Re: TIAI September 27
November 26, 2011, 06:37:55 PM
I know this is kinda off topic, but has anyone seen this video: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. If you fast forward to about 1:28 - 1:29, Katherine says "I can understand how Michael - Randy and Jermaine may feel". It's probably not important, but I just thought I should mention this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

December 11, 2011, 07:17:34 PM
Michael Hoax Trials and Tribulations 72 Murray & The Pharmaceutical Companies II

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dRqn5wTLG4&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Andrea

December 12, 2011, 01:40:56 PM
Thanks for posting that video paula.  And the music with it was great! I was chair-grooving the whole time.

I believe the pharmaceutical industry is definitely on the 'hit list' with this hoax.  I mean, a person would have to believe that MJ was the real life Mr. Burns of meds if someone believes the official story. This industry is billions and billions of dollars and want to stay that way by keeping our very health under their control.  Their industry profits on people being sick and mis-diagnosed all for $$. They want to make us sick and keep us sick and ...it's not good.  Viruses and diseases are created just like technological devices we use every day.  The marketing for a virus product is different though - they use the media to scare everyone into thinking they could become very ill or die unless they get a vaccine.  Which can be quite effective on a population of people who wouldn't know otherwise.  They put poisons into a person, increasing the likeliness of someone to develop something later on, ensuring a life long dependence on spending money for meds or treatments.   And we're being robbed of our money for them to do it.  This needs to stop and the only way it's going to is if there is massive awareness on a global scale.  There just needs to be an event now to make that happen.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions