Something was just not right in the case of People VS Conrad Murray. There are six reasons why I believe that the trial confirms that this situation is a DEATH HOAX.

Reason 1: WRONG DATES--Why can't the court get any IMPORTANT dates right? Why are there typos and incorrect dates EVERYWHERE in this trial?

Reason 2: CORRECT COURT PROCEDURES--What is the correct procedure when it comes to the way a verdict is read? Why did Judge Michael Pastor not follow the procedures done as in other trials? Can a Juror correct a mistake on his/her own?

Reason 3: RISING IN COURT--What is common when it comes to reading the verdict in a trial. Isn't the defendant suppossed to STAND UP?!?!?

Reason 4: NAMES-What is Michael Jackson's middle name? Is it Joseph or JOE? Well evidence suggests that his middle name is Joe as it is explained in Jermaine Jackson's current book "You Are Not Alone- Through a Brother's Eyes". There is other proof that his middle name is JOE as well. If the court has an incorrection in a trial, the verdict is liable to be tossed out!!!

Reason 5: HANDCUFF PROCEDURE--What is the correct procedure when handcuffing a prisoner or convicted felon? Should they be in a seated position or standing?

Reason 6: PHOTOSHOPPED AUTOPSY PHOTO--Despite other visual reasons why the autopsy photo is a clear fake, there is also a confirmation from a computer program that the AUTOPSY PHOTO IS A FAKE.

Decide for yourselves. I have done extensive research for over a period of two years. Despite the fact that there was a trial and a verdict does NOT MEAN THAT MICAHEL IS DEAD. According to the evidence that I have seen in the trial and other inconsistant stories from this trial, it leads many to believe that Michael Jackson is very much alive and well.

Conrad Murray Trial Analyzation-- 6 Reasons That May Confirm a DEATH HOAX
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMqP0lSbuWQ&feature=feedu[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I just want to say that I know of someone who was declared guilty and went to prison.  My friend went into research mode to get him out..and in doing so, discovered a mistake on the jury ballot form.  He was let go, and not tried again because of the double jeopardy law.
Makes you go hummmmmm
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

And it is: Michael Jackson not Micheal Jackson  lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Love is the Solution to Everything.

Ariel

I didn't post much for a long time, but noticed that trial was very strange and people here have interesting points.
If it is indeed 'Joe' not 'Joseph' this may be enough reason for a mistrial. Murray has been convicted, but not sentenced yet. You had  a 32 star  seal somewhere. If they use that seal for any documents, they can not be legal. A big chance for the trial to be just cancelled.
I listened a little to Jermaine. He was talking about air plan escape and about a trial, the 2005 one, fine. But when he was talking about the 'last' meeting with Michael, he mentioned they sang "Fly away", interesting message. And last, if the trial turns out to be fake and tv channels air the Murray documentary anyway, they would look really stupid. So, don't give up. I may still be busy with family things and post rarely, but you have done a good job on the 'odd' list.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions