MissG

Thanks for posting parts of the book. To me, the Cascios seem a family one could trust, a day by day family who have been on Michael´s side for many years and a family that Michael trusted.

Michael was a human being first and the greatest entertainer in the world the second. I believe he could drink and take a tablet after and I believe the reasons for his marriages and his concerns about his catalogue.

Thanks for posting what you are reading!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Thank you for posting these stories. The Cascios are very lucky people to have had the opportunity to know Michael the way they do.

I'd still like to know why he lied on the Oprah show.

So far my intuition has proven correct. I never thought he went into rehab because of drugs. I thought it was a ruse to get away from public eye so that they could formulate a plan for the 1st set of allegations. If Frank is telling the truth then my intuition was right.

My intuition also told me that Michael was no child molester, never broke, and never had a drug problem and was not really ill enough to be in that wheel chair in Las Vegas. I'm going to stick with my intuition until Michael comes back and I hear it from his own mouth. If he does say all of this is true it won't change my opinion of him at all. It'll only clear up a little of the fog surrounding him.

L.O.V.E. and blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
@applehead: thank you for your words. I can see that you agree with me, even thought you did not say so directly ;-)

This is Michael screaming his pain into our faces, asking for understanding, forgiveness, love....and of course exposing all the dirty, shady and evel schemes going on in so many different parts of his life and life in general. The media, showbusiness, music industry...and so on.

I believe that this is painful for him, very very painful. Even more than it is for us.
But as you said Applehead: "The MAN We thought YOU ARE,never WAS.The PEOPLE WE THOUGHT WE ARE,never were."

What other possibility does he have to open our eyes, make us feel the pain, see the truth....

You are right: we should be thankful....

Mary I apologise for not answering you earlier ,but after I wrote that message I couldn't do a dam thing.I was in tears and had turn of my computer. I felt PAIN ,alot of PAIN.I think that PAIN and the ANGER was inside for a long time now.It IS inside of ALL OF US  :( . The LI_ES that were told to us all our LIFE are now trying GET OUT.THE TRUTH is fighting with the LIEs  :cry: .Everything we had lived was a BIG FAT LIE and LOVE is the answer to our REBORN !!!! Michael told us the HISTORY BOOKS are lying,but he didn't told us ALL,it is not just about HISTORY,is more  :cry: .It was/is up to us,all of us to find out more,is a JOURNEY,an ADVENTURE we as individuals have to go true.THE EGO= FEAR is the reason we can't see the TRUTH.It was/is very hard for Michael to do this,but it was no other way,and now I know it.I'm not mad and I'm not angry at him,contrary I'm thankful .It happened to HIM ,and NOW is HAPPENING to US  :cry: !!!! SEE the TRUTH betewn the LI_ES!!! He created a LIE ,but because of this LIE,because we BELIEVED it ,we foud out something  TRUTH about ourSELF .
I know that what I'm talking about here,it may sound crazy to some of you,but in THE END it will be more CLEAR to all of you.It's a JOURNRY that we have to go one by one.I belive, that this is what is happening now on World scale  :mrgreen: !!

Donte Jackson told about it way better than me  :):
"the person i thought myself to be had to die in order for the person that I AM to truly exist."

V for Vendetta - Eveys Awakening.avi
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vR1B6zp701E&feature=related[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@MaryK - You are perfectly right - true friends tell the truth, no matter what, and a true friend will stay with you and love while trying to get you back on the right trail, because a true friend cares.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Here in this interview he says MJ is not a drug addict ...(around 6:00)  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hi all. from i read in this topic i aderstand samething. the hollywood industry eat ther stars.
find me one individual that was expose in this industry from his/her childhood and havent problems in his/her life after.
the comon all the drugs used.
ironic they call that industry holly wood.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thanks for posting these excerpts. I think all the books that were released by those who we believe are insiders were published for a reason. Piece by piece....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

I finally finished the book. Here are some more excerpts:

-Despite the media thinking that the Bashir documentary destroyed Michael and that he would never recover from it, Michael was actually in great spirits and this was the first time in quite awhile that Frank had noticed Michael starting to act like his old self, was off medications, and ready to fix his financial situation. It wasn't until the actual allegations that Michael's life started to fall apart again

-Frank and Michael had a falling out after the 2005 trial because Michael believed the Frank refused to testify on his behalf. Frank was determined to find out who told Michael that as it wasn't true (Tom, Michael's lawyer, and Frank's lawyer said he didn't need to) but he never found out. Frank wonders if it was actually Michael's paranoia that caused him to come up with the idea.

-It seems that Frank complains John McClain for trying to get rid of himself and other loyal people to Michael. However, he acknowledges John Branca and Howard Weitzman for their importance to Michael and for always being there for him. Frank was also the one who suggested Michael re-hire Frank Dileo.

-Frank and Michael were just beginning to mend their relationship and at one point Michael called Frank and invited him to Ireland where he was currently recording. However, when Frank called Michael's assistant to make the plans, she said that Frank wasn't to set foot on Michael's property in Ireland or he would be arrested. Frank's father called Michael and said that after 20 yrs of friendship, this was unacceptable. Michael told him that he had no idea that had happened and eventually came to visit Frank. They had a long talk and forgave each other. Frank was actually supposed to come and work for Michael again in London during the This Is It concerts

-Frank couldn't believe that it when he heard Michael had died. At first he thought he was just trying to get out of the concerts (as he had been known to do). He also thought it was interesting because Michael had predicted that he would die from a shot, Frank just assumed he meant gunshot and not a fatal shot of propofol
     "Part of me even hoped that this was another ruse of Michael's. Michael had a history of missing concert dates...But I was thinking particularly of a time in 1995, when I was fifteen. Michael was supposed to perform in a special for HBO, and I was looking forward to going to the show. But a week before the special, he said, 'Frank, I have to tell you something. The show's not going to happen.' A spiritual adviser had told him so. Indeed, just before the show, he collapsed in rehearsal. The show was canceled. Now I couldn't help hoping that this was some kind of elaborate scheme to get out of the concerts."

"So many times Michael had told me that he would die from a shot. That was always the word he used, and whenever he said it, I inevitably thought of a gunshot, but in the end he was killed by a different kind of shot. To my mind, the biggest difference between being shot and dying of an injection was that the latter involved a choice, a conscious decision. Michael had called doctors to ask for an injection on countless occasions. He had always had the option to stop this kind of shot from coming. At that moment it all seemed like such a waste to me."

-Frank debunks any notion that Michael wanted to die early. He said that Michael often talked about seeing his grandkids and watching his own kids growing up.

-This quote was so sad :(:

"[talking about Prince, Paris, and Blanket] "He [Michael] never handed off a crying child to Grace or a babysitter. He always had the patience to stay with his children until they were calm. He always took that time, no matter how late for an appointment it would cause him to be. He was never angry or frustrated. His patience was infinite, and the result was that his children were grounded, secure, and open to the world. But now, in their greatest hour of need, when he would have wanted more than anything to soothe and reassure them, he wasn't there..."
-Frank notes that Michael's death was exactly ten years, to the day, from the night of the Michael Jackson & Friends concert and ten years exactly since Frank started working for Michael

-When Frank went to visit Michael's grave site at Forest Lawn for the 1st anniversary of his death, he lifted a golden crown ontop of his tomb and saw that it held a compartment full of Bazooka bubble gum (Michael's favorite) and he said a prayer for Michael and spoke to him. Here is a quote:
   "Later, people told me that as I stepped away from the tomb, they saw a white petal come floating to the ground. It wasn't a windy day, and even if it had been, we were inside a building. There were no windows or doors open. I want to believe that Michael heard me and that the petal was his way of answering. You never know."

-Frank also said that they feel Michael's presence a lot in their New Jersey home and different people have claimed to have seen Michael walking the hallways of their house.
   "My mother doesn't believe in supernatural phenomena, but late one night she was in the kitchen washing dishes whe Michael walked past her and said, 'Hi, Connie.'"

-[Talking about the memorial during Reverend Al Sharpton's speech]
   "As I listened to the reverend's words, I heard something of Michael's own message, and I felt his radiant spirit fill the vast stadium. I believe that there is another world after this one--whether you want to call it heaven or something else--and I believe that Michael's energy and presence were so powerful that he still has a presence, both here on Earth and in that other world, wherever it may be."

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You can't do your best when you're doubting yourself. If you don't believe in yourself, who will?" - Michael Jackson...Moonwalk

So, according to Jermaine and Frank {who I get sort of dislike each other? Or is it just Frank?} Michael is still around all his friends and family members, be it in spirit or alive  ;))
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bazooka gum is his favorite? I thought it was Big Red gum....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
I have bought the book this evening….  :) I will say to you my impressions soon !!  typing/ bounce/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

Raikiramari

I never buy any of these books, even if I wanted to read them I probably wouldn't.
I don't usually rely on what others say about Michael, sure they may have been close to him, but how do we know it's not just lies?

Eh, I read J.Randy Taraborelli's book as an opportunity to get to know Michael better, but it was full of complete utter B.S. I guess that's why I never read these books about Michael anymore.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You better lose yourself in the music, the moment you own it, you better never let it go, you only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow, this opportunity comes once in a lifetime."

Do

Sorry in advance for this rather long post. But I really need to say this or else my head will explode  :o

I strongly DISAGREE with your opinion that a real friend would not do that.
IMO this book is the sacrifice of a true friend.
Frank is willing to expose the truth, even at the risk of being considered a traitor in the public opinion. And why??? Because Michael asked him to
As I said...I believe Michael is in agreement with the book. He wanted Frank to publish it. He has a message....

Don´t you think that he is fed up with being the puppet, the jumping jack, everybodys darling or somebodys demon, the angel to some, the demon to others, the dancing bear, the dazzling songbird in the gilded cage, the mystery and yet the prisoner within his own life.....
Don´t you hear him, FEEL him shouting out to you, SCREAMING his pain into your faces ….the pain, the anger, the frustration....

I really do believe that he´s hurting inside, that his heart is filled with sadness, anger, fear and pain...and yet so much love for those who are willing to really listen....And I believe that this is his message for everyone of us who wants to hear, see and FEEL: I am in pain and I needed to get away from it.... escape...forgive me because I really do love you with all my heart, but understand WHY I had to do it.

That´s why he makes so many friends speak out about his pains on his behalf: to make us all see what he was going through.
That´s the reason why he has friends and family dropping so many clues...because he wants us to know that he is alive...but he also wants understanding and forgiveness and must of all: LOVE.

What more do you need to believe.....just FEEL him behind all of this.

Oh and just to clarify: I do not believe that everyone  is instructed by him. No doubt that there are people who are just trying to make money.....

I understand your point of view. However, didn't Michael himself tought us only to believe about him what was coming out of his own mouth? That's why I'm having a hard time to rely on stories other people write about him. Even if they were a close friend of Michael.
How I feel about it is this: when Michael is alive, I'd rather hear him telling this stories himself (if he really wants us to know about it, he never has been open about these things in the past) or read about it in his own book. When Michael really is dead or will not come back, there is no need to 'smear' his legacy, even IF everything in the book might be true.
Maybe I'm totally wrong and this is what Michael wants, but I'm struggling with it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
Sorry in advance for this rather long post. But I really need to say this or else my head will explode  :o

I strongly DISAGREE with your opinion that a real friend would not do that.
IMO this book is the sacrifice of a true friend.
Frank is willing to expose the truth, even at the risk of being considered a traitor in the public opinion. And why??? Because Michael asked him to
As I said...I believe Michael is in agreement with the book. He wanted Frank to publish it. He has a message....

Don´t you think that he is fed up with being the puppet, the jumping jack, everybodys darling or somebodys demon, the angel to some, the demon to others, the dancing bear, the dazzling songbird in the gilded cage, the mystery and yet the prisoner within his own life.....
Don´t you hear him, FEEL him shouting out to you, SCREAMING his pain into your faces ….the pain, the anger, the frustration....

I really do believe that he´s hurting inside, that his heart is filled with sadness, anger, fear and pain...and yet so much love for those who are willing to really listen....And I believe that this is his message for everyone of us who wants to hear, see and FEEL: I am in pain and I needed to get away from it.... escape...forgive me because I really do love you with all my heart, but understand WHY I had to do it.

That´s why he makes so many friends speak out about his pains on his behalf: to make us all see what he was going through.
That´s the reason why he has friends and family dropping so many clues...because he wants us to know that he is alive...but he also wants understanding and forgiveness and must of all: LOVE.

What more do you need to believe.....just FEEL him behind all of this.

Oh and just to clarify: I do not believe that everyone  is instructed by him. No doubt that there are people who are just trying to make money.....

I understand your point of view. However, didn't Michael himself tought us only to believe about him what was coming out of his own mouth? That's why I'm having a hard time to rely on stories other people write about him. Even if they were a close friend of Michael.
How I feel about it is this: when Michael is alive, I'd rather hear him telling this stories himself (if he really wants us to know about it, he never has been open about these things in the past) or read about it in his own book. When Michael really is dead or will not come back, there is no need to 'smear' his legacy, even IF everything in the book might be true.
Maybe I'm totally wrong and this is what Michael wants, but I'm struggling with it.

Do....I do get your point here but let me ask you this: in the past...what has the majority of the public believed in: that what Michael was saying or that what others said about him?.......know what I am saying?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

Do

Yes, I understand and it is telling that we hear terrible things about his past, for instance I was flabbergasted about the Conrad Murray doc, in which CM was telling about the horrible, horrible things Joe did to Michael, even much worse then we already knew about. And I thought: is this what Michael wants us to know about his father? If so, he is litteraly accusing his father and using CM for him to do that. And if MJ really was Dave Dave, he also accused his father, saying that is was a horrible man.
My impression was always that Michael forgave Joe for everything in the past (he was saying so himself during interviews) but right now we get conflicting messages (not a surprise eh!) So, I understand what you are saying but I do find it difficult to decide what to think about it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal