The time has come not only to know that we are all One, but to live it, to experiment it with the great Joy of living. Whatever the difference of our religion, faith or belief, we can merge our prayers in order to make the world a peaceful place, for us & for the new generations to come.

We are able to Love and Cherish every expression of Life, sentient and non sentient present on earth: human, animal, vegetal, mineral..

With this spirit, we are all One Heart, One Life, One Love!

I HOPE with all my heart that you all can leave THE HOAX clues behind ,because we have more important MISSION to ACCOMPLISH.We have to help Michael in this and looking for HOAX CLUES is not THE ANSWER.Looking for HOAX CLUES is a DEAD END  :( ,it's a RABBIT HOLE ,and it will never END.Please I'm only trying to help you,and to tell you that if you keep doing this it will only give you MORE PAIN.IT IS AN ILLUSION,it's your EGO,your DARK side and you have to fight this.FIGHT YOUR EGO,God damit!!! You are STRONG and you can do it,LOVE is THE ANSWER!!!!

Number Theory - Conrad Murray Trial - Michael J Jackson is Alive Part 4
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XccyPodzc-g&feature=feedf[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I wrote in the TIAI thread there must be something wrong with me because of a calmness I have about it all.  I am clued out...believe me.  However, I also believe in, "no stone unturned".  I suppose that's why I still entertain clues or puzzle nature of it all.  I had written that nothing can shake my belief of Michael being alive and well.  It's like my belief in God....I just believe.  Hard explain...other than three words I live by: Faith, Hope, Love.  I truly mean what I say....I don't stress about it.  It's not ego at this point, it's probably faith kicking in for me.  I know things are the way they are because Michael put them into place.  That's good enough for me.  What I wonder is, what does he really want to see out of this? Does he want to see us squirm, fight, argue....go crazy...I don't think so.  So I would raise the question of, if no more clues....what's next?  What more can I give than faith, hope and love?  My post on that thread said all I can say about it.
I will still entertain clues, it is endless, but so is the star-filled sky.  I never tire of looking at the same sky, night after night....I always notice something new.  I get what you mean absolutely.  Glory is in the moment of now and living for the truth of love.  To find one's self in their own LOVE is the greatest gift of all....love thyself and other's shall follow.  That said....I still like the puzzlement of it all....human nature, I suppose.

Love you!
Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I wrote in the TIAI thread there must be something wrong with me because of a calmness I have about it all.  I am clued out...believe me.  However, I also believe in, "no stone unturned".  I suppose that's why I still entertain clues or puzzle nature of it all.  I had written that nothing can shake my belief of Michael being alive and well.  It's like my belief in God....I just believe.  Hard explain...other than three words I live by: Faith, Hope, Love.  I truly mean what I say....I don't stress about it.  It's not ego at this point, it's probably faith kicking in for me.  I know things are the way they are because Michael put them into place.  That's good enough for me.  What I wonder is, what does he really want to see out of this? Does he want to see us squirm, fight, argue....go crazy...I don't think so.  So I would raise the question of, if no more clues....what's next?  What more can I give than faith, hope and love?  My post on that thread said all I can say about it.
I will still entertain clues, it is endless, but so is the star-filled sky.  I never tire of looking at the same sky, night after night....I always notice something new.  I get what you mean absolutely.  Glory is in the moment of now and living for the truth of love.  To find one's self in their own LOVE is the greatest gift of all....love thyself and other's shall follow.  That said....I still like the puzzlement of it all....human nature, I suppose.

Love you!
Blessings

Wish thank you very much for your answer.And thank you for that PM also  ;). By choosing  the less traveled path I found LOVE.You are very beautiful inside ,please never change  8-).
I understand everything,that you just wrote and I respect that  respect/ :) .
Again I LOVE you very much and it was an honour to "talk" with you.I WISHyou well and all the LOVE/LIGHT in the world for you and your family  :)!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions