2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Michael Jackson's drugged out voice..OH REALLY
November 17, 2011, 03:01:31 AM
Listen to this video I just made and tell me if it could be possible that Michaels voice was altered to resemble him being "Asleep on propofol".  I have compared and altered Dr Murrays voice and then Dave Dave........I think it could easily have been altered, as I just used basic AV controls and have no fancy programs on my computer.....comments welcomed.  (PS Sorry about the quality of the video, but I did it in a rush)...God Bless

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWNmF1iSDjg[/youtube]

I have completed part 2...which now includes Michael's recorded voice from the trial being sped up
and then I have added some of Michaels recording from the past, but this time I have slowed it down.......

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2qLUv2sRQ4[/youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2qLUv2sRQ4
Last Edit: November 19, 2011, 02:39:08 AM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

You know what the fun part is? That Mike probably just put a few dental tampons in his mouth, and acted like he was out of it. And here we are trying to alter it to make it sound like him, hahahahahaha! That would be funny.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
You know what the fun part is? That Mike probably just put a few dental tampons in his mouth, and acted like he was out of it. And here we are trying to alter it to make it sound like him, hahahahahaha! That would be funny.

You could be onto something here...stuff his mouth up and try to speak...it would be difficult..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Can it be that Murray altered Michael's voice with the Iphone?   I don't think Michael had anything in his mouth, nor he was under propofol drugged.. His conversation was to lucid.. When you are drugged you are not lucid, you do not speak with sense. Michael did.. I strongly believe the Iphone may have  an application that can alter voices.. I will investigate further to see what option I phones can do. blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

all4loveandbelieve

I have an employee, who has an Iphone and he vouched that you can buy a software called Adobe Audition, and you can make a person voice change as you want, as if he is on drugs. That explains why Michael was so coherent in what he was saying, about children but with the drug effect.. Wow  /bravo/ Michael, you are the man!!!!  Thank you 2good2btrue you gave me an idea when you said you slowed down Murray's voice.  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

I have an employee, who has an Iphone and he vouched that you can buy a software called Adobe Audition, and you can make a person voice change as you want, as if he is on drugs. That explains why Michael was so coherent in what he was saying, about children but with the drug effect.. Wow  /bravo/ Michael, you are the man!!!!  Thank you 2good2btrue you gave me an idea when you said you slowed down Murray's voice.  

Yeah ... this program is professional and has dozens of features to change audio.
Will we finally have cracked the riddle?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
Listen to this video I just made and tell me if it could be possible that Michaels voice was altered to resemble him being "Asleep on propofol".  I have compared and altered Dr Murrays voice and then Dave Dave........I think it could easily have been altered, as I just used basic AV controls and have no fancy programs on my computer.....comments welcomed.  (PS Sorry about the quality of the video, but I did it in a rush)...God Bless

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWNmF1iSDjg[/youtube]

I just wanted to say that the "Visual" part of this video really touched my Heart! God Bless all of the "Forgotten Children"!  bearhug
Sending you all LOVE!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

Whether MJs voice is acted (cotton in his mouth, like Marlon Brando did in 'Godfather') and/or altered technically, his message on the tape has been demonstrated on every news show all over the world  8-)

and acting is surviving: [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfy-T3R9Ju0&feature=related [/youtube]

Good insight of Marlon Brando about acting. He's one of the best actors ever, I love his smile ;)). R.I.P. Marlon Brando.
Last Edit: November 17, 2011, 02:27:36 PM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Hi All, my first day here and relatively new on the whole hoax idea....Wow!  Anyway, if Michaels's and Murray's voices can be slowed, it stands to reason that Michael's slowed voice could be speeded up as well...has anyone done this yet? :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Michael the better  entertainer in the world!!   :) mj_dance/ michael-jackson/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Hi All, my first day here and relatively new on the whole hoax idea....Wow!  Anyway, if Michaels's and Murray's voices can be slowed, it stands to reason that Michael's slowed voice could be speeded up as well...has anyone done this yet? :)

I will do that for you all as soon as I get home from work...in about 5hrs...I will compare MJ's voice sped up.

I have listened to it at a faster speed and it doesn't really sound that great.......not a perfect match to MJ's real voice.......and welcome to the forum.  God bless
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Whether MJs voice is acted (cotton in his mouth, like Marlon Brando did in 'Godfather') and/or altered technically, his message on the tape has been demonstrated on every news show all over the world  8-)

and acting is surviving: [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfy-T3R9Ju0&feature=related [/youtube]

Good insight of Marlon Brando about acting. He's one of the best actors ever, I love his smile ;)). R.I.P. Marlon Brando.

And if the world is smart they would reflect what Michael was saying, instead of the way he was speaking..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

everlastinglove_MJ

And if the world is smart they would reflect what Michael was saying, instead of the way he was speaking..

Exactly, MJ's voice was world news, together with his message, but did the world actually hear what he said? I noticed that in some news topics not just his voice has been discussed but also what he actually said on the audio, which is good! Of course it deserves much more attention.

L.O.V.E. always
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

MissG

Did Michael have all his teeth? it could also be a teethless mouth.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

all4loveandbelieve

Did Michael have all his teeth? it could also be a teethless mouth.

No, Michael has all his teeth.. it is what I have said, their is a special software that can make a person talk any which way..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal