mumof3

I love  Gaga I think she comes up with amazing ideas she says what she thinks and does not seem to care what others think of her she is one step ahead of the press the above video is very strange and seems to lead to Michael  she is the only other person other than Michael that I would want to go and see  I just wonder why she did that video
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Suzy7

Are some of you serious? She is *not* occult affiliated? Right. And they do push for gays to be accepted, there is info on this out there.
I do think she is talented though and I like some of her music; not sure if this is MJ related though. Why would so many random people be in the know, does it not defeat the purpose?

Maybe some of you would like to visit You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login for interesting info from someone who worked in the industry.

Edit: Coincidently, TS just said this in the TIAI thread:

"Just because someone is an actor, does not mean they are in on the hoax--otherwise, almost all of Hollywood (plus all other actors around the world) are in on the hoax." --I think that applies here and everywhere.
Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 05:15:21 AM by Suzy7
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Okay, she's not evil, but as hardcore vegetarian I stopped following her career
after the meat dress  :lol:
I can't see her without seeing meat dress now  ::P whatever that image stands for, maybe
it was pro-vegetarian lol, but it still makes me sick because it's in my nature to feel sick in the
presence of excessive raw meat  fresse/
Don't care if she's "weird", it's just acting to get attention and part of the picked image,
 but media will do MJ thing to her if  she's not with real "world leaders", wait and see.
It might be big and bad on her if she keeps "exposing" whatever she tries to.
But.. I think she's safe for now, as most of her fandom must be young gay crowds and no way
 they "read between the lines", they simply admire  shockingly high fashion [well, okay, I have friends
 like that and that's all they want from her, "off the wall" imagery. MJ was directly exposing things
and most of his fans completely missed it while he was around, Lady does it waaay too
cryptic for her fans to "see"].

Still, I won't be surprised if one day tabloids explode with some hating BS about that girl.
If she's not with "them", she's indeed a perfect target.

[and yeah, as Madonna fan through 80s and 90s, I will be doing comparisons non-stop,
I know Madonna's work too good to avoid that obvious reference. Sorry.  It's not good,
it's not bad, it is what it is. Probably another natural showbiz thing, guess she grew up
with Madonna's work like us all and is heavily inspired by her. We all take something
from our idols, be it looks or habits.]

i dont hate gaga. but i was offended at the meat dress. i too am a vegetarian. but that was not why i was offended.

i was offended at the disregard for food, considering that there are starving men / women and children all over the world who dont know where or how they are are going to get their next meal...

sad... an artist gets to be cutting edge, dramatic, taboo, ground breaking with a commodity of a meat dress... yet by the time you read this post a child has died of hunger

not blaming gaga. it saddens and infuriates me that the world is just so unjust!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

i was offended at the disregard for food, considering that there are starving men / women and children all over the world who dont know where or how they are are going to get their next meal...

sad... an artist gets to be cutting edge, dramatic, taboo, ground breaking with a commodity of a meat dress... yet by the time you read this post a child has died of hunger

- agree totally, this too.  Just ain't right, on many levels  :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Are some of you serious? She is *not* occult affiliated? Right. And they do push for gays to be accepted, so some should read a little more.
I do think she is talented though and I like her music; not sure if this is MJ related though. Why would so many random people be in the know, does it not defeat the purpose?

Maybe some of you would like to visit You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login for interesting info from someone who worked in the industry.

Edit: Coincidently, TS just said this in the TIAI thread:

"Just because someone is an actor, does not mean they are in on the hoax--otherwise, almost all of Hollywood (plus all other actors around the world) are in on the hoax." --I think that applies here and everywhere.

What about gays? they should be accepted as everyone else, because what matters in someone is their character, not their sexuality. I fail to see why accepting gays is a bad thing or a Illuminati thing. If anything, the Illuminati would fuel an endless debate over this sexuality thing, because then people would be concerned over this, instead of more important things that happen everyday. I don't like this site Vigilant citizen, it's full of BS, and yes, I've read stuff from there before.

Gaga is not an actor...although she has acting skills. Well, if you would read again the thread, you would find out why it is possibly related to this hoax...

edit: I forgot to add something. On the thanksgiving program she did on the 24th, she did a cover of Orange Colored Sky... and if you don't know the lyrics for this song, please, google it. You will find "This is it" there.  One more coincidence? Let's add this one to our list.
Last Edit: November 26, 2011, 04:22:43 PM by FarAway
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ariel

@Mjonmymind

Very good point. It makes a lot of sense, although I don't like Gaga. Seeing part of the Alejandro video was enough to stop following anything about her.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Suzy7

@FarAway I actually never said anything about my personal feelings regarding ones sexuality, I am in fact fine with it more then you know.
But there are many reasons that they push that agenda or any agenda. If it being called an agenda offends anyone that is not MY intent, but just because some disagree does not mean they are homophobic. 
Regardless of personal beliefs; they want to turn people away from God and The Bible and this hoax has alot to do with Michaels belief in it (The Bible) and possibly wanting people to understand it better. These are facts, not my personal opinion. I do feel *everyone* should be accepted, I just don't agree with other sinister motives.

And yes, it's just a coincidence in my opinion.
Oh, and the actor quote, was meant as a reference of sorts. She is a singer yes, just substitute the word "actor" with "singer" ;).
Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 12:28:38 AM by Suzy7
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sorry if i misunderstood you. I don't think being homosexual is a sin. It's just part of one's individuality. What makes you sin is when you are promiscuous, when you steal, and these sort of things... God loves all human beings, and if homosexuality brings two people to love themselves, why would it be a sin?

And regarding this agenda. What exactly do you mean. What will they gain from this?

Did you see her new video? Stop the video at 7:07 and see it!
Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 06:25:53 PM by FarAway
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AndreaTopic starter

Here's the full version:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cggNqDAtJYU&feature=g-logo[/youtube]

She's definitely unique! 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Suzy7

It's quite alright FarAway and I agree; which is why I've had certain hang ups about religion (for example: "praying away the gay" *eye roll*). I don't think homosexuality is understood today in religions, but I understand the Biblical reasoning if that makes sense.

As for the agenda, it depends on your religious beliefs I suppose, but if you research a bit about it you can draw your own conclusions. I prefer to let you make up your mind about it than have me tell you my perspective that's all. There are some interesting comments on it on the VigilantCitizen website under the Lady GaGa article about her relationship with her father though.

I personally don't think the video has anything to do with MJ, but rather as she said, her stint in the hospital. I do actually like the song and vid though, definitely unique.
Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 12:31:57 AM by Suzy7
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This is what videos used to be in in the eighties, what MJ started.
She is telling a story, how she was dumped her music company.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I just read the VigilantCitizen out of curiosty to see what they wrote about her father. That's not true at all.  And i think that's very disrespectful. She just loves her dad very much. Usually the daugther is very close to her father, but not in  a sexual way, of course. It's just the love of father and daughter, people are blowing this out of proportion, and in a gross way. I noticed there is a lot of misinformation on that site. It's easy to distort everything like this. At a point, on their article they write something like "says a source"... What source? I could made that up too! I mean, anyone can put up a blog, make up a story, and it would be "true" as well. That's why i don't believe anything there. They don't even know how to spell her name correctly. It's Stefani, not Stefanie -- this is very basic stuff, if they don't even research how to spell her name correctly, let alone other stuff (they misspelled it on the VMA article). That sounds more like a bunch of tabloid stuff put together, honestly. I tried to be as unbiased as possible while reading, but I didn't change my opinion about this site.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Suzy7

I wasn't speaking on the relationship she has with her father, but rather the agenda we spoke of earlier. Perhaps there is an unwillingness to accept coincidences when they revolve around something you don't want to believe?

I notice this alot, when it comes to artists, government, major world events etc., which have too many connections surrounding them to be brushed off as mere coincidences, simply because we might not like to hear the truth. Just like in this case of Michael's hoax, there are far too many coincidences that they can't be coincidences, yet people refuse to accept them because they don't want to believe it.

I don't agree it's a 'tabloid' site, but rather informative and allows the reader to form their own conclusion with the information as they wish. You are allowed to believe in whatever you like though and I respect it.
Last Edit: December 07, 2011, 08:01:48 PM by Suzy7
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions