lisap27

ok just a question.. do you guys believe that Michael...L.O.V.E is our Michael?????? :shock:

i've not followed that thread so just thought i'd ask.. found that line quite interesting!!

If you noticed my "funeral" program
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

steph

Quote from: "Zen"
hesouttamylife wrote:Ooops - spoke too soon :(

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... ale5.shtml

Michael Jackson, the "King of Pop", was buried in the Great Mausoleum in July of 2009.

hmmm, I thought Michael was buried Sept. 3, 09.
That`s what i was thinking.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Olà Miss.Peppers first Merry Christmas!
I totally agree with you people make mistakes with any image, who assures us that these people were not picked to go there and put flowers and other objects.
These people can really believe he has some body there.
It looks strange that this actress Brittany soi buried there, the police investigating the possibility she had died from addiction to drugs.
My friends do not know here in America but here in Brazil when it comes to such a situation that resembles the other person is natural that we might mention other names that have had the same!
Want an example: The TMZ reported and said that she had died from the drug addict as well as Elvis Presley!
He cited several personalities who are buried there, and guess what? It quoted Michael!
Just as TMZ, Yahoo and Pop Crunch did the same thing!
After all the media, spoken and written press forgot that Michael "died"?
Gave them a blackout?
Why the FBI report given so much emphasis on threat of death? It is a form of justification for what might happen?
Here in Brazil all programs of hindsight will comment that this fact was terrible for the music world.
You know I start to think that his family is a great problem to speak of his death all the time, you must be horrible to know that someone is alive and every moment to hear the opposite.
Hug! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@Angelica.

Happy Christmas and thankyou.   :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

Duh!!!!!!  It took long enough for the discrepancy to be noticed by somebody :!:   This is a HOAX forum.  Most of what is posted is to show the DISCREPANCIES. :roll:   Don't shoot the messenger before you even know what the message is.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Concerning the autopy photo leakage, as we all remember there was such rumor which then was either denied or shut down by all the parties and finally died out... but... while it was still on, there as a small detail, which i found rather strange after reading this article:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Chief Coroner Ed Winter told me that officially his office had no comment on any aspect of the Jackson autopsy, including even disclosing the number of people present at the postmortem examination, much less their names.

“I know who was there and I know what pictures were taken,” he told me. If he saw a copy of the photo being flashed in Los Angeles, he could determine, he said, whether it was authentic—the left cheek scar was potentially important, as even if it was faked, there would be few people outside of Jackson’s entourage who knew about that private, identifying mark.

Initially i thought the whole story was a bunch of BS, but the person who leaked the information must have known about that scar somehow, and apparently it's not a widely known fact.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~A serious face is not yet an indication of intellect. All stupid things in the world are done with that exact expression. Smile, gentlemen, smile!~  

Quote from: "tinker_bell"
Concerning the autopy photo leakage, as we all remember there was such rumor which then was either denied or shut down by all the parties and finally died out... but... while it was still on, there as a small detail, which i found rather strange after reading this article:

Chief Coroner Ed Winter told me that officially his office had no comment on any aspect of the Jackson autopsy, including even disclosing the number of people present at the postmortem examination, much less their names.

“I know who was there and I know what pictures were taken,” he told me. If he saw a copy of the photo being flashed in Los Angeles, he could determine, he said, whether it was authentic—the left cheek scar was potentially important, as even if it was faked, there would be few people outside of Jackson’s entourage who knew about that private, identifying mark.

Initially i thought the whole story was a bunch of BS, but the person who leaked the information must have known about that scar somehow, and apparently it's not a widely known fact.

Ok,...  this has confused me even more now because I asked Karen Faye about this on Facebook and she denounced these pictures as fake because MJ does NOT have a scar on his cheek. She was very adamant about it and as she was his make-up artist for 20 years then she would know whether he has a scar or not.

So who is lying?  and why?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Miss.Peppers"

Ok,...  this has confused me even more now because I asked Karen Faye about this on Facebook and she denounced these pictures as fake because MJ does NOT have a scar on his cheek. She was very adamant about it and as she was his make-up artist for 20 years then she would know whether he has a scar or not.

So who is lying?  and why?

:shock:  :?

KF is acting very strange. If she's not on the hoax i could imagine she wants to prevent this crazy story from aggravating and so she'd dismiss it as fake. But if she's on it (as coroners obviously are) they perhaps didn't bother to line their stories up... brain hurts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~A serious face is not yet an indication of intellect. All stupid things in the world are done with that exact expression. Smile, gentlemen, smile!~  

lisap27

i thought he did have a scar which was common knowledge from his acne as a teenager!! is this the scar they are talking about??

if it is heres a picture its an old one but i've circled the scar!! you can't remove scars
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@lisap..  yes i often thought of that acne scar as i have noticed it on early pictures too.

But would they mean such a small scar?  Would even such a small scar be visible on a corpse....  the way they spoke about it i would expect something bigger, but who knows.
And why would Karen Faye deny the existence of the scar?

Aaargh!!!    :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lisap27

Quote from: "Miss.Peppers"
@lisap..  yes i often thought of that acne scar as i have noticed it on early pictures too.

But would they mean such a small scar?  Would even such a small scar be visible on a corpse....  the way they spoke about it i would expect something bigger, but who knows.
And why would Karen Faye deny the existence of the scar?

Aaargh!!!    :roll:

yeh she confuses me all the time!! but she might think she would get in trouble for acknowledging anything to do with anything if you know what i mean!! i dunno.. i do find it strange that she didn't say well except a small scar if they was talking about a different one.. and even his fans know about this one on his cheek so why not acknowledge it... :roll:
i haven't had Michael under a microscope or anything so this is the only 1 i know of on his left cheek!! i think its cute!! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lisap27

Brittney Murphy had her funeral yeaterday christmas eve at forrest lawn where stars including Liberace, Bette Davis an Lucille Ball are buried!!

this has just come off sky news.. no mention of there most recent famous person is there.. before brittney i mean..  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "lisap27"
Brittney Murphy had her funeral yeaterday christmas eve at forrest lawn where stars including Liberace, Bette Davis an Lucille Ball are buried!!

this has just come off sky news.. no mention of there most recent famous person is there.. before brittney i mean..  :shock:

i was wondering the same, untill ILuvUMoreMJ explained - it's actually another cemetery:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lisap27

Quote from: "tinker_bell"
Quote from: "lisap27"

i was wondering the same, untill ILuvUMoreMJ explained - it's actually another cemetery:

oooo pfffftt!! must have missed that 1.. thanks.. so is there 2 forrest laws in calafornia? or am i totally off here??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions