Friendship" ... saying, "The only documentary we want to see is the one of Murray enjoying prison life."

10:40 AM: Jermaine Jackson just tweeted, "I hear all upset/frustrations re Murray doc. It's shameless & sickens me too, but I choose not to give it attention/controversy it craves."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

suspicious mind

after watching this man for what 6 weeks sit emotionless in a court room i want to see and hear what he has to say. i can make my own judgement about what i believe. but i have a feeling we might once again not get that opportunity. wonder why   suspicious//
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

curls

I'm assuming this is the same documentary as Channel 4 in the UK is supposed to be airing tomorrow (Thursday) at 10pm. They're calling it 'The Man who Killed Michael Jackson'.  I really want to see this - I do hope it's not pulled!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SarahliTopic starter

The letter from the Estate: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

A tweet from LaToya

latoyajackson La Toya Jackson
@JacksonSource @Jackson_Legacy @andjustice4some #MJFAM I've been speaking 2 Legal since yes2day 2 C how we can prevent this from being aired
Il y a 45 minutes

I don't know if they legally can do something against it being aired. Actually if it's part of the Plan then it will be aired. This battle is just adding more drama.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

suspicious mind

kind of off topic but i was wondering is it customary for someone to be put on suicide watch under all circumstances of this nature?
it would be really convenient for murray to kill himself now wouldn't it.
seems to me the family should be worried about this mans safety if they really want to get to the bottom of this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

I don't want to watch it.  Conrad Murray is complacent, irresponsible and every similar adjective I can think of.  Not to mention he's a proven liar, time and time and time and time and time again.  He's gonna try to sway your personal opinion, that's all.  When Michael said, "I want the milk.  Please give me the milk" ]if that's even true] , Dr. gave it to him and believe me he was only thinking about himself.  He took a shot at this reckless behavior so he could go to London.  He didn't give 2 poops about Michael.  Conrad doesn't care about anyone but Conrad.  He doesn't do that well either.  Think he really wants to be living with his girlfriend and baby?  He just had no other choice.  I'm rambling now.  I don't want to hear a damn thing he has to say unless it's to come f*clean !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

He wasn'
kind of off topic but i was wondering is it customary for someone to be put on suicide watch under all circumstances of this nature?
it would be really convenient for murray to kill himself now wouldn't it.
seems to me the family should be worried about this mans safety if they really want to get to the bottom of this.

He wasn't on suicide watch.  That was made up.  Michael wasn't the only person on the planet that had and has to endure that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The letter from the Estate: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

A tweet from LaToya

latoyajackson La Toya Jackson
@JacksonSource @Jackson_Legacy @andjustice4some #MJFAM I've been speaking 2 Legal since yes2day 2 C how we can prevent this from being aired
Il y a 45 minutes

I don't know if they legally can do something against it being aired. Actually if it's part of the Plan then it will be aired. This battle is just adding more drama.

They can't prevent it from being aired.  Of course.  It isn't part of the plan. When you're a granny with white hair sittin' in your rocking chair you're still gonna be waiting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Those thumbs in the picture look kinda similar. I'll be watching this with my hoax glasses on :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
Well it is airing tonight in about 7 hrs, so I don't think it will be taken off air, I really can't wait for it to air I really wanna hear Murray speak more, I know he has with 'da troot' vid but I wanna get a feel for what is going through his, mind....also does anyone know how long this doc will go for?...I know with commercials it only goes for 61 min, so all up it must only go for 45 min, a pretty short documentary if you ask me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

MJonmind

Those thumbs in the picture look kinda similar. I'll be watching this with my hoax glasses on :)

Yes, let the games begin!  I'm getting my popcorn! I'm looking forward to seeing it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

I'll be watchin' with hoax goggles firmly in place  lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
10:40 AM: Jermaine Jackson just tweeted, "I hear all upset/frustrations re Murray doc. It's shameless & sickens me too, but I choose not to give it attention/controversy it craves."

Controversy... What a familiar word this is!

Are we able to watch it online? If it is, can someone pls post the link of it. I would love to watch it.
  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I think, if we agree that this is a hoax, and court is part of it, that the docu is part of it also.
From the beginning we thought it would all be a movie!  Really, Michael made, the docu, The Making Of Thriller, and The Making of We Are The World, of course he'd do a docu about the star of his show.
To put Murray on the stand would've lead to cross examination, and ultimately show it as a hoax.  Using just his statement to the police, which HLN even said was scripted, was really just used to hang him without cross examination and revealing.
This docu will just be more, I presume of the "lies", script that Michael is wanting to put out there.
However, I chose not to watch it..and will rely upon your opinions.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This is bothering me.

If Murray wanted everyone to know his thoughts and position why not just take the stand? Afterall, that is the place where his thoughts would have counted. They may have kept him out of jail.

Instead, he does this documentary as if it's more important to him to defend himself to the public in general than it is to defend himself in court.

What is he hoping to achieve, apart from money, by this? Is he hoping it will help reduce his sentence, because by the look of dfwm Judge Pastor I think it may do the opposite.

This all feeds into the hoax as Murray seems to have thrown all self presevation out the window and does not appear to have the slightest concern about going to jail.

I think he already knows/knew what his sentence will be, a very minimal, if anything one, the doco was designed to reimburse him for his "help" and he will walk away able to pay his bills knowing he has helped Michael in a huge way.

Murrays constant assertions that he was "trying to help Michael" may mean more than we realise.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions but no one is entitled to their own facts" ~ Nobel Laureate, Elizabeth Blackburn

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal