mattie

Re: TIAI November 11 (11-11-11)
January 01, 2013, 11:45:46 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Well friends, I can't say that I'm not utterly disappointed that nothing happened because I am.  It does make me wonder why so much focus was put on the end of 2012, maybe we were being punked.  My Dad called me this morning and said "So no Michael Jackson then" and I said "no, not yet" and he replied "so you still have faith?" me: "Oh yes, definitely."  And that's true.  I wonder if it was TS who was punked..? Maybe he was assured the BAM would happen before 2013 and was told to go with that.  He did say he didn't know everything about the hoax.  But you guys are right, it does bring into question everything TS has told us.  And I agree that it could also be a test of faith or something.  I feel a bit deflated but it's my own doing.  I have no idea what to expect now, maybe that's how it's supposed to be.

I understand Andrea, I'm disappointed too, not for the fact that MJ didn't Bam, but for the fact that a date was given.
This is what I had said in one of my posts in 'back and front' thread: if these dates were given for mere 'testing', this better stop. It's like the whole purpose of the hoax has been shifted from "creating a better world' or 'making MJ's image better' to what!... testing our faith? is this even necessary...the believers have dissected the why's and how's of hoax in these 3.5 years...isn't this enough? if i'm offending anyone here.... I'm sorry...but this is getting more stupid.
I think we must really know who is really behind this hoax...Michael or his enemies?

thats exactly how i feel right now also.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

January 01, 2013, 11:46:14 AM

Well friends, I can't say that I'm not utterly disappointed that nothing happened because I am.  It does make me wonder why so much focus was put on the end of 2012, maybe we were being punked.  My Dad called me this morning and said "So no Michael Jackson then" and I said "no, not yet" and he replied "so you still have faith?" me: "Oh yes, definitely."  And that's true.  I wonder if it was TS who was punked..? Maybe he was assured the BAM would happen before 2013 and was told to go with that.  He did say he didn't know everything about the hoax.  But you guys are right, it does bring into question everything TS has told us.  And I agree that it could also be a test of faith or something.  I feel a bit deflated but it's my own doing.  I have no idea what to expect now, maybe that's how it's supposed to be.

I understand Andrea, I'm disappointed too, not for the fact that MJ didn't Bam, but for the fact that a date was given.
This is what I had said in one of my posts in 'back and front' thread: if these dates were given for mere 'testing', this better stop. It's like the whole purpose of the hoax has been shifted from "creating a better world' or 'making MJ's image better' to what!... testing our faith? is this even necessary...the believers have dissected the why's and how's of hoax in these 3.5 years...isn't this enough? if i'm offending anyone here.... I'm sorry...but this is getting more stupid.
I think we must really know who is really behind this hoax...Michael or his enemies?

I've come to my own realizations in the past hour or so and I think things are proceeding as they should.  Maybe it's my way of coping, LOL.  Is it unfair that we are being tested right now?  Maybe.  But we can't let disappointment suffocate us from what we already know about this hoax.  It's easy to lose sight of that when we're expecting something or relying on somebody's word.  I believe Michael is behind this hoax and he creates doubts for us, to motivate and inspire us to keep going forward.  The hoax would become stagnant otherwise.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

January 01, 2013, 11:54:17 AM

I was none too happy with TS a couple weeks ago myself so I can wholly appreciate your anger.

I don't see it as a test, I see it as part of the game we are playing. But then you know my theory re: the hoax n entertainment. Maybe it's easier from that vantage point. At least it fits in better/less offensively.

If this hoax were about sting operations on bad guys out to get MJ, then testing us and our ability to discern the truth from the lies would not be necessary, nor do I believe it would be part of the proceedings here. I don't see how playing games with false information fits in with these theories but if someone else does and they'd like to explain I'd like to listen.

I play this game willingly because even on the most frustrating day, it's still vastly entertaining and overall, I believe it's been good for me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

bugsy

January 01, 2013, 12:03:00 PM
Throwing this out there...

What if this date was posted as a false date to lure out the bad guys or to have them start something going be
cause by now if there was bad guys out there after him, this site isn't secret and you can read it as a guest..... if it was a sting operation I mean?

it's just a thought....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
January 01, 2013, 12:09:29 PM

I've come to my own realizations in the past hour or so and I think things are proceeding as they should.  Maybe it's my way of coping, LOL.  Is it unfair that we are being tested right now?  Maybe.  But we can't let disappointment suffocate us from what we already know about this hoax.  It's easy to lose sight of that when we're expecting something or relying on somebody's word.  I believe Michael is behind this hoax and he creates doubts for us, to motivate and inspire us to keep going forward.  The hoax would become stagnant otherwise.

Andrea, at this point i feel the need to know that this hoax does have Michael behind it. I know it's awfully silly to ask for any guarantee at this point, but i can't seem to help it. If it's known to me that it's Michael, I'm ready...but the point is, MJ's Facebook, TS, Front, and any given verified twitter cannot give such guarantee. This hoax has sure widened my knowledge about various things that I didn't even imagine would come to know, but i think everything has it's own limit. How long are we gonna convince ourselves that this hoax is just Michael testing us...and we need to be patient.
I know that I'm gonna feel exactly as you have after some time too...i know I'd say the same thing... " "Bad Ass Michael"...he's testing us that's it ", but this hoax is not limited to the believers, is it? This hoax is beyond this forum and any YouTube video here in the internet...this hoax is belong the internet, in short. And in my opinion I don't think we are the ones to let the hoax keep going, it's Michael.

He is the one who needs to come back, and do the needful, whatever we do, will not bring the required result...it's him!

And also, by now, we know so much that people think we are insane...there's nothing that we can do right now. It's time that people are given the chance to know what we know. And this does not include giving false dates...I mean 2good2betrue left...was this necessary? how hurt and disappointed she would've been that she reached such a conclusion...this is not good in my opinion.

Our curiosity, anxiety, our love for Michael, and our desire for his vindication, and the hope that it will happen one day is the force that keeps this hoax running...it's nothing else than that. So, i can't see any end to this right now...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
January 01, 2013, 12:25:10 PM
but one thing i know for sure is that my ranting is temporary.....imma keep watching.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

January 01, 2013, 12:29:38 PM

Andrea, at this point i feel the need to know that this hoax does have Michael behind it. I know it's awfully silly to ask for any guarantee at this point, but i can't seem to help it. If it's known to me that it's Michael, I'm ready...but the point is, MJ's Facebook, TS, Front, and any given verified twitter cannot give such guarantee. This hoax has sure widened my knowledge about various things that I didn't even imagine would come to know, but i think everything has it's own limit. How long are we gonna convince ourselves that this hoax is just Michael testing us...and we need to be patient.
I know that I'm gonna feel exactly as you have after some time too...i know I'd say the same thing... " "Bad Ass Michael"...he's testing us that's it ", but this hoax is not limited to the believers, is it? This hoax is beyond this forum and any YouTube video here in the internet...this hoax is belong the internet, in short. And in my opinion I don't think we are the ones to let the hoax keep going, it's Michael.

He is the one who needs to come back, and do the needful, whatever we do, will not bring the required result...it's him!

And also, by now, we know so much that people think we are insane...there's nothing that we can do right now. It's time that people are given the chance to know what we know. And this does not include giving false dates...I mean 2good2betrue left...was this necessary? how hurt and disappointed she would've been that she reached such a conclusion...this is not good in my opinion.

Our curiosity, anxiety, our love for Michael, and our desire for his vindication, and the hope that it will happen one day is the force that keeps this hoax running...it's nothing else than that. So, i can't see any end to this right now...

I wish I could give you those guarantees but I really don't know anymore than you do.  We have been given what we need to keep going in the past 3 1/2 years.  We all have our personal limits but as of right now, the hoax is limitless.  Perhaps bec is right and we are NOT being tested, that this is part of the game that we have chosen to play - which doesn't reduce the hoax to being only a game.  As for what other people think, let them think what they want - you can't control that.  The rest is faith and patience.

And yes, keep watchin'!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ellyd

January 01, 2013, 12:40:32 PM
Doubt IS the greatest motivator.

I just wrote in the other thread - maybe our calendar basics / understanding of the calendar used in this project are wrong.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
January 01, 2013, 12:46:35 PM

I wish I could give you those guarantees but I really don't know anymore than you do.  We have been given what we need to keep going in the past 3 1/2 years.  We all have our personal limits but as of right now, the hoax is limitless.  Perhaps bec is right and we are NOT being tested, that this is part of the game that we have chosen to play - which doesn't reduce the hoax to being only a game.  As for what other people think, let them think what they want - you can't control that.  The rest is faith and patience.

And yes, keep watchin'!

:icon_e_geek:  :icon_e_geek:  :icon_e_geek:

well, i hope there'll be justice...in whatever way it comes ....

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 01, 2013, 02:40:40 PM
I would like to wish everyone a blessed, prosperous, and safe new year!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
January 01, 2013, 04:37:49 PM
And we are now allowed to know that TS_comments is/was a fake informer.

But which parts of his INFORMation were fake?

The DWD patient most certainly for starters  :icon_bounce:

The rest if my list up for consideration;

-The EOW

-The FBI Sting operation

-The Illuminati being after MJ

I'm sure there's many other points but I'll let others have a go.

Happy New Year! Let's hope the rest of 2013 is as full of truth as the first day has been so far.

I only know that I know nothing  <-----> is there anyone that knows more than me?  Guess I'll die in the attempt (mind games <---> mind control  or whatever it is is killing me, for the moment is not being a happy new year I expect to see things more clearly by tomorrow  :icon_e_sad:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
January 01, 2013, 04:47:30 PM
think of the good things we have said and confirmed, it is easy to give up, I will not, as you said TS does not know "everything" about the hoax (or maybe it's an excuse), TS deserves the opportunity to come and say what happened, that if a person who came from day one with the truth, I hope.
I'm not angry with TS now, but that's something that can change with the passage of days, depends on TS, if you return or not, to take charge of his sayings.
We object of deception, that I knew from day one, that being a believer makes us easy prey for any manipulator, we are not fools, but if people who put their faith and their time on this.
Looking back nothing has changed, what is not, is in the hands of who we are, the good guys or the bad guys?
I do not know, someone broke a promise. Even when my faith? not know, but now I can not be unfaithful to my heart, thank you for your thoughts, receive all my love   :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 01, 2013, 06:24:24 PM
Sometimes I think that it takes two to be fooled...  And I mean that in a non offensive way. But we are all adults here. Rule number 101 is "Just because you read it in a magazine or see it on a tv (compuer) screen don't make it factual" - This includes on a frequent basis what we have heard from camp MJ, whether that be twitter, interviews or via online personas.

Just remember, for those who feel that they were duped by TS, remember that millions of people have also been duped (25.06.09) with the whole hoax. We are not immune.

I equalize / reconcile TS claim of bam before 31.12.12 with "Its all part ofthe game"

We were thrown a lot of bull by family throughout this ordeal, TS and that part of his interaction with us (the dates) is no different - But it does'nt make him fake. Just like it doesnt make Paris fake when she throws out bull to us and non believers.

@ bec, I think you are right about the entertainment angle. And I am not agreeing, just because it is more easier and more paletable. I have been an entertainment believer for a while now. I must say, I am not struggling with the lack of bam one bit...

Being upset and feeing lied to by TS (JMO - for me only) is akin to reading a fantasy book, watching a fictional movie or playing a make believe adventure game on play station and become engrossed and so emotionally involved the the point that you become indignant and shattered when the reality of it being "just a game" becomes apparent. It is the book / movies / game's fault? No we opened the book, inserted the dvd, started the playstation game. We knew what we signed up for. It was our perception that changed becasue we read, watched, played so long and it was so lifelike that we lost touch with reality... Does that mean its the entertainments fault? Or does it simply mean that the entertainment was epic, because we got so engrossed that we started to believe it was real??

It's all a game. I am honestly ok with MJ no show and the lapsed bam dates... meh. Imma keep watchin'

Just don't give up people, there is more the the story. Its not up to us to write the ending of this hoax. Just wait and see what happens.
My bet is CM is the next thing to watch. Also lets be open and see what TS comes back with...

All the best people....

EDITED POST - MAKES MORE SENSE - Hate posting on iphone!
Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 06:31:11 PM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Adi

January 01, 2013, 07:02:33 PM
As we know TS did say that there is a deadline beyond which the BAM won't be extended.....

Last but not least: I will say for certain that MJ will BAM before the end of 2012!!!  Previously, I have given probabilities, possibilities, hints, and clues of a BAM from MJ.  However, this is the very first time that I have given a BAM timing with certainty—not that I am giving an exact day or even year (could be this year or next), but I am saying that there is a deadline beyond which his BAM will not be extended.  I say this with so much certainty that if MJ does not BAM by January 1, 2013: then you may know that TS is a fake informer!

I am thinking that the redirect on 12/27/12 about all those tweets regarding the Dr M appeal brief deadline and extended/extensions, extended time, extra dose of time etc etc  was TS trying to tell us that there really had been an extension of the deadline of the BAM before it happened.........kind of trying to give us a heads up in a subtle way?

Am I making sense? maybe I am just being delusional or have my head buried in the sand and can't face reality  :icon_lol:

IDK....will be in watching and waiting mode...those tweets and the timing indicated still have me curious.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 01, 2013, 07:51:38 PM
Looks like ts_comments visited the forum yesterday on new years eve, checking profile. :animal0017:
Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 09:00:26 PM by mjselfsweet
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions