_Anna_Topic starter

53 MINUTES AGO BY TMZ STAFF
KATHERINE JACKSON
LIVID Over Unpaid Workers
At MJ Tribute Concert

Katherine Jackson is ashamed she had anything to do with the recent Michael Jackson Tribute concert -- telling TMZ, Global Live better take care of the workers they allegedly failed to pay.

Scores of crew members recently went on Twitter to slam Global Live -- the concert producers -- and insist the company stiffed them after they busted their asses for the event.

Katherine's lawyer tells us, "After Mrs. Jackson did all she could to help promote and make this a great event for all of Michael's fans, she is extremely displeased to hear that concert promoters have allegedly failed to pay their bills."

The lawyer adds, "Katherine is hoping that they step up and take care of their obligations." Calls to Global Live were not returned

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_Topic starter

All this that happened mostly recently, makes me cringe. It's my opinion and can't refrain it, that's how I feel:

- ridiculous promoting tribute not worth for Michael;
-"friends" writing books, talking about how addicted Michael has been since ages;
- Murray's documentary that trashes Michael beyond limit;
- Jermaine saying he looked like a patient devoured by cancer, only bones, frail (what happened with The Invincible Michael chose to describe himself for his album? With The Unbreakable? The strong image he has built that is now trashed? Why the need?;

They, all together, contribute to trash his image, destroy all his magic. This is how it's seen from outside. If Michael was my brother I would never write such things in books, to make people build an image of him as a wreck even if that was the truth. I wouldn't do it. No words to the ones that suddenly are best "friends".

I know others don't agree with me, but I'm a person who can't refrain when I feel all this.
Last Edit: November 16, 2011, 03:29:44 AM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Michael has his Mother's mouth and eyes, I so like to look at her pictures.

Anna yes it is disturbing to read all those horrible things about the invincible/unbreakable one.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah, lots of cr*p happening these days..  :(

It might forever engrave such sad image of Michael in mediocre minds and in haters minds too,
I bet they celebrate it. It's sad.

Though for me nothing can ruin his Magic and I know he is stronger than any of us,
and of course 100 times stronger than any of his haters and handlers.
Talentless jealous nobody will never be stronger than the Man, the Genius.

yeah, I too do not want to see mediocre world to celebrate it's hateful mediocrity  :cry:
that is what's happening now..

Poor mother Katherine.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

reminds me  of what they said in court about M.J. eyes open mouth open ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
I love you Katherine        bearhug     .....Michael had understood that  he had around very bad persons     :(    ....also for this  has invented the june 25      :(     .....now it will be much angry…  bad peoples really....   ::)

moonwalk_/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

everlastinglove_MJ

I support Katherine for standing up for people who have been treated incorrectly. I hope Katherine hasn’t been false informed about the “allegedly failed payments” by GLE. “Allegedly” (= supposed to be, yet not proved) seems to be a popular word in the news lately :roll:.  There are complaints on FB and Twitter about non-payments of the crew, though we don’t know if the accounts are verified, they could be false. Actually, I don’t trust this kind of ‘sources’ suspicious//.
The story about the unpaid plane tickets was weird too  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login GLE was ACCUSED of Dodging..and they were SUPPOSED to pay 2 weeks ago. Nothing is proven yet.. so should we believe it?? Remember Michael’s words....

L.O.V.E.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

I think almost everything we see has meaning. This reminds me of when Michael was accused of not paying his employees at Neverland in 2008.

Michael Jackson fined over Neverland labor miscues
NEVERLAND RANCH
March 10, 2006

The entrance to Neverland Ranch in a 2004 photograph.

California officials have fined Michael Jackson nearly $170,000 and ordered employees at the pop star's Neverland Ranch to stop working, after finding that employees had not been paid since December and the ranch's workers' compensation coverage had been allowed to lapse.

On Thursday, the California Department of Industrial Relations slapped a "stop order" on Neverland, which prohibits employees from going back to work until workers' compensation coverage is restored. It also fined Jackson $69,000 for the lapse.

On Tuesday, the same agency sent a letter demanding that Jackson pay employees at least $306,000 in back wages by next week, as well as a fine of more than $100,000 for failing to pay wages.

So my question is this - didn't Katherine realize this sooner? Her grandsons were reportedly stuck in Europe after the private airline refused to take them home for non-payment. It took a whole month for this to come out?

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

suspicious mind

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I think almost everything we see has meaning. This reminds me of when Michael was accused of not paying his employees at Neverland in 2008.

Michael Jackson fined over Neverland labor miscues
NEVERLAND RANCH
March 10, 2006

The entrance to Neverland Ranch in a 2004 photograph.

California officials have fined Michael Jackson nearly $170,000 and ordered employees at the pop star's Neverland Ranch to stop working, after finding that employees had not been paid since December and the ranch's workers' compensation coverage had been allowed to lapse.

On Thursday, the California Department of Industrial Relations slapped a "stop order" on Neverland, which prohibits employees from going back to work until workers' compensation coverage is restored. It also fined Jackson $69,000 for the lapse.

On Tuesday, the same agency sent a letter demanding that Jackson pay employees at least $306,000 in back wages by next week, as well as a fine of more than $100,000 for failing to pay wages.

So my question is this - didn't Katherine realize this sooner? Her grandsons were reportedly stuck in Europe after the private airline refused to take them home for non-payment. It took a whole month for this to come out?

Blessings

could these people really have this much of a knack for getting involved with and trusting the wrong people? WTF??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal