Re: Michael Jackson Death Hoax Radio Station!
October 31, 2011, 09:31:08 PM
I just sent you a PM about the job for a reporter
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Everytime I try to find him he's leaving no clues left behind him. And they have no way of knowing of the suspect, or what to expect
- My Smooth Criminal

L.O.V.E the world!

Adi

October 31, 2011, 11:27:57 PM
I've got this playing now......it is awesome! Thank you ! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Chinbie

November 01, 2011, 04:40:01 AM
It's very cool! /bravo/
thanks so much for providing this platform for Us to share
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RedPennylocks

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • A dream is a wish your heart makes
November 02, 2011, 01:55:03 AM
Awesome!  /bravo/  /woohoo/
 party/ penguin/ michael-jackson/ mj_dance/ moonwalk_/
Thank You! bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

An amazing person comes in many packages. If you only see with your eyes and not with your heart you will miss a lot of amazing people-do you agree?-Tito Jackson

IWantYouBackTopic starter

November 26, 2011, 06:01:05 PM
Hi Hoaxers,

How are you all? As you may have noticed, I have not been able to update the site much lately. I have been loaded with homework, vacation planning, and Christmas shopping that I just haven't had the time lately. I am truly sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.

Although I am finished getting caught up on my work, I am actually now in the middle of recording my debut EP Album that will be released on February 14, 2012. It will contain 3 originals, and my cover of Earth Song I did at my school in 2010. I have been hoping this project would come to fruition and now it finally is. I'm very excited for it.

Needless to say, MJ Beatz will be out-dated for a little bit until shortly after Christmas. Hopefully the server will still let me run the radio. If not, you can expect to see a fully updated, new and improved MJ Beatz radio station around Christmas time!

All volunteers can now take a short break as well.

I thank you all for listening and for your patience. I'm excited to get back up and running!

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and holiday. I will still be around the forum checking out all of the new information found out about MJ's death hoax! :)

God Bless,
Jenn
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please watch my live performance of "Earth Song" and tell me what you think? :)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

---------------

Jenn C

November 26, 2011, 06:21:08 PM
Hi Hoaxers,

How are you all? As you may have noticed, I have not been able to update the site much lately. I have been loaded with homework, vacation planning, and Christmas shopping that I just haven't had the time lately. I am truly sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.

Although I am finished getting caught up on my work, I am actually now in the middle of recording my debut EP Album that will be released on February 14, 2012. It will contain 3 originals, and my cover of Earth Song I did at my school in 2010. I have been hoping this project would come to fruition and now it finally is. I'm very excited for it.

Needless to say, MJ Beatz will be out-dated for a little bit until shortly after Christmas. Hopefully the server will still let me run the radio. If not, you can expect to see a fully updated, new and improved MJ Beatz radio station around Christmas time!

I thank you all for listening and for your patience. I'm excited to get back up and running!

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and holiday. I will still be around the forum checking out all of the new information found out about MJ's death hoax! :)

God Bless,
Jenn

Hy Jenn nice to se you BACK  :)  !! Please don't worry ,YOUR LIFE is more important than this,you did enough already ,thank's  :)!! I don't know why but somehow I felt this ,lol and I think is a LESSON   albino/ !!! Recently Kevin Costner was in Romania and told the same thing like Steve Jobs said ,Mnnnnnn............... intresting  geek/ !!
Thank you Jenn and take care  :)  !!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 26, 2011, 06:37:06 PM
 lolol/  I Love it.  We’re turning into a Hoax Empire and we’re striking back.   /bravo/ I love the in your face attitude.  I will be tuning in for sure.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Katie2

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality
November 27, 2011, 01:17:14 PM
Hi Hoaxers,

God Bless,
Jenn

Cheers Jenn but I feel I haven't done a lot so still going posting my little things, for all you lil hoaxers out there email at katiethewriter2@yahoo.ie for ideas or questions that I can answer in my next posts :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions