all4loveandbelieve

IMO he will not appear by internet, because it is not reliable,seems un real meaning people may speculate it is not him.. He will do a press conference,llive stream that is for sure.. Full of security and he will talk and explain what happened.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

typing/i agree with all4loveandbelieve, he will do a press conference with his family and will be live stream to all of the important news channels...that's the right way to do it...but before that it will appear on TMZ first of course :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E is the messageThanx MICHAEL

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
So if MJ makes a live press conference will it be like V?, hijacking all the channels?...but what if our TV's switched off and the power plug is out, is the TV going to magically come on?...lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
So if MJ makes a live press conference will it be like V?, hijacking all the channels?...but what if our TV's switched off and the power plug is out, is the TV going to magically come on?...lol

God I hope not, I'll go running out the door if my TV turns on by itself!  afraid/ :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

After 2 years November 29th isn't too soon  mj_dance/ especially since the 2 year non-disclosure contract that the This Is It dancers signed is or has already expired.  Also keep in mind it will be useless to give Conrad Murray a sentence since he's part of this reality show. So if November 29th isn't BAM Day then it is very very very close!

moonwalk_/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I beLIEve the BAM is set for 2011. Mike had better haul tail before God Almighty trumps. The Man Upstairs waits for no one and two prior failed BAM attempts already is not charming.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I don't care what happens to Murray, i still think he is a fall guy used by assassins, not by Michael. Nevertheless, I want Michael back ASAP. Can't wait another year. Michael PLEASE  bow/ be back this year.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Blueberry

I don't think November 29th. It seems too soon, but then again, every date I hear seems too soon. Maybe it's just that it seems unreal :lol:
Have yall actually deeply though about bamsday? Like REALLY thought about it. How's he going to do it? When? How will the public react? Am I going to faint/pee my pants/die/do a backflip? :lol: I think about this all the time, it just seems so unreal though... like a fairy tale. I also agree though that it will be in 2012.

I suggest that you should do a backflip :lol: ...just be cautious lolol/ I agree with you on that every date we conjecture seems too soon. But it has gone more than 2 years. It sounds surrealistic to see Michael again after more than 2 years. I'm sooo aspiring to the BAM! bounce/ Think about the situation when you a regular day turn on the TV and see that the one and only MJ is back. Yep, I'm dreaming right now. 8-) I would also guess that 2012 is the year, but it won't hurt to BAM earlier. :)

Lots of L.O.V.E.
Last Edit: November 14, 2011, 11:04:21 AM by BlackOrWhite
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar

God I hope not, I'll go running out the door if my TV turns on by itself!  afraid/ :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

Billie_Jean13

It's wise to not get our hopes up. We'll know when it happens. It can happen tomorrow, next week, day of the sentence, next year, or years from now. We never know and when or if it does we'll be happy. But a big part of me wants it to happen this year that way I can say 'I told you so" to the people who think we're nuts.  lolol/
i completly agree, and i cant wait for the day though so i can say to all the non-believers i told you so!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It takes one person to make a difference...
But it takes alot of differences to make a change <3 Love Lives forever

I'm assuming that when you all say "it's too soon", you mean that it's too soon after the trial. Please jump in if I'm wrong about that.
I have been thinking about Bamsday, and sometimes it makes feel ecstatic, other times it makes feel worried. It would be such an amazing feeling to see Michael back, and to know that I won't be needing a strait jacket ( lolol/ ), but then it worries me. What if his "fans" turn on him? The ones who overlook the fact that he's back and complain about all the negative things that happened while he was gone. And the media? What are they going to do? Are they going to understand what Michael taught them and just report the news as it is? Will they suck up to him and say all nice things about him now that he's back when they previously labelled him weird? Or will they just attack him all over again? And how will I react? Print out transfers for the "told ya so" shirts? Start blaring MJ music in the street? Jump around with boundless energy, or just scream? Or will I attempt to keep it all inside and be humble about it, because everyone around me is a non-beLIEver? And the people around me, what will they think? Will they apologize? Will they ask me how I knew? Will they be stunned into silence? Or will they attack him again, focusing on the fact that he faked his death instead of just celebrating that he's alive? It's just so much to think about, and I try to keep it positive, keep it best-case-scenario. But I know that it may not go down like that. Because that's the way life works, the way this society works. But what I'm also thinking about is that minority of people who believe that CM is innocent, and someone else killed MJ. How are they going to react when Michael bams and Murray is in "jail"? Will they direct their anger towards Michael because he let an innocent man go to "jail"? Will Michael let that happen? Because, if I were him, and some people would be upset to some degree when I came back, I wouldn't want to add that minority to that group, because they might actually have a valid point for "hating". That's why I think Michael may just come back this year, before the sentencing. It's just so confusing, and I know what you  guys are gonna say. "It's not meant to be simple," but what I would give for a straight answer.

Whew, glad I got that off my mind. Sorry guys, but I do have a bad habit of bottling up my feelings, and I'm just trying to break it. However, I would like to know why some of you think he's going to come back in 2012. Reasons or links to threads will be appreciated. I am sorry guys, this post is really long, but I'm still trying to wrap my head around this hoax.

I really agree with you on your thoughts. And honestly....with that said and in mind, I can honestly say that I'm somewhat not really anxious or hoping for a BAMs day....I hope MJ is living in PEACE ...enjoying his family and the livelihood that he longed for when he was consistently in the spotlight. Some of you may disagree....but regardless of what lessons are learned due to the outcome of this hoax, there will ALLLLLWAAAAYYYYSSS be someone or something that will put their two non-sense in degrading the fact of the matter. That's just life. When someone lives to do something right for the benefit of others, certain ppl don't like it and thrive to continuously slander the greater good.

Anywho, if MJ does indeed come back for a BAM, I really hope he remains safe as well as his family. I hope he is in the best of God's care and protection. He has served an amazing purpose on this earth...and for us beLIEvers and even unbelievers, it will NEVER be forgotten. I pray that those on the dark side will eventually see the light....#ThatIsAll  bearhug geek/ 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I turned 6 yrs old when MJ released the Smooth Criminal single. The 24th will be a very special b-day this yr....:) I'll be 29. Subtract 9-2 and what do you get???? lol Lucky #'s . Last yr in my 20's....

i dont think that bam will be in 2011. but i'd be happy to be wrong.

i think 2012. at some point.

i dont think mj would just do press conference, as media can cut and manipulate. perhaps the family with mj will announce and then there will be something pre recorded by mj released for television to be played as a world exclusive so that he can explain how and why. i think when fans hear why and their eyes are opened, they wont hate. there will be other haters out there. that is to be expected.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

After 2 years November 29th isn't too soon  mj_dance/

I agree, but I think it would be in 2012. The reason why I always say it seems too soon, is because I just think the whole idea of bamsday is a fairytale, do you know what I mean? Like it's something that's so amazing, it isn't real. It's too good to be true.. of course I believe in Michael coming back 100%, but it just seems so unreal that any date feels 'too soon' :lol: it's so confusing!!  /scream/

I don't think November 29th. It seems too soon, but then again, every date I hear seems too soon. Maybe it's just that it seems unreal :lol:
Have yall actually deeply though about bamsday? Like REALLY thought about it. How's he going to do it? When? How will the public react? Am I going to faint/pee my pants/die/do a backflip? :lol: I think about this all the time, it just seems so unreal though... like a fairy tale. I also agree though that it will be in 2012.

I suggest that you should do a backflip :lol: ...just be cautious lolol/ I agree with you on that every date we conjecture seems too soon. But it has gone more than 2 years. It sounds surrealistic to see Michael again after more than 2 years. I'm sooo aspiring to the BAM! bounce/ Think about the situation when you a regular day turn on the TV and see that the one and only MJ is back. Yep, I'm dreaming right now. 8-) I would also guess that 2012 is the year, but it won't hurt to BAM earlier. :)

Lots of L.O.V.E.

Haha, I have never done any flip in my life, but I bet after seeing Michael live on my TV ill be doing all kinds of flips. :lol: :lol:
& I would loveee for Michael to bam today, tomorrow, any day! I think I can wait though, I mean, I've waited 2 years so far! :lol: and the years have actually gone by REALLY REALLY fast :shock: It feels like it's been decades since we've seen Michael, but 2009 doesn't seem like it was (almost) 3 years ago. Danggg.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

MJFAN7. I know where you're coming from it is hard to believe MJ would comeback, but remember what Akon said 'Michael's entire life is choreographed'...if MJ is hiding, he won't stay hiding for long. This hoax is reaching it's maturity date/expiration both scriptwise and contractually (dancers have the 2 year non-disclosure agreement). Joaquin Phoenix's hoax lasted 2 years. Theoretically there is nothing left to do now but a comeback.  8-) I think it's funny how the fans misunderstood the "Bam" comment as his comeback when all it really was a direction towards when the band should start playing during the dramatic pause in Human Nature, but now we lovingly know it as Bam Day. The seal of confidence from MJ to the fans that this is all a live production is his signature at the end credits of This Is It. It is the keystone clue that this is a directed act by the man himself. Also (and this is tantamount) someone who had access the IMDB.com account for the Conrad Murray Documentary put MJ as the Director early this year for about a week or so and was quickly pulled afterwards. There's alot of noise, alot of noise:

moonwalk_/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
I see the general opinion is that Nov 29 is too soon.

I don't think at all it's too soon. After 2+ years of absence how can you guys say it's too soon /pull hair/?

Michael please please please I'm begging you , it's not too soon angel, please come back bow/ bow/ bow/ bearhug bearhug bearhug mj_bad/ mj_bad/ mj_bad/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions