No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

Very evasive! He didn't come out and say he's dead - he fluffed around with 'it would be nice to think it', 'I wish', 'we lost a special man' and 'he's no longer with us'.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Let me guess: Frank obviously says MJ is dead and we are dreaming.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

Did you listen to it Gina? That is NOT what he said at all!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Very evasive! He didn't come out and say he's dead - he fluffed around with 'it would be nice to think it', 'I wish', 'we lost a special man' and 'he's no longer with us'.
and those are not equal to "he's dead"? I don't understand what you mean.
When you say about someone "he's not longer with us", that means clearly dead
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

It means 'dead' Anna, only if that's what you are expecting or wanting it to mean. From where I am, like I said, evasive, non-committal. (I guess that suggests I think Cascio is 'in on it'!)  But even if he'd come out and said he's dead, would that mean it's true? Still, you are looking for things to 'prove' to you that MJ is dead and that's fine if that's how you want to be. It's the old glass 'half full or half empty' thing isn't it?  Perspective.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you for sharing this with us.

What I found interesting is when the interviewer asked Frank if Pearl Jr should put the website to rest if Michael is really past - and Frank didn't answer the question. All he said is that he loves her optimism. What kind of an answer is that if MJ is really dead? He was really evasive in his answers.

Have a blessed day and keep the faith :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

_Anna_

It means 'dead' Anna, only if that's what you are expecting or wanting it to mean. From where I am, like I said, evasive, non-committal. (I guess that suggests I think Cascio is 'in on it'!)  But even if he'd come out and said he's dead, would that mean it's true? Still, you are looking for things to 'prove' to you that MJ is dead and that's fine if that's how you want to be. It's the old glass 'half full or half empty' thing isn't it?  Perspective.

The last thing I want to prove is Michael gone. I simply say what I see and what I see is Frank saying "we lost a special man" "he's no longer with us" which for me is a form of saying about someone that he's dead. That's what i wanted to say and I don't see the evasive way of saying it. For me this is what "he's no longer with us" means and always meant. Maybe I can't see it as you do.
Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 12:56:59 PM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

The answer he gave sounds to me as if he is certain that Michael is dead. He believes Michael is dead.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

franks first response. i wish and then a laugh.... did you hear a laugh. i did...

anyways, what are we expecting him to say, yes he faked it and will bam soon. everyone is still 'in character, playing their role'
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

What I found interesting is when the interviewer asked Frank if Pearl Jr should put the website to rest if Michael is really past - and Frank didn't answer the question. All he said is that he loves her optimism. What kind of an answer is that if MJ is really dead? He was really evasive in his answers.

Voiceforthesilent I LOVE you!!!! You think just like me,lol thank you as I see you are an OPTIMISTIC  PERSON  :) ! I was almost to BURST in LAUGH  :lol: !!!! It seems Frank acts alot like Michael ,lol  lolol/ .This is what I think  geek/ :
No one who is in a position to say "YES for sure he is dead" has ever said for certain "Yes he is dead for real move on people"... There is always dancing around the subject  :lol:. If he was really dead then it would be easy for people to say that he is dead for sure and with confidence that he is dead.. Obviously he is NOT  geek/ ......
To the people who thinks is DEAD,please go back in the DREAM aka ILLUSION of Frank  lol ,for the ones who have BRAIN to think you have my  respect/  :)  !!!!!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.

Voiceforthesilent I LOVE you!!!! You think just like me,lol thank you as I see you are an OPTIMISTIC  PERSON  :) ! I was almost to BURST in LAUGH  :lol: !!!! It seems Frank acts alot like Michael ,lol  lolol/ .This is what I think  geek/ :
No one who is in a position to say "YES for sure he is dead" has ever said for certain "Yes he is dead for real move on people"... There is always dancing around the subject  :lol:. If he was really dead then it would be easy for people to say that he is dead for sure and with confidence that he is dead.. Obviously he is NOT  geek/ ......
To the people who thinks is DEAD,please go back in the DREAM aka ILLUSION of Frank  lol ,for the ones who have BRAIN to think you have my  respect/  :)  !!!!!

Behind all,  there is Michael...   ;D :D  Nothing is casually !!!   :) geek/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

franks first response. i wish and then a laugh.... did you hear a laugh. i did...

anyways, what are we expecting him to say, yes he faked it and will bam soon. everyone is still 'in character, playing their role'

Australian Mj BeLIEver  I heard that to  geek/ and please don't forget that IRONIC LAUGH of that Valder woman ,lol  :lol: !!!
Let me put this way :if Mj was indeed dead ,first of all that QUESTION to Frank it had been a total disrespect,which I saw it was not,lol since they BOTH laughed TOGETHER!!!I think I own you 2 answers,no  :( ??? I will answer I promise !!!! LOVE you  :) !!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Behind all,  there is Michael...   ;D :D  Nothing is casually !!!   :) geek/

YEP, YEP Michael is behind all this for sure  :) !!! LOVE you!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hello everyone , I've been a believer since December 2009. I had an account here , forgot my password and I made a new one recently, I rarely talk :oops:, anyways I was just thinking if frank cascio knows the truth, why writing a book about mj personal stuff, like drug used and getting stoned...I know some people say, it is mj way to show people how much he suffered, I get it, the problem is only ones who really feels his pain are his fans (like me I cried when reading the sad parts), but what general public is getting from this book is what the media is showing,Which is putting aside all good sides of mj shown in this book, and only showing "mj, the drug addict". The public don't see his paIn as we do, just "mj, the drug addict"... So what's really the point of writing this book. Is mj behind it? What for? To be shown as an drug addict to public, he knows they always ignore good news...I'm sorry if this confusing. But I just have to let it all out, it's really bothering me. If anyone has an opinion about this matter, feel free to reply
Ps sorry for all my grammatical errors, English is not my native language
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions