the arabian nights

Re: Great evidence that DD is MJ
December 28, 2009, 03:36:08 AM
Hi, thanks for your posting.

I agree that MJ has had to put up with and successfully defended himself against accusations and media stuff. I am with you there.

But you have not answered the point.

In the backdrop of the assumption of death, when he has been declared as having passed/dead by his family, business associates, official websites, state officials, acknowledged by Obama, why within weeks would he spend hours in make-up on his face, head and hands, disguise part of his voice and go on LKL and attend the funeral?

What would be the motivation to do that?

You believe that he is alive as i do, you believe that he would take this amount of effort (hours in disguising himself and changing his voice to some effect - thinking about his responses, risking exposure, anything could have happened, make up malfunction) but why, what  would be his  motivation.

Let me know why you think he would do this. It is i think important to the investigation that we are all on.

I understand that you may be uncomfortable about answering, it is not comfortable asking these questions.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

December 28, 2009, 03:55:20 AM
With regard to the mockery issue, maybe too emotive a word, so lets get rid of it.

But MJ did have throughout his career great love and fame, celebrity, he even compared the love he received with the love other celebrities received. Lets be proportional, there were huge highs, he was in in 1980's and the 1990's the greatest pop star, and these fame seeking/ money grabbing liars, were a horrible distraction to the genius that was and is MJ.

Mike largely was a god fearing person took spiritual matters seriously, largely i would say, because no one is perfect and we all have lapses, we are human and subject to emotion and weaknesses.

During the accusations he had support of his fans and that i am sure helped him. After he was vindicated, he was documented in Ireland having meetings and discussing career proposals, in the US he was also seen out and about. Always from what i have seen, his sweet self, not bitter not twisted. that's amazing, the forgiveness.

He has acted with strength, been very noble, he has to me taken the higher road, he has carried himself with a lot of control, of intregity. That is incredibly admirable. He has always shown respect and been humble.

I know he has a fun loving side, but this is not that.

This news was global, every one in shock, crying, the hunger for information, in the hope that this was not true, the raw emotions of fans, camping out, dancing and celebrating, the tributes, the love, the constant news clips, fans buying anything to be closer to him, for him to be there again.

Why in this backdrop -  of grief - would you appear on LKL, with the risk of a malfunction, risk exposure?

The conduct you are suggesting is out of character, and would involve professional make - artists who would have had spent hours transforming his face, hear and hands, he would have had to practice voice, etc, as i have said before in this backdrop - what would be the motive for appearing on LKL and the funeral ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

December 28, 2009, 04:28:37 AM
DD on LKL talked about himself, his name, his father the terrible ordeal with great passion, he talked about his friendship, there was great humanity, it was a televised eulogy.

Why do you think that DD would not want to do this for himself?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 28, 2009, 09:48:59 AM
arabian nights, Sorry for not answering the point to your satisfaction.I feel like I have failed the exam i.e. not answering the key points. By the way, I do say this with a smile on my face just so we know what the tone of this discussion is.  :) As for motivation, I can only surmise why MJ is doing what he is doing. Maybe it is a "comeback" through the medium of film? Doing something that has not been done before? Or perhaps MJ is trying to teach the world a valuable lesson about the media and its distortion of the truth. Or something I couldn't possibly have thought of? Or a combination of differing factors? I am not uncomfortable answering any questions. It's just that I do not have all the answers. Maybe MJ felt the only way to get his message heard and understood was for it to come from someone else? As for the real Dave Dave not appearing on LKL to do this message, maybe it didn't matter which "DD" it was. What mattered was the content of the message. Sometimes people do things out of character, we are all human after all. As for appearing on LKL and risking a wardrobe malfunction, surely the show would have been pre recorded. I have no evidence that either of the DDs spoke at the funeral/burial as we did not see televised pictures.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweet1

December 28, 2009, 11:01:45 AM
Quote from: "Liberian Girl Heehee"
Thanks for posting this.  Looks like Michael to me.  People have said that Michael wouldn't have done that to his burn victim friend, appearing as him on LKL.  But, what if DD gave his permission and said, "go for it, MJ."  I think that is very plausible.

Thanks for posting the video.  Liberian Girl HeeHee you made a good point. MJ is a gentleman and I am sure he asked DD permission. I believe it's possible for MJ to be DD. I noticed how Mieko was acting along side him. Mieko didn't choke up once at losing his best friend. I guess not if your best friend is still alive and sitting right beside you. Keep the Faith!  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

December 28, 2009, 02:36:08 PM
Its good to talk i enjoy the banter.

thanks for the discussion.

we are poles apart but that is ok.
Last Edit: December 28, 2009, 03:19:46 PM by the arabian nights
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 28, 2009, 02:50:39 PM
the arabian nights, I'm glad you enjoyed the banter. I'm sorry I've just realized I haven't been addressing you correctly. I thought we agreed on some things?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

December 28, 2009, 03:21:03 PM
Don't understand what you mean?

But it has been fun.

take care - regards XX
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 28, 2009, 04:12:29 PM
the arabian nights, In my earlier posts to you I was calling you "arabian nights" not "the arabian nights". That's all.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

December 28, 2009, 04:16:08 PM
it's a bit like the joe and the joseph thing then, no big deal (joking  ok - no hard feelings) - take care
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grenat

December 29, 2009, 08:47:09 PM
We can't be sure 100% but the minute I saw him on LKS I had a strange feeling about this !
That video and Chappie's comparaisons as well are quite convincing to me !
I've show the Larry King's video to my "sceptikal" friend
He said that he is hearing Michael but he found that the voice sounded a little strange,he heard a mechanical...how can I say it in english correctly..
He tought that the voice was the same with a little mechanical-kind of sound to it
What do you think ?
By the way,Leeza's show that you're/the uploader of the video is talking about is 9 years old ?Dave Dave has a soft voice as well,don't you think so too ?
That's why he must have been a perfect choice of a disguise,he has complicated face features (as he is burned) and he has quite a soft voice...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 30, 2009, 01:25:05 AM
i am still a little skeptical on this topic..on dave dave's myspace everyone started messaging him calling him MJ and he got very upset... Why would Michael Jackson want to go onto television so soon after his death... its just far too risky especially with his distinct tone of voice and word choices and facial features...and would have helped him put on that make up??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 30, 2009, 02:47:23 AM
Assuming DD wans't in the picture and didn't know LK....why does DD call Larry by the name like he is knowing him for years (like Michael).

I a part of the interview Dave says well Larry...in a way like he is knowing him for a long time..like friends
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

December 30, 2009, 04:28:47 AM
Quote from: "sweet1"
Quote from: "Liberian Girl Heehee"
Thanks for posting this.  Looks like Michael to me.  People have said that Michael wouldn't have done that to his burn victim friend, appearing as him on LKL.  But, what if DD gave his permission and said, "go for it, MJ."  I think that is very plausible.

Thanks for posting the video.  Liberian Girl HeeHee you made a good point. MJ is a gentleman and I am sure he asked DD permission. I believe it's possible for MJ to be DD. I noticed how Mieko was acting along side him. Mieko didn't choke up once at losing his best friend. I guess not if your best friend is still alive and sitting right beside you. Keep the Faith!  ;)

...and Miko was with him at the Horror  Night.
 :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

Grenat

December 30, 2009, 07:50:20 AM
As for the make-up,maybe it's Karen Faye wich helped him ?
sorry if it's stupid but he have known and trusted her for years,right ?
Sure there is (great)possibility that we're wrong.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions