Dieter Wiesner's new book
November 17, 2011, 02:33:09 AM
yesterday i got the new book from Dieter Wiesner...Die wahre Geschichte...means the true story. It's in german.
I am ill and began reading.....but i am not that ill that i don't mention that Dieter Wiesner has two stories too....like we have from everything two or more stories.
In this interview near the end he said  that he was in LA at the 25. June 2009 and drives to the house where Michael lives.....but there where too much ppl and he drove back to the hotel....

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

In his book, he writes that he was in his office in germany when he got the phone call that Michael was in the hospital and later that he died.....

I am so tired of all this stories.... confused/

I have read half of the book, it's interesting, but when all the stories are lies......only entertainment !

Nobody who was straight and tells one story ? The only true story ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Dieter Wiesner's new book
November 17, 2011, 03:47:52 AM
Well, Janet was almost everywhere on June 25... (at home in NY, then somewhere else working, then again at home in NY etc.). I am not impressed from these statements anymore.
I am going to buy another book (Cascio), but I expect to read a mix of truth and lies.
To know the whole truth we have to wait for the MAN himself. Don't expect anything from the others..we learned that there are a lot of bla bla mouths out there, some of them have a part to play, for some it's just their ego
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Re: Dieter Wiesner's new book
November 17, 2011, 06:38:42 AM
don't know what deiter might have goin on in this but we know he has been with joe and i saw him in the background of one of the events where the children were , so who knows. he makes me crazy uncomfortable , but could turn out to be one who i have greatly misjudged. guess we will see in the end.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal