In Earth song he leaves out the lyric "we've drifted far". Sorry if it's been mentioned.

Catherine23
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Look to heaven, an angel appears; to love and protect us, through all of our tears

everlastinglove_MJ

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
In Earth song he leaves out the lyric "we've drifted far". Sorry if it's been mentioned.

Catherine23

'I used to dream
I used to glance beyond the stars
Now I don't know where we are
Although I know we've drifted far '

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrMU7AE-OuE [/youtube]
at 3:30 he sings "allthough I know..." and he left out the part "...we've drifted far"

I don't know if this has been mentioned before. Anyway, great catch :) Why do you think Michael has left out that particular part? He surely didn't forget his lyrics lol

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Well I've always noticed it's been left out, even the first time I saw TII in the movies because I was waiting for the line and it never came. But tonight my mum and grandma were watching it and I was in the other room not even really listening and I only just made the connection; it is so obvious too. Well if it's part of a hoax the message is clear - we have NOT drifted far from MJ...any non-believer would just say "oh it's just because he's rehearsing", but I don't think so because the rest of the song seemed very...complete.

Catherine23
Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 07:07:59 AM by Catherine23
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Look to heaven, an angel appears; to love and protect us, through all of our tears

everlastinglove_MJ

Well I've always noticed it's been left out, even the first time I saw TII in the movies because I was waiting for the line and it never came. But tonight my mum and grandma were watching it and I was in the other room not even really listening and I only just made the connection; it is so obvious too. Well if it's part of a hoax the message is clear - we have NOT drifted far from MJ...any non-believer would just say "oh it's just because he's rehearsing", but I don't think so because the rest of the song seemed very...complete.

Catherine23

we have NOT drifted far from MJ...

Yes, I agree this message is clear and it could also mean that MJ left this part out with the purpose to motivate us to make things right, to fix it in 4 years, because there's still a chance and that there's still hope.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

curls

He missed out or 'forgot' lyrics several times in TII. Could be because it was only a rehearsal, could be because the missing words have some importance or could be to fuel the drug theory and make a link, as I did, when Cherilyn Lee took to the stand.

Listen from about 2 mins:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfu8Ve4r0z8&feature=BFa&list=SP4B1BE5BD468B583A&lf=list_related[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

He missed out or 'forgot' lyrics several times in TII. Could be because it was only a rehearsal, could be because the missing words have some importance or could be to fuel the drug theory and make a link, as I did, when Cherilyn Lee took to the stand.

Listen from about 2 mins:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfu8Ve4r0z8&feature=BFa&list=SP4B1BE5BD468B583A&lf=list_related[/youtube]

At 2:25 nurse Lee quoted MJ: "I would never forget my lines" and "he kept telling me that doctors told me it would be safe". Yes, this could be linked to the drug theory and to make clear that that he trusted his doctors completely. We can connect the dots this way and in hoax sense we could try to find clues in the missing lines in the This Is It lyrics. I've been thinking: there's a difference in songs between This Is It movie and the album too. Maybe we should focus on the songs who are missing on the album. Probably this has been investigated already.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Adi

Yes - MJ left out lines from a few different songs in This Is It.

Billy Jean, Earth Song, Wanna Be Startin' Something, JAM, TDRCAU, Thriller.

He also changed some lyrics too - in Human Nature, Wanna Be Startin' Something....

I think there are others but can't recall right now.

Probably as a part of the entire hoax experience :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yes - MJ left out lines from a few different songs in This Is It.

Billy Jean, Earth Song, Wanna Be Startin' Something, JAM, TDRCAU, Thriller.

He also changed some lyrics too - in Human Nature, Wanna Be Startin' Something....

I think there are others but can't recall right now.

Probably as a part of the entire hoax experience :)

Yes Adi,and also don't forget the missing N and the missing letters from trial.Mnnnnnn,too many things MISSING here   geek/,inclusive MICHAEL,lol  lolol/ .I think he is MISSING IN ACTION  :lol: :lol:!!!!
Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 12:35:44 PM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

You would normally associate an actor with someone forgetting their lines.  A singer would forget lyrics.  Maybe they are all acting after all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

MJonmind

Datroot, love your name!  :lol:   It's what this hoax is all about finding!

I know this was discussed in the past (not this song particularly) and if someone were to piece together all the missing words/lines, maybe it would make a special message.  From 2  1/2 years study we know that there is no such thing as any accidents or koinkidance in the thousands of DEtAiLS.  Breathtaking!
Leaving out, "We've drifted far", could also be to put emphasis on it, we have drifted far calling for the need to execute the hoax plan now in bringing the planet back. Healing the world, making that change, this is it (the right time)l bringing love back into the world. Michael will bring us all together--"Come together -over me!"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions