The Legs Diamond film, smooth criminal inspirations, Michael planning the future and more examples showing this trial was an illusion. Someone created this trial and this "death" by design  8-).

MagicalXcapism:
The trial showed MJ's signature daily. He is alive, don't worry and don't be sad. Don't let your heart be troubled. Remember what Teddy Riley said "Peace be still" and what MJ said "nothing to be nervous about" If you don't see it now, you will ...when the falsehood is unmasked. Time will tell. #knower Love you :)

Legs Diamond Film & Games - Murray Trial- Michael Jackson is Alive - Part 5
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNonuT-DHok&feature=feedu[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Loes

What a great video!
Thank you for posting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Applehead thank you for posting this video. One thing puzzles me she said that there was missing a star in the state seal, wasn't there an extra one? 32 stars, when it was suppose to be 31, because California is the 31st state? This got me confused a little.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Applehead thank you for posting this video. One thing puzzles me she said that there was missing a star in the state seal, wasn't there an extra one? 32 stars, when it was suppose to be 31, because California is the 31st state? This got me confused a little.

Hy All4loveandbelieve  :) !!!
Yes I noticed that also about THE STARS  geek/ .What you don't understand is in fact THE TRICK ,lol THE MAGIC/ILLUSION TRICK  albino/ .IF you think THE OTHER WAY AROUND ,then you will understand  :mrgreen: !!! The Michael album came FIRST,no????? So the STAR was an EXTRA for the FUTURE SEAL in the court  :) .
If you look at the comments someone also noticed and told Magical,and after that she said ,that sometimes she can do mistakes,lol,and that the correct word had to be "EXTRA" not missing,lol  :lol: .Here it is and thank you for your comment,LOVE you  :) :

@giveintomeMJ5758 LOL, I word things wrong sometimes, would have been
better to say extra one. :) The star looks just like it, the shape and the gold color and what's even more amazing is that FABRIC! It's not even something common that you see everyplace. The colors are unique, the stripes are the same width. Why would MJ's sleeve match the court room feed wallpaper? What a jokester! Thanks for always commenting. I love you so much. :) Happy Thanksgiving!
MagicalXscapism Cu 12 (de) ore în urmă
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What a great video!
Thank you for posting.

You're welcome  :) ,and we have to thank to Magical also,lol  lolol/,she is THE MASTER here  respect/ !!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions