~Souza~Topic starter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
25 MINUTES AGO BY TMZ STAFF

Three of Michael Jackson's brothers -- Marlon, Jackie, and Tito (left to right) -- have filed a lawsuit against a guy who they say duped them into signing 1,000 replicas of the famous Michael Jackson "Thriller" and "Beat It" jackets.

According to a new lawsuit -- obtained by TMZ -- the 3 bros were promised $100,000 each for their signatures on replicas of the iconic, red, leather jackets that MJ wore in his "Thriller" and "Beat It" videos.

The brothers claim Steeve Bohbot and the other defendants were supposed to pay as soon as the ink was dry, but they allegedly changed the deal and said they would pay when the jackets were delivered to Amazon.com for sale.

According to the suit, Bohbot claimed there was a problem with delivery to Amazon, but the brothers say it was just a lie.

Bohbot's lawyer had no comment.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
 :shock: :?  :|

God don't like ugly.
Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 08:05:11 PM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

When it rains it pours.. wow, what next??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

paula-c

Saw the date, hour and minutes?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Am I the only one who thought this picture was a bit strange? Marlon, Jackie, Tito, and Prince. Granted, we can only see the right ear on each of them - but it appears Prince has something in his ear. True, his uncles might have something in their left ears that we don't see - or maybe Prince was listening to an iPod or something? But, sure looks like a strange time for him to be listening to some tunes with folks around taking the pictures of all the signing going on.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Am I the only one who thought this picture was a bit strange? Marlon, Jackie, Tito, and Prince. Granted, we can only see the right ear on each of them - but it appears Prince has something in his ear. True, his uncles might have something in their left ears that we don't see - or maybe Prince was listening to an iPod or something? But, sure looks like a strange time for him to be listening to some tunes with folks around taking the pictures of all the signing going on.

It's an Ipod...

I've noticed in lots of pictures Prince and Paris have them.....typical teens ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SpeedDemon1987

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • I'm Standin' Though You're Kickin' Me
Completely off topic, but I really need to start wearing my Beat It jacket. It's just sitting in my cupboard.... :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I ask for a bad guy, and they give me MICHAEL JACKSON?!?!?"

It's an Ipod...

I've noticed in lots of pictures Prince and Paris have them.....typical teens ;)

Ahhh.. thanks for telling me! My kids have them, too, and I see you're right!  Funny how when we were kids if we had something stuck up to our head or in our ears when we were supposed to be participating in a 'family-type sort of thing', well.. that just wouldn't cut it!  Ahhh.. the times they have changed!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saw the date, hour and minutes?

good get paula. great eyes you have :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

suspicious mind

well there they be, the other jacksons. ridin' michael's coat tail again. looks like they got what they deserve , notin' honey.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
well there they be, the other jacksons. ridin' michael's coat tail again. looks like they got what they deserve , notin' honey.

The Thriller and Beat it jackets had nothing to do with the Jackson 5 (which is why the whole signing thing was confusing to me) in regards to the brothers involvement.

Then adding Prince to the mix seemed slightly coercive, though I could be wrong - It's only natural a kid would want to help out his family if he can(*note: proceeds were to be split 3 ways, not 4).

But this is my point, if the brothers went into this deal with "questionable" intentions, then Karma just slapped them in the face (lesson learned)....

However, if the person coordinating the deal intentionally defrauded the Jackson brothers, then he'll have a bunch of expensive jackets he can't sell! (gotta love public opinion)  :mrgreen:

Judging from the price, Greed won the day....as none of it was ever slated for Charity. :|

So I'll say it again.....God don't like ugly.

....boy, Michael's guarding angel is fierce! ;)

100% Lamb...NOT!  :lol: (Someone has a sense of humor)
Last Edit: November 16, 2011, 06:42:49 AM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

The Thriller and Beat it jackets had nothing to do with the Jackson 5 (which is why the whole signing thing was confusing to me) in regards to the brothers involvement.

Then adding Prince to the mix seemed slightly coercive, though I could be wrong - It's only natural a kid would want to help out his family if he can(*note: proceeds were to be split 3 ways, not 4).

But this is my point, if the brothers went into this deal with "questionable" intentions, then Karma just slapped them in the face (lesson learned)....

However, if the person coordinating the deal intentionally defrauded the Jackson brothers, then he'll have a bunch of expensive jackets he can't sell! (gotta love public opinion)  :mrgreen:

Judging from the price, Greed won the day....as none of it was ever slated for Charity. :|

So I'll say it again.....God don't like ugly.

....boy, Michael's guarding angel is fierce! ;)

100% Lamb...NOT!  :lol: (Someone has a sense of humor)
there is ony one other (straight jacket) crazy thought that has popped into my head from time to time, that is that other family members could have played the role of mj in this little game. afraid/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Completely off topic, but I really need to start wearing my Beat It jacket. It's just sitting in my cupboard.... :roll:

If you are not going to wear it, send it to me. I can wear it for you with pleasure. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

he probably is listening to his ipod, don't make anything of it..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

MissG

Who would like to have a MJ Thriller replica jacket signed by his brothers? it´s a MJ iconic item. It´s like if MJ would sign Tito´s CD´s. Makes no sense to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal