Michael Jackson death hoax - Look up Hannah - Michael and Charlie Chaplin
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9olnlLtwyrw&feature=feedu
[/youtube]

Michael I LOVE you with all my heart  :) THANK for EVERYTHING,lady Diana we miss you  :( ,and Mr.Klein I love you too  :oops:  ;) .
Arnold Klein
@awkmd Arnold Klein
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login mj loved this

Arnold Klein
@awkmd Arnold Klein
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login michael's #1

In 31 august 1997 after the tragic death of Diana ,in that night Michael canceled his concerts ,and the next ones were dedicated to her.Here is the picture of Lady Diana that was posted during Hisory tour in Belgium 3 september 1997  :( :

Michael Jackson HWT Ostende, Belgium 1997 - Scream (PRO) *RARE*
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sq2SAE6RF98
[/youtube]

Michael you are my hero,you are my light,you gave me HOPE ,I'm Hannah but I'm Evey also  :cry: .Now I now that THRY don't really care about US  and that you are doing this for ALL OF US, you are and always had been the VOICE for the accused,YOU are the VOICE for the attacked, and  the VOICE for EVERYONE :cry: .You are the SKINHEAD,the JEW,the BLACK man an the WHITE man  :cry: .YOU ARE ALL OF US  :cry:!!!
I LOVE ,GOD bless you!!!!!!!!

Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 07:28:35 AM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Michael Jackson death hoax - Look up Hannah - Michael and Charlie Chaplin
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9olnlLtwyrw&feature=feedu
[/youtube]

Michael I LOVE you with all my heart  :) THANK for EVERYTHING,lady Diana we miss you  :( ,and Mr.Klein I love you too  :oops:  ;) .
Arnold Klein
@awkmd Arnold Klein
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login mj loved this

Arnold Klein
@awkmd Arnold Klein
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login michael's #1

In 31 august 1997 after the tragic death of Diana ,in that night Michael canceled his concerts ,and the next ones were dedicated to her.Here is the picture of Lady Diana that was posted during Hisory tour in Belgium 3 september 1997  :( :

Michael Jackson HWT Ostende, Belgium 1997 - Scream (PRO) *RARE*
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sq2SAE6RF98
[/youtube]

Michael you are my hero,you are my light,you gave me HOPE ,I'm Hannah but I'm Evey also  :cry: .Now I now that THRY don't really care about US  and that you are doing this for ALL OF US, you are and always had been the VOICE for the accused,YOU are the VOICE for the attacked, and  the VOICE for EVERYONE :cry: .You are the SKINHEAD,the JEW,the BLACK man an the WHITE man  :cry: .YOU ARE ALL OF US  :cry:!!!
I LOVE ,GOD bless you!!!!!!!!

THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT US

The New York Times claimed the song contained racist and antisemitic content on June 15, 1995, just days before the album's release. The publication highlighted the lyrics, "Jew me, sue me, everybody do me/ Kick me, kike me, don't you black or white me" and labeled them "slurs". Jackson responded directly to the publication, stating:

The idea that these lyrics could be deemed objectionable is extremely hurtful to me, and misleading. The song in fact is about the pain of prejudice and hate and is a way to draw attention to social and political problems. I am the voice of the accused and the attacked. I am the voice of everyone. I am the skinhead, I am the Jew, I am the black man, I am the white man. I am not the one who was attacking. It is about the injustices to young people and how the system can wrongfully accuse them. I am angry and outraged that I could be so misinterpreted.

Michael I heard your voice ,I heard your PAIN,you are ANGRY I can feel it  8-) ,you are doing THIS for all of US,and also for the ones WHO ARE NOT HERE ANYMORE  :( ,you are LEADING THE WAY!!!!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart  :)!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions