PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Re: CONRAD MURRAY- I Want to Commit Suicide
November 15, 2011, 08:24:17 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I don't believe that he's there at all. Nice story tho....way to keep the public interested.

Why don't you believe he's there? If he's not there some people from the L.A. County Jail must be in the hoax, so that's unlikely.

They say he is staying ALONE gina. So no one sees him there. So who knows he is there? And why is it unlikely some people from the County jail in on the hoax? The doctors, paramedics, the judge etc are all in, why would it surprise you that some more people in that jail to be in on the hoax?

There are people who must know he is there. The man has to eat or do things, I can't imagine exactly but how wouldn't they know he is there?

If there are so many people in the hoax one of them would eventually talk to somebody, sooner or later. People are just people, imperfect people.

As long as the FBI and the government is in on it, I think you shouldn't worry about them to speak. They would have spoken till now if they were going to speak.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
November 15, 2011, 08:26:35 PM
new forum:

"CONRAD MURRAY DEATH HOAX"

:lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jennie

November 15, 2011, 09:10:14 PM
new forum:

:lol:

What's next?? And who started that forum? His patients that testified on his behalf!?!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

anewfan

November 15, 2011, 09:23:49 PM
'I'm better off dead. I'm done': Michael Jackson's fateful prediction just a week before his death

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Now I know this is off topic, but if this is Michael Jackson 1 week before his death, his hands are definitely different......This person is very dehydrated and the nail are NOT dark.......that was his trademark from what I gather.......

My question is, who is this person.??   Is it the same hands as the 02 announcement???

These are not Michael's hands.. he has slender fingers and they curl by up with stained nails.. These hands are short and chubby.. wrinkly hands. I am 52 yrs old and my hands are not wrinkly, Michael is 53, well in that picture  50 his hands should not be wrinkly like that.

I'm 35 and I have old lady hands.....they look wrinkly....it's really ugly. I always tell my husband that if I had to pick an ugly part of my body, I'd rather have ugly hands than an ugly face.....he agrees. Lol!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

November 15, 2011, 10:00:51 PM
:shock: :lol: Sure sounds like "hoax" but it doesn't fit.  Murray's such a chatterbox, talking about MJ drinking redbull, and "f.. around".  So he says, "I am this hoax" and "I am The Source." elsewhere.  Doctors can talk arrogantly, authoritatively like they're gods. But this again can link to TS.

If Murray had a previous charge of domestic violence he's used to having a little upheaval in his life. He knows he probably only faces a year in house arrest, and that Nicole and his son will be able to visit him.  Nah, this is  just a story to link to Michael's suicide watch in 2005.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Interesting story - thank you for sharing. That was my first thought when I saw the TMZ title. Another connection to the 2005 trial.

As far as the risk of injury to Murray by another inmate (if he's there at all) reminds me of what the judge said when they detained him - something like "it's probably safer" or something to that effect, indicating it would be safer for him in detainment than not. I have my doubts that he's really there too.

Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

RK

November 15, 2011, 10:32:55 PM
new forum:

...there goes another 2 years of investigating.....the sequel!
/overreacting/  /overreacting/  /overreacting/ /overreacting/  /overreacting/ /overreacting/ /overreacting/ /overreacting/ /overreacting/ /overreacting/ /overreacting/ 
I LUV that Conrad doco so much. Any time I need a laugh, I'll get one when I watch it.  But what are you up to Kenny Ortega? Trying to stir up the doubles theory again by saying " He was a different Michael?"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jujubii

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • ♥ wishing i had all the answers so I could see
November 15, 2011, 10:56:23 PM

As far as the risk of injury to Murray by another inmate (if he's there at all) reminds me of what the judge said when they detained him - something like "it's probably safer" or something to that effect, indicating it would be safer for him in detainment than not. I have my doubts that he's really there too.

Blessings.

Whoa. I thought I was the only one.

Somehow, I keep imagining Murray kept somewhere safe.
Assumed to be in a solitary cell away from other inmates for the reasons stated here previously (potentially murderous jail roomies/MJ fans),
away from the public eye and presumably closing the book on MJ's 'death' by being apparently punished and never to be heard from again.
But maybe he's really somewhere comfy and very UN-jail like, isolated from the public as best can be done.

...courtesy of MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions