jujubiiTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • ♥ wishing i had all the answers so I could see
Re: First post from a long-time lurker. <3
November 12, 2011, 10:12:01 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Welcome!!!
I look forward to reading more of your thoughts on the hoax.
We all need each other here to make sure we are sane about believing Michael is alive,
and this is a place we can be free to express our feelings about it.
I love your name btw...
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yes, Katherine confirmed it. And of course people will do that... I'm 99.9999% sure it deeply upsets Michael that his fans are sad, but this whole hoax is bigger then all that. He needed to do this & he's been planning it for a while. & Yes, I made hoax videos on youtube for months, I cannot count the number of times I got the "Michael wouldn't do that to his fans/friends/family" comment... I literally got it, probably about 500-1000 times. & I'm definitely not exaggerating. It's the nonbeliever's main argument. First, his kids & closest family members obviously would know about the hoax. I highly doubt he wouldn't tell them, and based on the clues from them, I'm sure he did tell them. And about his fans... Yes, the fans are hurt now, but imagine the joy they'll have when he BAMS! I KNOW Michael is alive, and I will still be extremely happy when he bams. Imagine the people that think he's dead! And here is the part where people go "Well, some fans might be angry at him." No matter if they're angry or not, they will be ecstatic, and if they aren't... well wtf? They aren't real fans anyway. :roll: Well, I hope I helped you understand a little better. :mrgreen:

That was wonderful ;u; thank you for sharing all that info and your experience.
Michael had a lot to cope with in his life in a magnitude that I could possibly only compare with the likes of Elvis Presley.
No...not even that. Much, much more complicated...
(poor sweet man ;.;...)
His family and friends, and fans like us that care for him as a human being with feelings and a need to escape the only way he can (which is really sad when you think about it), understand the why's better than anyone.
We see him not as an image or celebrity, but as just a person.
An incredibly inside-out beautiful one, but still...a person.

Welcome!!!
I look forward to reading more of your thoughts on the hoax.
We all need each other here to make sure we are sane about believing Michael is alive,
and this is a place we can be free to express our feelings about it.
I love your name btw...
Posted by: everlastinglove_MJ

Hi, I'm glad that you decided to stop lurking around after all this time and join us here . Welcome!

I'm not sure either if Michael comes back in the spotlight, though I'm certain that he's alive and I deeply hope that he's okay.

You've probably read a lot already, and please do not hesitate to post because I'd love to read your perspective on matters and theories, as from others here. LOVE is all around you here.

with L.O.V.E. always
Posted by: PureLove

Welcome to the hoaxie family, your post will be as important.. So please keep on posting, and I will be looking forward reading them.. Blessings.
Posted by: fordtocarr

I can't tell you how much your sweet welcomes mean to me. ;o;
Thank you so, so very much, I will post as much as I can! <3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions