all4loveandbelieveTopic starter

Conrad Murray wants to testify at hearing
November 22, 2011, 07:09:45 PM
Dr. Conrad Murray wants to formally address the court when he is sentenced at the end of this month.
The doctor could be jailed for up to four years after he was found guilty of the involuntary manslaughter of Michael Jackson - who died of acute Propofol intoxication in June 2009 - but has told his lawyers he wishes to testify in front of Los Angeles Judge Michael Pastor.
A source close to Murray - who is currently being held in Los Angeles County Jail pending the hearing next Tuesday (29.11.11) - told website RadarOnline.com: "Dr. Murray wanted to testify, and feels that if he had, there is no way he would have been convicted. Murray is livid that his lawyers didn't put him on the stand and has said he plans on pleading with Judge Michael Pastor for mercy. Murray will admit no guilt, and not take any responsibility for his actions. Murray plans on appealing and wants the judge to give him probation only for killing Michael Jackson."
During the sentencing, it is expected that several Jackson family members will make victim impact statements, and Michael's three children could write letters to the judge that could be read aloud in court.
Changes to Californian law mean that even if Murray is given the maximum sentence by Judge Pastor, he will only serve up to two years in prison and could be eligible to sit out the punishment under house arrest.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Re: Conrad Murray wants to testify at hearing
November 22, 2011, 07:11:17 PM
lolol/ lolol/ lolol/  This is something to laugh about!!.. Why didn't he testify before? It is too late buddy..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

November 22, 2011, 08:20:41 PM
Does anybody know for sure that the hearing will be televised?  I am assuming so, since the trail was.  But just want to be sure.  I DON'T WANT TO MISS IT  ;D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
November 22, 2011, 08:37:14 PM
Yes it will be televised;

abc7MurrayTrial ABC7 Murray Trial
On another note, Judge Pastor approved our request for cameras to film sentencing of Dr Murray. We'll live stream the entire hearing.
22 Nov

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

MissG

November 22, 2011, 09:03:47 PM
 WTF?? WTF??

Can he do that? even after the documentary?  WTF??
.wait...once more...
 WTF??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

November 22, 2011, 09:12:53 PM

On another note, Judge Pastor approved our request for cameras to film sentencing of Dr Murray. We'll live stream the entire hearing.
22 Nov Thanks use_your_illusion :)  That is interesting that ABC will be covering it, rather than HLN.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 22, 2011, 09:14:24 PM
Dr. Conrad Murray wants to formally address the court when he is sentenced at the end of this month.
The doctor could be jailed for up to four years after he was found guilty of the involuntary manslaughter of Michael Jackson - who died of acute Propofol intoxication in June 2009 - but has told his lawyers he wishes to testify in front of Los Angeles Judge Michael Pastor.
A source close to Murray - who is currently being held in Los Angeles County Jail pending the hearing next Tuesday (29.11.11) - told website RadarOnline.com: "Dr. Murray wanted to testify, and feels that if he had, there is no way he would have been convicted. Murray is livid that his lawyers didn't put him on the stand and has said he plans on pleading with Judge Michael Pastor for mercy. Murray will admit no guilt, and not take any responsibility for his actions. Murray plans on appealing and wants the judge to give him probation only for killing Michael Jackson."

During the sentencing, it is expected that several Jackson family members will make victim impact statements, and Michael's three children could write letters to the judge that could be read aloud in court.
Changes to Californian law mean that even if Murray is given the maximum sentence by Judge Pastor, he will only serve up to two years in prison and could be eligible to sit out the punishment under house arrest.

Well, if this is accurate..what a crock.  He could have testified if he wanted to.  He had the  choice.  If he really is saying this now, he's thinking things would have gone differently.  They wouldn't have.  He would have looked like a bafoon just like he does in parts of the documentary I was brave enough to watch.   I knew he wouldn't learn his lesson and he won't with just a slap on the hand.  I won't even start about the testing of a substance I read in another thread.  They're gearing up for the retrial obviously.  The outcome will be the same.  This man is so full of himself it's astounding.  I have an awful time  posting with this new layout.  Anyone else have a problem?  It keeps scrolling back and usually when I start posting I'm the middle of the quote somewhere.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 22, 2011, 09:22:50 PM
as i mentioned in the other thread, cant wait for murray to spk!! will definitely be getting the pop corn out for this one!!

Last Edit: November 22, 2011, 09:24:34 PM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

November 23, 2011, 03:25:53 AM
"Your honour, the jury, I just wanted to say dat I am innocent. Dis is da troot. I did not kill Mr. Jackson. Michael Jackson is alive and kicking."

:)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

November 23, 2011, 03:46:32 AM
"Your honour, the jury, I just wanted to say dat I am innocent. Dis is da troot. I did not kill Mr. Jackson. Michael Jackson is alive and kicking."

oh very little suzy - how i indulge in your scenario. if only....

but am happy to wait longer - am just happy to be here to watch this...

would have to be watching all this from the eyes of a non believer... so glad i made it to this side....

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

November 23, 2011, 09:28:29 AM

Well, if this is accurate..what a crock.  He could have testified if he wanted to.  He had the  choice.  If he really is saying this now, he's thinking things would have gone differently.  They wouldn't have.  He would have looked like a bafoon just like he does in parts of the documentary I was brave enough to watch.   I knew he wouldn't learn his lesson and he won't with just a slap on the hand.  I won't even start about the testing of a substance I read in another thread.  They're gearing up for the retrial obviously.  The outcome will be the same.  This man is so full of himself it's astounding.  I have an awful time  posting with this new layout.  Anyone else have a problem?  It keeps scrolling back and usually when I start posting I'm the middle of the quote somewhere.

I don't know about everybody else, but I have a hard time posting as well.  I usually end up sticking what I have to say, in the middle of a quote I've copied.  And I just now figured out how to start new threads (lol)  I don't mean to complain, I really love this board and all of you out there, but I prefer the old one to this one.  It's probably just me, not keeping up with technology.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
November 23, 2011, 11:39:25 AM
I think not, especially now that we all saw his documentary. Everything will run its course, unless someone says: Here I am!  /woohoo/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
November 23, 2011, 11:54:39 AM
Maybe he will bring exibit B into court
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 23, 2011, 12:23:17 PM

Yes he may say that, who knows, maybe he is the one to present Michael to us, that is alive Imagine that??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

November 23, 2011, 04:18:52 PM

22 Nov

Thanks for this information.  I posed the question a few days ago. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions