MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hello everyone , I've been a believer since December 2009. I had an account here , forgot my password and I made a new one recently, I rarely talk :oops:, anyways I was just thinking if frank cascio knows the truth, why writing a book about mj personal stuff, like drug used and getting stoned...I know some people say, it is mj way to show people how much he suffered, I get it, the problem is only ones who really feels his pain are his fans (like me I cried when reading the sad parts), but what general public is getting from this book is what the media is showing,Which is putting aside all good sides of mj shown in this book, and only showing "mj, the drug addict". The public don't see his paIn as we do, just "mj, the drug addict"... So what's really the point of writing this book. Is mj behind it? What for? To be shown as an drug addict to public, he knows they always ignore good news...I'm sorry if this confusing. But I just have to let it all out, it's really bothering me. If anyone has an opinion about this matter, feel free to reply
Ps sorry for all my grammatical errors, English is not my native language

Ok....if the majority of the public thinks, after reading the book, "yeah we were right all the time...drug addict...".....what will they think after he comes back? I believe the point in that is to prove that no matter what has happend in his life, he is stronger and smarter than everybody (from the public) would have thought.
Like "here I am, I am hurting ´cause you tried to bash me all my life, but you did not succeed....here I am...I outsmarted you...now who´s the loser?".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

Adi

The last thing I want to prove is Michael gone. I simply say what I see and what I see is Frank saying "we lost a special man" "he's no longer with us" which for me is a form of saying about someone that he's dead. That's what i wanted to say and I don't see the evasive way of saying it. For me this is what "he's no longer with us" means and always meant. Maybe I can't see it as you do.

The last thing anyone possibly "in the know" about Michael's death hoax is going to come out and say......" Hell yeah!!!, of course Michael is alive and I just ruined his 20 + years of planning by telling the world".

Frank either doesn't know or isn't sayin'. 

It's been the same the past 2+ years with many people who might know or might not know, they either really don't know or they are keeping their mouths shut.

If they really do know, the only way they can truthfully answer such question is evasively. It would be a hard situation to be in for anyone who is in the know about MJ being alive.

It's not up to them to reveal.
Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 06:15:16 PM by Adi
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The last thing anyone possibly "in the know" about Michael's death hoax is going to come out and say......" Hell yeah!!!, of course Michael is alive and I just ruined his 20 + years of planning by telling the world".

- you tell them , Adi!  :lol: 8-)
Really, what everyone expects to hear? :roll: Maybe we are delusional, but we have to stay realistic
when someone possibly "in the know" is directly asked about you know what.
I think what Frank said is... interesting  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
I love the way he answered it and asking if Pearl "knew where MJ is" to throw distract from answering the question, or by laughing, and even though she continued to ask him he never once said 'MJ is dead'...it was a very interesting response to say the least....oh, and I love the whole CSI Miami thing, Caruso is so funny, with all his one liners.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

Very evasive! He didn't come out and say he's dead - he fluffed around with 'it would be nice to think it', 'I wish', 'we lost a special man' and 'he's no longer with us'.

Yup and a lot of nervous laughter. If he was truly dead, I would think he would be straight forward and probably offended by the question itself so this definitely leans towards the hoax side. And how does Pearl keep getting these exclusive pieces of evidence and interviews? Things that make you go hmmmm
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

all4loveandbelieve

Thank you for sharing this video.. Great, Pearl Jr posted a video again, I know some said she was quiet for a while.. I agree with Pearl Jr. Cascio will not come out and say, YES MIchael is alive.. Obviously he has to say no he is not alive, he is dead. He did not say off the bat that we are way off, that we are loonies, he said nothing of that sort.. He was cool calm and collective stating that he admires our optimism.. Cascio may be in the hoax since that is Michael's second family.. I would love to hear more of what he has said.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Guys, WHO SAW MICHAEL LAYING IN COFFIN TO SAY "WE LOST SPECIAL MAN"? NO ONE SAW MICHAEL IN COFFIN, "EXCEPT FOR FAMILY", INCLUDING LA TOYA WHO WAS GUARDING MJ BODY FOR 2,5 MONTHS. I MEAN, COME ON PEOPLE. CASIO KNOWS SHIT.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Like some of you have already written, even IF he knew Michael is alive, he would never ever tell it. Of course he was going to say "we lost a special man. he is not with us any more" kind of words. What were you expecting him to say? Does this mean Michael passed away for real? Are you going to forget  and erase the past 2 years? Like curls says; it is about  'half full or half empty' glass.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Frank was basically beating around the bush with most of the questions that were asked. The thing that caught my attention was when he started talking about the dreams he was having and how real they seemed. So for me, that was an indicator that imaginary can indeed become real. BUT, the "he's no longer with us" somewhat put a damper on my spirit in a way....but I'm still trying to hold on to belief . :) When the interviewer got serious by asking if the hoaxers should put their sites/channels to a rest, he didn't say yes OR NO. And she told him that she was serious.....So....

But then again , Pearl did say that she was waiting for the rest of the interview to be aired or provided. So I guess with that little bit of information, all we can do is speculate or read too far into what he might be really saying.....

That's just my opinion. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I turned 6 yrs old when MJ released the Smooth Criminal single. The 24th will be a very special b-day this yr....:) I'll be 29. Subtract 9-2 and what do you get???? lol Lucky #'s . Last yr in my 20's....

Aside being evasive, to me Frank just sounded awkward and nervous about having to lie. Who cares what words were said; listen to his nerves - sounds like he had to really pause to think of what to say.

Catherine23
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Look to heaven, an angel appears; to love and protect us, through all of our tears

Frank was basically beating around the bush with most of the questions that were asked. The thing that caught my attention was when he started talking about the dreams he was having and how real they seemed.

classic. deflection at its best.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Thank you for sharing this with us.

What I found interesting is when the interviewer asked Frank if Pearl Jr should put the website to rest if Michael is really past - and Frank didn't answer the question. All he said is that he loves her optimism. What kind of an answer is that if MJ is really dead? He was really evasive in his answers.

Have a blessed day and keep the faith :)

Voiceforthesilent I LOVE you!!!! You think just like me,lol thank you as I see you are an OPTIMISTIC  PERSON  :) ! I was almost to BURST in LAUGH  :lol: !!!! It seems Frank acts alot like Michael ,lol  lolol/ .This is what I think  geek/ :
No one who is in a position to say "YES for sure he is dead" has ever said for certain "Yes he is dead for real move on people"... There is always dancing around the subject  :lol:. If he was really dead then it would be easy for people to say that he is dead for sure and with confidence that he is dead.. Obviously he is NOT  geek/ ......
To the people who thinks is DEAD,please go back in the DREAM aka ILLUSION of Frank  lol ,for the ones who have BRAIN to think you have my  respect/  :)  !!!!!

We do think alike in many things, true :) The more I think about this the more I believe he's lying. If Michael were truly dead I don't believe he'd have a hard time choosing his words. For me, I believe he's trying to word the sentence so that it's accurate but could have more than one meaning.

If I knew for a fact that Michael was d**d, I'd have no reason not say so bluntly, Don't continue with the hoax because there is none. Instead he likes our optimism and wonders if Pearl Jr knows where Michael is? I know it was a joke but still...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

We do think alike in many things, true :) The more I think about this the more I believe he's lying. If Michael were truly dead I don't believe he'd have a hard time choosing his words. For me, I believe he's trying to word the sentence so that it's accurate but could have more than one meaning.

@voice. agree with you. i also believe that if mj was dead and that Q was asked, frank would have been upset, maybe sad, perhaps even angry at the Q. but he was none of those...

MJ LIVES :)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

He acted either nervous or surprised to here about a death hoax site. I doubt he is surprised about it. If my best friend died and there was a death hoax site about her, I'd know about it within 2.5 years lol. Frank knows about Pearl and eh knows about us; how could he not with all the stalkers on Twitter??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jennie

Here is a sumup of what I think,
Of course anyone who ever cared about MJ knows we have hoax sites and vids on youtube, so no Frank was not surprised. Perhaps after reading on our stuff he has doubts of his own, the chances he is in the know are slim IMO.
Wich brings me to my second point. If everyone close to MJ knew for a fact he is really dead someone if those past 2+ years would have at some point someone would have given a very very straightfoward comment confirming his death where there'd be no room to try and read between the lines and speculate. Come on every1 give this serious thought for a minute. Think about someone close to you that you've lost in your life and then try to imagine your reaction to someone saying to you in a conversation that the person is not dead. First of all you'd be shocked if it's the 1st time you hear of this or you'd be annoyed if it was a well spread belief and then you'd think of some darn good arguments to put this to a rest.
And if someone is in the know and tries to spill the beans at this point he'd be mocked and torn to shreds in the media especially after the trial IMO.
Last Edit: November 21, 2011, 10:49:09 AM by Jennie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions