Re: First Listen: Michael Jackson, 'Immortal'
November 19, 2011, 08:38:01 PM
Everlastinglove....I saw the Cirque show in Vancouver and it was amazing !!!!   The band was awesome, the sound was crystal clear and my heart wanted to jump out of my chest.  The way they remixed the music made all the difference, it really made it exciting and brought out the energy of the performers.

The dancers have incredible talent and others who do things with their bodies that is unimaginable.  They are from all over the world
(I always wondered why there were so many in TII)  My favourite were the twins (dancers), great energy and stage presence.  There was a dancer on crutches as he had only one leg, he received a standing ovation at the end of the show. 

When the song Will You Be There started playing.... :shock: I felt like Michael was there singing,  I turned to my friend and said "okay where is he?"   

I want that feeling back...feeling like I was so close to Michael I could touch his hand and the few times crying wishing I could. 
I will never forget the experience and hope to see it again soon...maybe Vegas !!!!

/bravo/ to MJ and Cirque du Soleil.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"The righteous will possess the earth,
And they will live forever on it."
Psalm 37:29

everlastinglove_MJTopic starter

November 20, 2011, 04:09:45 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Michael Jackson was a genius of unrivaled artistic grace who gave the world a story that may never be fully absorbed. Eccentric to the point of painful isolation, yet deeply loved by myriad fans of many different stripes, Jackson embodied the extremes of America's glittering, punishing popular culture. His music ranks among its highest achievements, while the details of his life and death, at age 50 in 2008, confound us.
Sorry, just had to point this out. Typo or deliberate?

You've got sharp eyes! Uhm.. a typo.. no, deliberate :-\, well it depends who's behind this article  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

November 20, 2011, 04:13:00 PM
I've been listening to these songs all night....they are good. "I'll Be There" gave me goosebumps.....such a beautiful song. I am going the Cirque show in Vegas in December as well as the Fanfest. I am beyond excited!

Lucky you ::P Will you let me know how it was?

Hope you'll have a great time!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

November 20, 2011, 04:39:32 PM
"A Nightmare....that's the case....Never Neverland...that's the place....a monster...that you can see disappear....a monster...the worst thing to hear...." (Does anyone know what this is from? I've never heard it before.)

You are a new fan, aren't you  ;)
Check this out -
check all vids on channel, they are cool.

Quote from there:
"Michael Jacksons Song THREATENED contains excerpts from Rod Serling's "The Twilight Zone", an american television anthology series. Jackson refers in THREATENED to some significant Twilight Zone episodes. Significant for his past, present and future."

MJs songs nearly always have crazy amount of hidden messages and references, same with short films.

I've watched the link you posted. Ghost/Threatened/Twilight Zone and It's a good life. Striking these comparisons. I always thought that  Ghost had hidden messages, but this vid is an interesting creation. I'll watch the others too.

When I listened to Is It Scary/Threatened it ends with ".... terrifying nightmare, it isn't, it's the beginning" and the Thriller episode of the zombies who are approaching and I heard glass breaking, which could mean the monster is breaking the glass of the paparazzi camera, to teach them a lesson. Of course this is just my interpretation, because I haven't seen the show (yet ;))
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

anewfan

November 20, 2011, 05:02:20 PM
I've been listening to these songs all night....they are good. "I'll Be There" gave me goosebumps.....such a beautiful song. I am going the Cirque show in Vegas in December as well as the Fanfest. I am beyond excited!

Lucky you ::P Will you let me know how it was?

Hope you'll have a great time!

Yes, I will!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

November 20, 2011, 05:04:46 PM
edit

sorry
Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 06:17:23 PM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

November 20, 2011, 05:09:19 PM
I am surprised they used Somebody's watching me suspicious// suspicious// suspicious// afraid/ afraid/ afraid/

Was it ever included on a MJ album?! I might not be well informed but I don't recall seeing it on any MJ album.

I noticed too the part of the song "Someone is watching me" of the movie Ghostbusters and I thought that there's a connection with its director Ivan Reitman, who has now plans for a biopic about a part of Michael's life. What a coincidence.. 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
November 20, 2011, 05:12:13 PM
I am surprised they used Somebody's watching me suspicious// suspicious// suspicious// afraid/ afraid/ afraid/

Was it ever included on a MJ album?! I might not be well informed but I don't recall seeing it on any MJ album.

I noticed too the part of the song "Someone is watching me" of the movie Ghostbusters and I thought that there's a connection with its director Ivan Reitman, who has now plans for a biopic about a part of Michael's life. What a coincidence.. 8-)

I noticed that too ;-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

November 20, 2011, 05:12:29 PM
I really like this album. Thankfully there's even more to come.

Thankfully there's even more to come.

Interesting, tell me more... ;D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

November 20, 2011, 05:22:44 PM
@applehead, thank you for the snippets and the vid. I know what you mean, when I hear the songs and the music I felt amazed and sometimes sad at the sametime  :) :'( . I think I will feel that even more when I actually see the show. I'd imagine that so much work and preparations has been put this show, specially MJ's heart & soul.  respect/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

November 20, 2011, 05:45:05 PM
Everlastinglove....I saw the Cirque show in Vancouver and it was amazing !!!!   The band was awesome, the sound was crystal clear and my heart wanted to jump out of my chest.  The way they remixed the music made all the difference, it really made it exciting and brought out the energy of the performers.

The dancers have incredible talent and others who do things with their bodies that is unimaginable.  They are from all over the world
(I always wondered why there were so many in TII)  My favourite were the twins (dancers), great energy and stage presence.  There was a dancer on crutches as he had only one leg, he received a standing ovation at the end of the show. 

When the song Will You Be There started playing.... :shock: I felt like Michael was there singing,  I turned to my friend and said "okay where is he?"   

I want that feeling back...feeling like I was so close to Michael I could touch his hand and the few times crying wishing I could. 
I will never forget the experience and hope to see it again soon...maybe Vegas !!!!

/bravo/ to MJ and Cirque du Soleil.

I felt like Michael was there singing,  I turned to my friend and said "okay where is he?"   

8-) He was there singing...behind the curtain ;)

Thank you for sharing your experience. Now I've a bit the feeling that I was there too *sigh*.  You know that when I hear some songs  it sounds like Michael recently sang them specially for this show, a very personal touch. I don't know, it's just a feeling.
Of course, innovative sound techniques could have made it possible to make it sound special.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

November 20, 2011, 10:34:53 PM
 Cirque du Soleil's Michael Jackson Tribute from Dancing With the Stars Season 13, Week 8 (VIDEO)   November  9 at 01:12PM EST by You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  Cirque du Soleil combines with Michael Jackson  for a spectacular performance on the Dancing With the Stars Season 13, Week 8 results show.

I saw this on Dancing With the Stars about a week or two ago. I was just absolutely amazed at the performance and I remember thinking if this short performance was that good, I can't imagine what the entire show will be like. I need to go see it when it hits Las Vegas!

For those of you in the US, you can see the Dancing with the Stars clip here:

Stay blessed!
OnTheWingsOfLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Defender of the faith, Supporter of the Word!"

November 21, 2011, 03:13:20 PM
Cirque du Soleil's Michael Jackson Tribute from Dancing With the Stars Season 13, Week 8 (VIDEO)   November  9 at 01:12PM EST by You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  Cirque du Soleil combines with Michael Jackson  for a spectacular performance on the Dancing With the Stars Season 13, Week 8 results show.

I saw this on Dancing With the Stars about a week or two ago. I was just absolutely amazed at the performance and I remember thinking if this short performance was that good, I can't imagine what the entire show will be like. I need to go see it when it hits Las Vegas!

For those of you in the US, you can see the Dancing with the Stars clip here:

Stay blessed!
OnTheWingsOfLove

Thanks for posting the link OntheWings! :) The stream isn't available for me (only US) so I'll post a YT link for those outside the US: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

with L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
November 22, 2011, 10:51:11 AM
Wonderful album....wonderful Mike...  bearhug   :cry: :cry: I have bought today and  I am listening now ..... It's really love !!!  bearhug geek/ bounce/

And Mike tell us with this album ....good… ok.... you have understood, the Cirque du Soleil is part of this hoax !!   ;)

moonwalk_/
Last Edit: November 22, 2011, 10:58:04 AM by blankie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

November 22, 2011, 03:54:18 PM
Wonderful album....wonderful Mike...  bearhug   :cry: :cry: I have bought today and  I am listening now ..... It's really love !!!  bearhug geek/ bounce/

And Mike tell us with this album ....good… ok.... you have understood, the Cirque du Soleil is part of this hoax !!   ;)

moonwalk_/

I totally agree with you Blankie, Cirque du Soleil The Immortal tour is part of this hoax. Wonderful Mike       bearhug
and I hope I'll find an Immortal album under the Christmas tree ;) ::P

Now, I'm listening The Immortal Intro, hoaxy 8-) My interpretations of the sounds and song parts:

Clocks/watches ticking –  church clock BAM’s 7 times – Remember The Time.. Do You Remember?.. Remember The Time – *sound of a thunderstorm/lightning, water*– walking footsteps – Michael's voice: “watch” – fans yelling “Michael” - "hidden in the closet" – violent sounds – Who’s Bad?  – Anny are you ok? – Another Part Of Me – "all your energy is coming after fireworks"(or smthg?) - Stop Pressuring Me – *radio tuning back in time*  – “ladies and gentlemen: The J5” –  last song: You and I must make a pact, we must bring salvation back, when there’s love I’ll be there *a vault is closing* (sound) = Michael’s hidden and he will come back when there’s LOVE.

L.O.V.E.

Last Edit: November 22, 2011, 06:10:38 PM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions