Galaxy

Michael Jackson - Jackson To Sue Bashir Over Damning Documentary14 June 2005 

Jackson To Sue Bashir Over Damning Documentary     

LATEST: MICHAEL JACKSON is expected to sue journalist MARTIN BASHIR for making the damning LIVING WITH MICHAEL JACKSON documentary, which prompted the child molestation allegations the singer was cleared of last night (13JUN05).

The BAD singer walked away from the courthouse in Santa Maria, California a free man after four months of daily court visits as he fought charges of molesting GAVIN ARVIZO, then 13 years old, at his Neverland Ranch home in 2003 and conspiring to commit child abduction, false imprisonment and extortion.

And now the 46-year-old is preparing for a new court case, this time against Bashir and British TV production company GRANADA, which made the programme.

The show attracted a staggering 27 million viewers, who watched Jackson holding cancer sufferer Arvizo's hand and confessing to sharing his bed with children.

Jackson filed a breach of confidence lawsuit against Granada in February 2003, days after its controversial British screening, but proceedings were shelved when the superstar was arrested for child abuse.

14/06/2005 13:51
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saving The Universe One A**hole At A Time.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The letter from the Estate: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

A tweet from LaToya

latoyajackson La Toya Jackson
@JacksonSource @Jackson_Legacy @andjustice4some #MJFAM I've been speaking 2 Legal since yes2day 2 C how we can prevent this from being aired
Il y a 45 minutes

Jermaine saying "2 years is not enough time", La Toya's tweet with 3 2's (=6). I have the number 2 spinning in my head!
Off Topic: Oprah's interview with Jackson family. Excuse me while I vomit!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The letter from the Estate: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

A tweet from LaToya

latoyajackson La Toya Jackson
@JacksonSource @Jackson_Legacy @andjustice4some #MJFAM I've been speaking 2 Legal since yes2day 2 C how we can prevent this from being aired
Il y a 45 minutes

Jermaine saying "2 years is not enough time", La Toya's tweet with 3 2's (=6). I have the number 2 spinning in my head!
Off Topic: Oprah's interview with Jackson family. Excuse me while I vomit!

I'd like to add to my last post that when I hear Jermaine say "2 years isn't enough time", I think he means 2 years is not enough time for MJ to come back. Its going to take longer than just 2 years for the hoax death chapter to be completed. It will take longer than 2 years for the next chapter for us. Have patience, family.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Those thumbs in the picture look kinda similar. I'll be watching this with my hoax glasses on :)

I am quite suspicious of those thumbs but everyone usually just laughs at that idea.   I'll keep the specs handy !!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"The righteous will possess the earth,
And they will live forever on it."
Psalm 37:29

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
I am watching it now, it is kinda of hard to understand Murray's accent though.

So far MJ said that CM was he's only friend...lol...BFF's

MJ couldn't look after himself according to Murray (he peed the bed, there was mildew everywhere, the room smelled, so CM had to get someone to clean it).

CM saw MJ cry a lot (talking in general how he was always sad, and how a human being shouldn't go through that).

Nobody is allowed in MJ's bathroom not even CM.

CM: "Lifted me out of a hole of darkness and brought me into the LIGHT (I think he was talking about holy spirit or something).

Randy Phillips took CM aside after the crisis meeting telling him "What is this BS, I'm paying for everything including the toilet paper he wipes he arse with...he is financially ruined, he has to do the London shows" (Something along those lines).

Propofol was ONLY used to prepare him for TII.

Murray said; Flann needs to wake up and drink redbull...lol...as a joke (Murray is upset with Flann for fumbling around etc. when asking witnesses questions).

CM seems like he is putting the blame on AEG, mentioning AEG a lot.

CM said, MJ looked like the thriller image, "dead" when he woke up in the early morning hours of June 25th.

CM: "I can put an elephant to sleep"

White (who is at Flann's house) said Shafer presented Murray as a non doctor.

Flann just told Chernoff 'F*ck you'...lol

Last scene is CM crying and walking away from the camera to the mirror and you can see Murray's reflection (MAN IN THE MIRROR)

Last Edit: November 10, 2011, 03:02:38 AM by use_your_illusion
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

Elsa

I am watching it on Aus TV right now.  I just keep reminding myself this is a hoax.  Dr Murray says that Michael said he was testing him to see if he was the one to be his Doctor.  The ending with the mirror reflection is interesting.  It reminds me of the Michael mirror photos. 

Last Edit: November 10, 2011, 03:55:34 AM by Elsa
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Could anyone record the documentary and post it on youtube or here? Thanks in advance!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The fact that there is a documentary makes so much hoax sense IMO.

Trial is over, Murray is in cell, so, if the documentary were not prepared/aired, the more than two year story would be over.

But, surprise, surprise.... and the film shows up. I know that IMDB listed the documentary for some time already, but it is so surprising  :mrgreen: and unexpected  :mrgreen: it just pops up right now.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Murray said; Flann needs to wake up and drink redbull...lol...as a joke (Murray is upset with Flann for fumbling around etc. when asking witnesses questions).

Murray actually called the Redbull "Pitbull or something" before he called it by it's correct name, lol. Chernoff was right however. Flannagan bungled a lot of his questioning because Falannagan thought Michael Jacksons "past" would do his work for him.

@ForstAMoon, I agree, they were ready and waiting with this doco as if they knew Murray would be guilty. Myself, I marveled at the dissention between Flannagan and Chernoff. Chernoff seemed to be disgusted by the whole situation, especially with Flannagan's bitter digs at Michael. Chernoff actually defended Michael. No wonder Chernoff looked frazzled on that last day in court.

And then Murray, "I only gave him 25mg" No explanation of the 4 gallons of propofol; talking about how the emergency was difficult for him as he had "no phone, no one around (a lie because he knew KC was there), no equipment" but fails to take responsibility for the lack of said equipment.

And the "you are my only best friend. Conrad Murray". Total, utter bovine excrement.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions but no one is entitled to their own facts" ~ Nobel Laureate, Elizabeth Blackburn

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
the estate is disgusted because Murray attacks AEG ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions