all4loveandbelieveTopic starter

What Will Michael Jackson's Family Do Now That the Trial Is Over?

After 866 days of waiting for the trial of Dr. Conrad Murray to come to an end, the family of Michael Jackson finally let out their collective breaths on Monday, when Murray was convicted of involuntary manslaughter. The trial had dominated the family’s collective consciousness since the pop star passed away in June of 2009.
But after almost three years of devoting every ounce of energy to the trial, what do the Jacksons now? Michael’s parents, brothers, sisters, children are all now free to live normal lives, away from the media microscope.

But can they?
"For the family members, I think it is their time for a bit of closure and of coming to terms with it all. They haven't really had a proper time to grieve, and I think you will see them finally mourn the loss of their brother with some closure now," Ian Halperin, author of "Unmasked: The Final Years of Michael Jackson" and the director of the Jackson documentary "Gone Too Soon," tells Fox411.com.
For family patriarch Joe Jackson, the trial wasn't closure enough. The late singer's father told ABC News as he walked out of the courthouse that a civil case against Conrad Murray has already been filed.
And experts say that for the Jackson family, hardly "normal" to begin with, enjoying any kind of normal life after is highly unlikely.
Halperin says he expects to see a much more public presence for the children, and to see at least one of them pursuing a career in entertainment. Reports are already confirming that is the direction the children may be taking.
“A source [told In Touch magazine] the children have been mulling over an offer to have their own reality show,” In Touch senior editor Dorothy Cascerceri told Fox411. “After living their lives under the guise of Mardi Gras masks for so long, this could be a risky choice, but it may not even be their decision to make. The decision will most likely come down to their grandmother's discretion, but there are whispers that the children are intrigued by the idea."
As their legal guardian, grandmother Katherine Jackson could indeed get a second life managing another generation of Jackson spawn.
And what of Michael's siblings? Jackson’s sister La Toya, long a spotlight chaser, is unlikely to go quietly into that good night.
“LaToya is doing a good job of keeping herself in the reality show public eye (“Celebrity Apprentice”) and her tell all book, so she will go the way of any reality star who breathes life into their career with appearances and celebrity boxing matches,” “Cult of Celebrity” author Cooper Lawrence told Fox411.
Janet, the only Jackson sibling with fame close her late brother’s, has stayed in the spotlight with her films (“Why Did I Get Married Too?” and “For Colored Girls”) and her current world tour. Janet is also the only sibling whose livelihood didn’t depend one way or another on what happened in the courtroom this week. For Janet at least, life will likely carry on as before the trial. She can focus on her own career and not be bombarded with queries about how her brother died.
Michael's brothers, on the other hand, will continue to eat from the gloved hand that feeds them. The first estate-authorized Michael Jackson Fan Fest will offer a QA session with Marlon, Jackie and Tito Jackson as part of its its offerings during its early December run in Las Vegas.
Tickets are $35, $75 for VIPs

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Michael's brothers, on the other hand, will continue to eat from the gloved hand that feeds them. The first estate-authorized Michael Jackson Fan Fest will offer a QA session with Marlon, Jackie and Tito Jackson as part of its its offerings during its early December run in Las Vegas.
Tickets are $35, $75 for VIPs

WHEN will MJ bam.... LOL
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal