use_your_illusionTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
CONRAD MURRAY IN DOCUMENTARY
Randy Phillips Told Me
"MJ Is Going to Be Homeless"

The controversial Conrad Murray documentary debuted in the United Kingdom tonight -- and in it the doctor emphatically states that AEG Live CEO Randy Phillips told him Michael Jackson does not have a f**king cent!."

Murray claims Phillips pulled him aside after a meeting about the "This Is It" concerts and angrily said ... "What's this bullshit all about? Listen this guy is next to skid row. He's going to be homeless. Nine security guards? Why does he need that? I'm paying for that s**t. I'm paying for the toilet paper he wipes his f**king ass with."

Phillips took the stand during the manslaughter trial and -- under oath -- denied that conversation with Murray ever took place.

"Michael Jackson and the Doctor: A Fatal Friendship" also shows strategy meetings between Murray's lawyers -- Ed Chernoff and Michael Flanagan ... as well as Flanagan's wife, Susan.

During one pow wow Susan says, "Explain a 50-year-old man who sleeps with a baby doll and has pictures of basically infants to 2-year-old children looking at him every night."

Chernoff then says, "I think the media made him appear weirder than he is." Michael responds, "You gotta be kidding me, he can't be any weirder than he is."

In the docu, Murray claims Michael "always had a chamber that was exclusively his. The bedroom that he slept in ... I had to persuade him, eventually to have it cleaned. Because ... one, he peed the bed. It did not smell good. It was mildew, and I had to get it clean."

"Who would ever believe that a man his age would still be wetting his bed?" Murray added it wasn't medication that made MJ wet the bed ... he claims it was psychological.

The documentary airs in the states, Friday night on MSNBC.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

~Souza~

LMAO, I don't believe a word of it. And what's up with all that urine? MJ peed in a cup, MJ wet his bed, MJ had 500ml of pee in his bladder according to the AR, cup of urine found at the scene... To much piss here! MJ pissed (off)? /pull hair/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I think we should dig deeper into the past insider sott (aka Sitting on the toilet),  with all those things about toilet and pee, this really reminds me that this so called insider was a real one, because he sure did chose the right name!

:)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

use_your_illusionTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
The toilet paper reminded me of the jurors who requested toilet paper during deliberation...hmmm did RP pay for that too...lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

Andrea

This article is literally all the juicy tabloidy bits from the documentary so it doesn't surprise me that TMZ is covering it! lol

About the pee - you never know, maybe MJ is into urine therapy?  Something the pharmaceutical companies don't want people to know about because everyone has their own free supply of it and it works...?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This story made me laugh so hard I almost wet my pants. LOL. Seriously - there has to be something to it. Perhaps Michael is trying to present himself in the worst possible manner knowing that the media and the public would buy it without question. Or maybe he's seeing how far he can take it before his loving fans start to see that something is very wrong with this picture.

It's really funny because all I can think about when watching these videos are the many children and young people that Michael has mentored over the years. They have all grown to be such strong minded individuals. One person that comes to my mind is Kobe Bryant. Then I look at Michael's children and how well adjusted they are. It seems like an unlikely match to be mentored or raised by the person that is being portrayed in those videos. it's like oil and vinegar in my mind and makes no sense at all.

Blessings

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

I think we should dig deeper into the past insider sott (aka Sitting on the toilet),  with all those things about toilet and pee, this really reminds me that this so called insider was a real one, because he sure did chose the right name!

:)

You are absolutely right - this theme has been around since the beginning and should be looked at further. I remember reading SOTT for hours on end. Very fascinating. I thought though that most of what he spoke about were the plans Michael had before he was hit with the 2nd set of allegation. I had assumed that since it was before the allegations that it never developed into what SOTT was setting the readers up for. Maybe I'm wrong about that too.

Very briefly about a year ago I thought about SOTT and wondered if Michael actually picked up where he left off - of course, with some added ammunition because of what he went through in 2005. I say that because he was filming the One More Chance video when the 2nd set of allegations were made. The video was released in 2010. Not only was it released but someone predicted the release before it was actually told in the news.

Thank you for bringing this up. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

All I can say is the AEG snakes had themselves well covered for their "expenses" inside out, with Michael standing to lose everything. Hint: Michael was paying for his own toilet paper.

Following is an excerpt from here:

A complex, lengthy but important read which is an indication of the larger "hand" Jermaine refers to in his interviews.

Promissory Note
Promissory Note is made in the name of both Michael Jackson’s Company and Michael Jackson the individual (which is very rare case for this contract) who jointly form an entity called “Maker” who promises by this promissory note to do as follows:

“to pay on a joint and several basis, to AEG Live (“Holder” or “Promoter”) .. the principal amount of of $6,2 mln. with interest on such amount until paid…”
In addition to the Inducement Letter this document is the second AEG’s primary condition for Michael Jackson to receive his Initial Advance.

All artists are entitled to an advance – it is similar to advance money a writer receives from his publisher before he presents the text to him and a request for an advance is an absolutely common thing to do. It is not supposed to be returned in case the undertaken project is realized and can be recouped by the other side if the project fails.

In Michael Jackson’s case the advance is $6,2 mln. and on the face of it the terms of its provision are quite favorable – there will be no interest on the sum until the Maturity date, and the Maturity date can be prolonged by both sides, and it is only the Maturity date itself which is stated in such in vague and complex way that it needs a whole investigation to find out what it actually is.

The importance of the Maturity date is overwhelming. It is the time when the advance given to the Artist will have to be paid back in full as the Promissory Note puts it:

Principal shall be due and payable in full on the Maturity Date”.
The Note says that one of the variants of the Maturity Date (there are variants there due to the usual “whichever is the earlier” speculation) is 6 months after the Promoter makes a written request for such payment. The Note further refers us to certain conditions stated in 4.2.5 of their Agreement.  Agreement is of course too grand a way to call this cut and paste job, but let us put up with it for the sake of convenience.

The conditions stated in 4.2.5 say that Promoter will have the right to recoup all Artist Advances if  by March 1, 2009 the Artist’s company a) does not obtain a cancellation (medical) insurance, b) does not name AEG as the loss payee, and c) the Promoter is unable to obtain cancellation insurance to cover the risk of loss of their expenses.

Mind you that in AEG’s twisted terminology their own expenses are called “pool” expenses which for all other people would mean joint expenses. However AEG does its business in such a way that you never know what their terminology is and all their terms require constant checking and rechecking.

For example, you can learn the true meaning of some definitions only from some God-forsaken attachment (I mean Exhibit A) with no signature or date on it, which is so frivolous a document that it enables them to write there whatever they like and attach it to the contract at any (later) time, thus changing the whole meaning of the basic text of the contract.

So if Pool expenses are the Promoter’s expenses only, it  will be unclear why the Artist is to pay back his advances if the Promoter doesn’t receive an insurance covering the Promoter’s expenses only. But if Pool expenses are understood in the general meaning of the word (as  joint expenses)  this point becomes clear and understandable – if  the parties are unable to get an insurance policy to cover their joint losses it might be risky to get into the deal and this can put a stop to their initial plans. And if the plans are off it is natural to ask the Artist to return the advances received. AEG wanted to create the impression of such a natural situation though the real meaning of this point is different.

The idea of a possible cancellation also lies behind the medical insurance to be obtained by the Artist – if he is not fit for the performances, the deal will be cancelled and the Artist will have to return the advance. This will have to be done within 6 months from the moment AEG asks for it – therefore if the insurance is not obtained by March 1, payment of the advance will be due on September 1.

But wait – what if the Artist passes the physical examination later than March 1, 2009?  Michael did pass the physical examination in March 2009 (with flying colors), but the medical insurance was obtained from Lloyds only on April 24 (at least this is the date they state as the beginning of the insurance term). Though this difference in the time of obtaining an insurance is a formal thing it is still a deviation from the agreement, but it was apparently settled amicably between the parties as we haven’t heard of any reprisals on AEG’s part.

But what if Michael hadn’t passed the physical at all?

Then he would have had to return the advance of $6,2 mln.

Could it have been a problem for him?

You think it couldn’t –  if he was prudent enough to keep the money under the carpet until after the medical examination was passed, correct?

But if you think that way it will be a big and grave mistake on your part.

The thing is that AEG gave the Initial Advance to the Artist not for his free use but on several harsh conditions. The two major demands on how the Artist was to use the $6,2 mln. advance were:

1. to immediately transfer $3 mln. to 2 Seas Records company
2. to set aside $1,2 mln. for renting a house evidently found for Michael either by Tohme or AEG and at the monthly fee of $100,000 too. Extra precaution was made for the Artist not to get cash in the latter case – AEG was opening a Letter of Credit for the sum of $1,2 mln. which means that the whole sum was to be kept in the bank, from which the money was to be remitted to the owner of the house on a monthly basis.
Not going now into detail as to whether AEG had the right to set all those conditions on the Artist or not (I think they didn’t), let us calculate how much remained with the Artist after all those deductions were made. And if we deduct $3 mln. to Sea Records and $1,2 mln for the house the Artist will be left with $2 mln. only.

Possible consequences
And now let us assume that he didn’t pass his physical test after all those sums had been forcefully taken away from him and he had already rented a house and made some payments for it. Or let us imagine even a more ridiculous situation that AEG did not obtain an insurance for covering the loss of its so-called “pool” expenses (which was a thing wholly dependent on AEG and AEG alone!).

In the event of the above AEG could demand the $6,2 mln. back and if the Artist didn’t repay the sum within a short period of time they could impose heavy sanctions on him. However we know that the Artist was forced to spend two thirds of  the sum and all he had was $2mln. left!

I have heard of situations when a  lender first makes their borrower spend his money and then “creates a situation” requiring immediate repayment and applies severe sanctions since he can’t pay. Frankly, it even reminds me of those criminal dealers who first give a loan to a shop owner who wants to buy some goods and then burn his shop so that he spends all the money on its renovation, and when he is unable to repay the loan they take away his house because it was used as collateral for this loan.

What is clear is that if, for some reason, the Artist didn’t repay his advance back (within 6 months from AEG’s written request) the sanctions imposed on him by AEG were to be very severe. Let us run back to the Promissory Note and see what these sanctions were like.

Sanctions
The first thing we discover in the Promissory Note is that in case of default in payment it is naturally the FULL sum of the Advance which was to be paid back to the Promoter, though they themselves know perfectly well that they forced him to give away two thirds of the sum.

Another thing we suddenly see is that the follow-up clauses of the Promissory Note suddenly mention some monthly installments. The Promissory Note is vague as to when the first installment is to be made, what the schedule of installment payments is and what sum each installment amounts to (what if AEG wanted him to pay a million a month which would be impossible to make?).

These monthly installments were accidentally found by us in the least likely place (called “prepayment”) and as I say were not accompanied by any schedule, amounts to be paid or a clear date of starting payments. These kind of things are totally unacceptable in contracts as nothing should be left to guesswork there – vague points like that are room for interpreting it in a highly frivolous way.

And judging by the Promissory Note these monthly installments are no joke.

If at least one of them is delayed by more than 5 business days a so-called Event of Default is to take effect, and as a result of this Event of Default the Promoter had the right to demand the full sum of the advance to be paid all at once!

The logic here is as follows – if you can’t pay the first installment (say a million) and delay payment by 5 days we penalize you by the need to pay the full $6,2 mln and immediately too. Oh, we see that you wanted to pay in portions? Or you ask for a short delay because there is a point in the Promissory Note saying that “the parties may extend the Maturity Date by signing a written modification of this Note”?

No way, dear artist, AEG’s position will be relentless here.

A certain point in the Note called “No Waiver by Holder” says that  the need to “totally repay” (or pay the full sum) will take place even if the installment is made, but made with a delay:

“the acceptance by Holder [AEG] of any payment under this Note after the date such payment is due… shall not constitute… the right to declare an Event of Default [or is no reason not to demand full payment at once].
The acceptance by Holder of a payment of a portion of any installment shall not cure or excuse the default”. [same  -  the demand to pay the full sum immediately will still be there]
And what will happen if the Artist is unable to pay the full sum of $6,2 mln. immediately upon AEG’s demand?

A disaster will happen in this case.

AEG will receive full rights to the Collateral.

Collateral as the ultimate goal

And we all know what the collateral was...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions but no one is entitled to their own facts" ~ Nobel Laureate, Elizabeth Blackburn

mdc

So what do you think that "death bed" Julien's is trying to auction off will fetch if people think he peed in it?  lol

I wonder if this would have been released if Murray had not gone to jail? I mean saying things like that while he's not in protective custody would surely not have been good for his health I wouldn't think?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WTF?? And some members think AEG is in hoax. No fucking way. AEG is one of those who wanted Michael dead. Piece by piece by piece, Michael will reveal assassins. Fucking moron Randy, fuck you bastard for talking that way about Michael!!!  >:( I don't believe "wetting in the bed" part, Murray is exaggerating for his benefit.
Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 12:11:38 AM by scorpionchik
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Adi

LMAO, I don't believe a word of it. And what's up with all that urine? MJ peed in a cup, MJ wet his bed, MJ had 500ml of pee in his bladder according to the AR, cup of urine found at the scene... To much piss here! MJ pissed (off)? /pull hair/

MJ is pissing on EVERYONE!  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@scorpionchik  /bravo/  lolol/

Totally agree and couldn't have said it better. "Wetting the bed for psychological reasons" ppfffttt, liar Murray needs to look up the word friendship in his dictionary. He's the kind of friend anyone can do without.

The letter to NBC from the Michael Jackson Estate, protesting airing of the documentary, said the reason Murray gave for not taking the stand was in case he perjured himself. Obviously there is the proof that the whole doco is simply lies.

Poor Murray, he just can't get anything right, lol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions but no one is entitled to their own facts" ~ Nobel Laureate, Elizabeth Blackburn

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
All this talk of "peeing the bed" made me think of a bed ridden patient or someone terminally ill who may have prostate issues or urinary incontinence, so I did some digging.

This was a little embarrassing....but anywayYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I was researching urinary incontinence and found this:

Absorbent pads and various types of urinary catheters may help those individuals who continue to experience incontinence. Some absorbent pads are not bulky like in the old days but are close fitting underwear with liners.  Men also can use an external urine collection device that is worn around the penis. These are traditionally referred to as condom or Texas catheters. These are not appropriate for men who are uncircumcised, have large or small anatomy or those who are have retracted anatomy. Condom catheter users frequently experience complications including urinary tract infections and skin breakdown. Newer products are available for men which do not have these associated complications. These include, "Liberty"  :lol: which has recently reached one million devices without any reported urinary tract infections.

Texas or Condom catheters are made of silicone or latex (depending on the brand/manufacturer) and cover the penis just like a condom. It is attached to a drain at the bottom of the catheter which has tubing leading to a leg or bedside bag. Texas catheters are designed to be worn 24/7 and changed daily. Texas catheters come in several sizes to accommodate anatomical variation. Texas catheters are not appropriate for men who have retracted anatomy or are uncircumcised. *foreskin makes the catheter come loose*

The body examined in the AR report stated "uncircumcised" penis, the death pictures and the autopsy pictures show a condom cathether attached to the body. They were sure to make mention of it several times during the trial, and now again with the "bedwetting" during the documentary.

The "body" in the AR report could not have used this type of catheter without Murray having to constantly adjust it.  There was 500ml of urine found in the bladder during autopsy, and a jug of urine beside the bed, but none in the catheter (assuming it was never used and only a prop).

Coincidentally, Juliens is auctioning off the bed "Michael Jackson died in". Would they be able to do so if it was stained and "mildewed" like Murray claims? (California law prohibits the resale of soiled mattresses' by the way) So what is it exactly that Juliens is claiming to sell? :?
Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 12:35:00 AM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
Does anyone remember seeing toilet paper rolls in the crime scene photos of the bathroom? Or have still shots of those rooms?

It could put another perspective on TMZ's juror toilet paper article or make sense of all this urination.

Does a man who is peeing in a jug (aka cup) really need toilet paper?

shake and go.....let's see how it rolls.... suspicious//
Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 12:37:05 AM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

This article is literally all the juicy tabloidy bits from the documentary so it doesn't surprise me that TMZ is covering it! lol

And it starts off talking about the UK airing the docu, but, as I said in the docu thread, the UK version, shown last night, had edited out the wetting the bed bit and most of the Flanaghans/Chernoff 'weird' convo (but leaving in good old Ed saying the media made him appear weirder than he IS).

Was that actually someone in Channel 4's editing department with a shred of decency and concern for MJ, thinking such revelations were going too far?  Those are not the bits you'd expect them to edit out if it was a time or other technical issue.

Or maybe MJ didn't want to piss on the UK!!

Oh and another thing about the UK version - they didn't bleep out all the swear words!
Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 04:23:21 AM by curls
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions