You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hy Peruvit  :)!!!!

Report #5 from Conrad Murray Trial about Nagi
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_51xIk3QPQ0&feature=channel_video_title[/youtube]

If you don't believe me look I found a video from 2009 where Tino said this things and it was LIVE!!! Starting 5:17 you can see him talking:

Michael Jackson Memorial Tribute Video Part 1 UPDATED
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjPvFiEBDO0&feature=related[/youtube]

LOVE

hi!! this story is attracting my attenction,but (unfortunately) i'm not a native english/american speaker and so i'm not able to understand every word the man and the child say.... do u know where could i find a transcription of their speeches?? i can't believe that the child who spoke after the memorial is the same person who that man is talking about,outside the tribunal!! is it possible the coincidence number 20039475342320000??   

*LUNA*

[/quote]

Luna I know exactly what you are talking about here.This story is important for me also,becasue like that one with THE MILK,it seems very,very strange  :? .I'm asking here,what this have to do with Murray trial and Michael's suppose death???
Who can understad what is REAL and what is ILLUSION in this HOAX,only Michael can answer that for us  geek/.I really whould like to call at that phone number but unfortunately it's very expensive and now I don't have the money ,right now  :oops: .Please tell me what do you mean by COINCIDENCE NUMBER ???? What about that number???? It's familiar to you or what????
Thank you  :) and I'm sorry but I don't have a translation in italian  :( . LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

msgitm

Anyone catch TMZ's background pic last night? It didn't stay up too long but it was Sony's Believe ad.  Their site kept shutting down on me but when I finally got on the word "believe" was plastered all over the screen.  I'm probably not wording it correctly but it would be the equivalent of the orange background you see here on the left and right of the screen.  TMZ is now back to black.  This may mean nothing but I found it kind of odd since I've only ever seen a black background on their site.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LUNA

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_51xIk3QPQ0&feature=channel_video_title[/youtube]

If you don't believe me look I found a video from 2009 where Tino said this things and it was LIVE!!! Starting 5:17 you can see him talking:

LOVE

hi!! this story is attracting my attenction,but (unfortunately) i'm not a native english/american speaker and so i'm not able to understand every word the man and the child say.... do u know where could i find a transcription of their speeches?? i can't believe that the child who spoke after the memorial is the same person who that man is talking about,outside the tribunal!! is it possible the coincidence number 20039475342320000??   

*LUNA*

Luna I know exactly what you are talking about here.This story is important for me also,becasue like that one with THE MILK,it seems very,very strange  :? .I'm asking here,what this have to do with Murray trial and Michael's suppose death???
Who can understad what is REAL and what is ILLUSION in this HOAX,only Michael can answer that for us  geek/.I really whould like to call at that phone number but unfortunately it's very expensive and now I don't have the money ,right now  :oops: .Please tell me what do you mean by COINCIDENCE NUMBER ???? What about that number???? It's familiar to you or what????
Thank you  :) and I'm sorry but I don't have a translation in italian  :( . LOVE

[/quote]

dear applehead,i don't need a translation in italian,but only a transcription of what they say in english.
have u read what i've found about nagi?? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login read:executive producer/tv development/journalism ...is it enough?? (read it in my previous post) nagi is another actor of this big big movie..... it's the only thing i can think!! and that number is nothing special,i've written it just 2 say that the coincidences r too many!!
ooh!! and take a look at this:"tino saving children foundation"..... can u "feel" mike behind all this??

*LUNA*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MAKEthatCHANGE.....
[http]]

LOVE

*LUNA*

dear applehead,i don't need a translation in italian,but only a transcription of what they say in english.
have u read what i've found about nagi?? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login read:executive producer/tv development/journalism ...is it enough?? (read it in my previous post) nagi is another actor of this big big movie..... it's the only thing i can think!! and that number is nothing special,i've written it just 2 say that the coincidences r too many!!
ooh!! and take a look at this:"tino saving children foundation"..... can u "feel" mike behind all this??

*LUNA*

[/quote]

Oh Luna thank you very much ,WOW  :shock: !!!!!OMG I'm wondering how many people are involved really in this BIG HOAX   OMG!????
Look what I found by the link you gave me  8-):

Nagi Elhadary
Executive Producer/TV Development/Journalism
Greater Los Angeles Area
Media Production

Anterior          Vipalist Productions la Myman Abell Fineman Fox Greenspan Light LLP
                       Vipalist Productions la 19 Entertainment

Contacte        15 contacte

Site-uri web     You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Profil public      You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Nagi is a creative writer/producer originally from Chicago, born in 1978. He went to Hillary's alma mater. He has 6 other siblings, being the second oldest, became a business major, and moved to LA in 2002. He received many great opportunities there; was offered a position with the Los Angeles Office of Education as a teacher. He then started his own production company and has worked side by side on projects with Pacino, Pitt, Clooney, Steven Bauer, Jesse Metcalfe, Snoop, Cypress Hill, Outkast, Ciara   :shock:. His love had always been writing and producing his own projects.

In May 2008, Nagi left LA to travel the world and get some creative time away. Nagi, a parent, was on set nearly everyday for six months, with his five year old son  8-). Behind the scenes, he contributed his creativity and leadership, in every aspect of tv and movie production. He finished two of his own projects and developed something new and revolutionary. Something that would change the world and improve peoples lives. What a better time than now.
Specializări
leadership, creative development, efficiency, international production

Again ,at this POINT of the HOAX,I'm wondering HOW BIG THIS HOAX/MOVIE is  :shock: ,and how many people are involved??????

Thank you again,LOVE to you!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LUNA

love 2 u (all)!! bearhug it couldn't be a coincidence!! noo!! it's a movie,a giant movie and we'r all involved in it!! it's like a big trumanshow....

LUNA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions