GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
You guys ever wonder what will happen to us if he is actually dead and will never BAM? I would better die than reach those days :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
 :(
He would not want you to think that....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

He probably wouldn't care in the first place.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@ GINA!!!!! * slapps ginas face & shakes her by the shoulders*

snap out of it girl. dont doubt what you know is true.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile

@ GINA!!!!! * slapps ginas face & shakes her by the shoulders*

snap out of it girl. dont doubt what you know is true.

LOL OK I take my words back.  He would care for a few seconds moonwalk_/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

I read "November 29" in one of the notes on the mirror in Mj´s bathroom. Is that why some think he ´ll be back then?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
I read "November 29" in one of the notes on the mirror in Mj´s bathroom. Is that why some think he ´ll be back then?

Is this the note you are referring to?

I wonder why the top is blurred out.... suspicious//
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

Is this the note you are referring to?

I wonder why the top is blurred out.... suspicious//

I read Nov 29 but could be something else. No idea why the top is blurred...my gosh.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Gina!! Are you forgetting who Michael is? He always said his fans were 2nd in his life after his family, of course he cares :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

jujubii

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • ♥ wishing i had all the answers so I could see
Gina!! Are you forgetting who Michael is? He always said his fans were 2nd in his life after his family, of course he cares :mrgreen:

"I'm married to my fans -- I'm married to life,  I'm married to my career!"

(not exact quote- but the married to his fans bit was DEFINITELY exact!)

I don't doubt his love for us, that's for sure.
Awesome thing to remind us of. <3 <3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

my darling songbird,
where are you, dear?
are you gone and disappeared?
or are you warbling somewhere

where I cannot yet hear?

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
But we are millions and he's only one. he has a lot of people to care about bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

Well I too think it's too soon, but only in terms of where the world is heading...it's just too shocking for people to handle...I know it will be shocking regardless if people are prepared for it or not but, I mean I think MJ might comeback in the mix of shocks and controversy (truths about our government start to come out, shocking political decisions, world events etc)...to have MJ comeback now ( I'm thinking about this from the world's point of view) would be like...'and what's the point of faking your death with nothing to show for it, what's the relevance'...but who knows...

So, do you think MJ really will have 'nothing to show for it', or are you saying something will change between now and next year that will make his "re-entry" stand out as more shocking than any government expose'?

No matter what his purpose, I would kind of like to see his reappearance really stand out--not just overshadow another breaking news story, and especially not as a backpage story, because the real life headlines are SO over the top, by the time he comes back. You know how the press has kinda snickered at him. I hate that!! They are going to look like idiots, and they will not be happy to report this news... I think it was Front, who said MJ's not playing around wondering how to come back---he has planned ALREADY, something with shocking relevance, which will shut everyone's mouths! It sounds dangerous and scary, but, we just have to hope it is the play-scary.  errrr
The good kind.  bearhug

I don't think there will be 'nothing' to show for it. I mean, by the time he comes back, even the rift between fans will be repaired, so we really will (ALL) ♫ Come Together (over MJ )♫. I think it's too soon, just because MJ wants to give the non- beLIEvers more time, to at least , become loving hopeful skeptics, about his "death". They need more time and reading around, to fully digest the implications of a  afraid/ :lol: ;) FAKED trial as well...MJ is more than genius, he is a very patient Lover .   :-*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

Blueberry

I don't think November 29th. It seems too soon, but then again, every date I hear seems too soon. Maybe it's just that it seems unreal :lol:
Have yall actually deeply though about bamsday? Like REALLY thought about it. How's he going to do it? When? How will the public react? Am I going to faint/pee my pants/die/do a backflip? :lol: I think about this all the time, it just seems so unreal though... like a fairy tale. I also agree though that it will be in 2012.

I suggest that you should do a backflip :lol: ...just be cautious lolol/ I agree with you on that every date we conjecture seems too soon. But it has gone more than 2 years. It sounds surrealistic to see Michael again after more than 2 years. I'm sooo aspiring to the BAM! bounce/ Think about the situation when you a regular day turn on the TV and see that the one and only MJ is back. Yep, I'm dreaming right now. 8-) I would also guess that 2012 is the year, but it won't hurt to BAM earlier. :)

Lots of L.O.V.E.

Haha, I have never done any flip in my life, but I bet after seeing Michael live on my TV ill be doing all kinds of flips. :lol: :lol:
& I would loveee for Michael to bam today, tomorrow, any day! I think I can wait though, I mean, I've waited 2 years so far! :lol: and the years have actually gone by REALLY REALLY fast :shock: It feels like it's been decades since we've seen Michael, but 2009 doesn't seem like it was (almost) 3 years ago. Danggg.

:lol: :lol: :lol: This is you when you perceived that Michael's back --------> ... funny  :lol: May I join you? :lol: Some flips won't (hopefully) harm too much. I would just make sure that I have a soft mattress beneath. :lol:
I guess when the BAMs day is here, my heart would stop beating for several seconds.  lolol/ I would be taken aback. Approximately 2,5 years have passed, and yes it has gone really, really fast. It feels like it was merely three weeks ago. I'm yearning for the big day bounce/ Hope Mike's doing fine  albino/  moonwalk_/

Hugs and L.O.V.E.

:lol: :lol: I wish, but I'll probably try to do a backflip and look like this:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Sorry, I can't stop laughing :lol: :lol: :lol: And I love to laugh. Soon I'm going to do this --------> You're so hilarious MJFAN7! Much L.O.V.E. and respect to you!  respect/ 

And I adore your party idea PureLove! Let's have party with all the believers...and MJ is the host. rr/ The happy believers join the party -----> Party, party, party!  party/ Cheers!  beerchug

Much L.O.V.E. and happiness to all of you!

EDIT:
I just want to clarify that I do not find it entertaining to se somebody hurt. To be completely candid with you, I strongly dislike to see a person injured. I was merely conceiving how it would look like if I did a backflip, and that is a moderate funny sight. If somebody want to do a backflip, I would propose that you use a soft mattress, alternatively water (for instance in pools) or suchlike. I think everyone want to survive the day of the BAM.  lolol/
Last Edit: November 17, 2011, 03:36:47 AM by BlackOrWhite
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I don't think November 29th. It seems too soon, but then again, every date I hear seems too soon. Maybe it's just that it seems unreal :lol:
Have yall actually deeply though about bamsday? Like REALLY thought about it. How's he going to do it? When? How will the public react? Am I going to faint/pee my pants/die/do a backflip? :lol: I think about this all the time, it just seems so unreal though... like a fairy tale. I also agree though that it will be in 2012.

I suggest that you should do a backflip :lol: ...just be cautious lolol/ I agree with you on that every date we conjecture seems too soon. But it has gone more than 2 years. It sounds surrealistic to see Michael again after more than 2 years. I'm sooo aspiring to the BAM! bounce/ Think about the situation when you a regular day turn on the TV and see that the one and only MJ is back. Yep, I'm dreaming right now. 8-) I would also guess that 2012 is the year, but it won't hurt to BAM earlier. :)

Lots of L.O.V.E.

Haha, I have never done any flip in my life, but I bet after seeing Michael live on my TV ill be doing all kinds of flips. :lol: :lol:
& I would loveee for Michael to bam today, tomorrow, any day! I think I can wait though, I mean, I've waited 2 years so far! :lol: and the years have actually gone by REALLY REALLY fast :shock: It feels like it's been decades since we've seen Michael, but 2009 doesn't seem like it was (almost) 3 years ago. Danggg.

:lol: :lol: :lol: This is you when you perceived that Michael's back --------> ... funny  :lol: May I join you? :lol: Some flips won't (hopefully) harm too much. I would just make sure that I have a soft mattress beneath. :lol:
I guess when the BAMs day is here, my heart would stop beating for several seconds.  lolol/ I would be taken aback. Approximately 2,5 years have passed, and yes it has gone really, really fast. It feels like it was merely three weeks ago. I'm yearning for the big day bounce/ Hope Mike's doing fine  albino/  moonwalk_/

Hugs and L.O.V.E.

:lol: :lol: I wish, but I'll probably try to do a backflip and look like this:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Sorry, I can't stop laughing :lol: :lol: :lol: And I love to laugh. Soon I'm going to do this --------> You're so hilarious MJFAN7! Much L.O.V.E. and respect to you!  respect/ 

And I adore your party idea PureLove! Let's have party with all the believers...and MJ is the host. rr/ The happy believers join the party -----> Party, party, party!  party/ Cheers!  beerchug

Much L.O.V.E. and happiness to all of you!

:lol: :lol: Well, thank you. L.O.V.E to you too! I love your signature by the way, it's soo adorable !  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Well I too think it's too soon, but only in terms of where the world is heading...it's just too shocking for people to handle...I know it will be shocking regardless if people are prepared for it or not but, I mean I think MJ might comeback in the mix of shocks and controversy (truths about our government start to come out, shocking political decisions, world events etc)...to have MJ comeback now ( I'm thinking about this from the world's point of view) would be like...'and what's the point of faking your death with nothing to show for it, what's the relevance'...but who knows...

So, do you think MJ really will have 'nothing to show for it', or are you saying something will change between now and next year that will make his "re-entry" stand out as more shocking than any government expose'?

No matter what his purpose, I would kind of like to see his reappearance really stand out--not just overshadow another breaking news story, and especially not as a backpage story, because the real life headlines are SO over the top, by the time he comes back. You know how the press has kinda snickered at him. I hate that!! They are going to look like idiots, and they will not be happy to report this news... I think it was Front, who said MJ's not playing around wondering how to come back---he has planned ALREADY, something with shocking relevance, which will shut everyone's mouths! It sounds dangerous and scary, but, we just have to hope it is the play-scary.  errrr
The good kind.  bearhug

I don't think there will be 'nothing' to show for it. I mean, by the time he comes back, even the rift between fans will be repaired, so we really will (ALL) ♫ Come Together (over MJ )♫. I think it's too soon, just because MJ wants to give the non- beLIEvers more time, to at least , become loving hopeful skeptics, about his "death". They need more time and reading around, to fully digest the implications of a  afraid/ :lol: ;) FAKED trial as well...MJ is more than genius, he is a very patient Lover .   :-*

Hi Its Her, where have you been for so long?

So you think he's giving time to the non believers?

Well while he's waiting for them to come around there's a good chance we become non believers /pull hair/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions