9-11 and in 4 years?
November 19, 2011, 08:59:59 AM
If Michael knew about 9-11 four years before it happened (Blood on The Dance Floor album cover) and now he is warning us 4 years before ??????? happens in This is It  (we have 4 years to get it right or else it's irreversible)   why doesn't he just come out with it so people can actually know about it and not have to decipher such a major warning?  I am a beLIEver and a knower, but last night I was thinking that this isn't right.  How many lives could have been saved had he actually said something?  I can argue with myself over this saying "Well, nobody would believe him anyway" or "He wants US to wake up and do something about it" but I think something this major should be made known.  And then I was like "So he tells us we have 4 years and then he disappears w/o saying goodbye"....etc. etc. etc.   Am I in the anger stage of grief???  (denial, anger, bargaining, depression, acceptance).  Someone please ::KINDLY:: reply.    /overreacting/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: 9-11 and in 4 years?
November 19, 2011, 09:54:31 AM
Michael is a instrument of God and cannot interfere with man's free will. There is your answer.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't tell me you agree with me when I saw you kicking dirt in my eye." -MJ

November 19, 2011, 10:26:19 AM
I take back the "he disappears w/o saying goodbye" because I 100% believe in the hoax!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loyalfan

November 19, 2011, 11:05:02 AM
your not alone 7... hi,i asked this question to myself many many times,we cant help him if we dont have the knowledge of the problem......thing is......like you..i dont know what to do to help mj ...xxxxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

November 19, 2011, 12:24:09 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Michael is a instrument of God and cannot interfere with man's free will. There is your answer.

Such a simple answer yet so profound.  And all we had (have) to do is LOVE him and follow his example.  Truth is, I really never took his message seriously until he 'died.'  I didn't appreciate the life and death nature of his message and it's often because we don't heed the whispers that we're forced into tragedy.  Luckily for us, this tragic ending is only temporary with a BAM just ahead of us. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 19, 2011, 01:48:05 PM
Okay...meltdown over.  I do see that Michael's message is L.O.V.E. and we have been so bombarded by so many hate messages (war, news, music, tv, etc.) that we have forgotten about love.  God is merciful and honors repentance.  What MJ says in "Cry" is like a world-wide prayer:

"You can change the world (I can't do it by myself)
                     You can touch the sky (Gonna take somebody's help)
                     You're the chosen one (I'm gonna need some kind of sign)
                     If we all cry at the same time tonight"

I'm still 50/50 on whether he planned to "die" or whether it was a set-up and Murray decided to be on MJ's side....but in time, I'm sure we'll know. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

November 19, 2011, 10:14:09 PM
If Michael knew about 9-11 four years before it happened (Blood on The Dance Floor album cover) and now he is warning us 4 years before ??????? happens in This is It  (we have 4 years to get it right or else it's irreversible)   why doesn't he just come out with it so people can actually know about it and not have to decipher such a major warning?  I am a beLIEver and a knower, but last night I was thinking that this isn't right.  How many lives could have been saved had he actually said something?  I can argue with myself over this saying "Well, nobody would believe him anyway" or "He wants US to wake up and do something about it" but I think something this major should be made known.  And then I was like "So he tells us we have 4 years and then he disappears w/o saying goodbye"....etc. etc. etc.   Am I in the anger stage of grief???  (denial, anger, bargaining, depression, acceptance).  Someone please ::KINDLY:: reply.    /overreacting/

There are so many reasons why he didn't come forward. If he would his family was in danger, or maybe he did not know anything about it. It was just a fluke that he did not show up that day. God is good, and he protects good people. So we cannot speculate, we just have to wait and see when he comes back.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
November 19, 2011, 10:42:56 PM

Amen dear Brother...Amen. Michael can lead you to the "water", but he can't make you "drink"...it is up to you, to "make that change"...LOVE is the answer.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 20, 2011, 01:45:40 AM

Amen dear Brother...Amen. Michael can lead you to the "water", but he can't make you "drink"...it is up to you, to "make that change"...LOVE is the answer.

Mjj4ever777 you said it so well,wow I'm amazed  :shock: !!!! It's up to everyone of us to HEAL OUR own LIFES!!!
YOU CAN !!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions