jujubiiTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • ♥ wishing i had all the answers so I could see
Blanket's MJ Doll?
November 24, 2011, 01:30:37 AM
This is probably a longshot, farfetched, far-out guess, but I just have to share this with you:

Remember Blanket at the memorial with his doll of MJ?

I know he's just a child, and I may be totally wrong in thinking this, but... I found this to be a little unusual.
Why was Blanket carrying around a doll of his father?
This makes sense at the memorial (missing his dad), but... would it be something he would do regularly, even going out with Michael (as I'm sure he has so many many times)?
Why precisely on this day did he carry this doll?
Could it be that maybe this is Blanket's, an innocent little child's, way of telling us Michael is still here and close to his family?

All of Michael's children are very intelligent, no matter how little they are.
And I'm sure they can use their innocence and love for their father as a way of dropping clues for us, but unbeknownst to other grownups and especially the media who don't think or look into things like we do...

Please tell me if I'm just acting crazy and probably making something out of nothing but an adorable little boy showing his love for his amazing father. <33

/overreacting/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

my darling songbird,
where are you, dear?
are you gone and disappeared?
or are you warbling somewhere

where I cannot yet hear?

_Anna_

Re: Blanket's MJ Doll?
November 24, 2011, 02:48:23 AM
I've been thinking about the doll too since I saw it. Don't know... he is little and at this age children still  play with dolls and other toys but this is a doll representing his father and it is something that puzzled me since the beginning. It's like they gave him a toy, a miniature of his father, to replace the absence. It's like your father goes abroad and you keep a photo of him to feel him close until he returns. This was unusual for a memorial. Nothing could replace the loss of a father. No doll, no nothing, no matter how young you are
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 24, 2011, 02:57:28 AM
Last time i thought often that the music industrie treats there artists loke dolls....they left them up in the sky when they want them to perform or realease a new work and when they don't make what they want they let them fall on the ground, maybe with making bad stories to destroy them....a few physicians help them to make the artists ....i miss the word...to have no will of your own ?
When they are on the ground they sign every contract...with the help of some drugs even more and they can make money money money.
I saw in germany last weekend 100 years Hollywood and this is no new problem....it's the hardest industrie of the world and drugs are all over them.
You have only a chance when you have your own label.

So, maybee Blanket will show us the clue that AEG treated Michael like a doll ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
November 24, 2011, 03:04:19 AM
Indeed it seems odd that little Blanket is holding a doll of his father WTF??  even weird, I mean dolls of MJ are for the fans, for a crazy addict like me let's say, but for one of his children? I don't know, really seems odd.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LUNA

November 24, 2011, 05:27:30 AM
i've always thought that the doll was a "clue" or something used by blanky for being connecting 2 some1 (his father?? or some1 we couldn't c on the stage.....),an electronic apparatus.... is it possible?? it wasn't only a doll for reminding his father,it was more than this!!   :idea:

*LUNA*

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MAKEthatCHANGE.....
[http]]

November 24, 2011, 06:15:10 AM
i dont find it weird at all. blankie is young. the youngest. DH is all very complex. something had to be said to blankie abt all this, although not all details such as how, why, etc. perhaps it was said to blankie dad is going to be away for a bit. hold on to this doll because i havent really left i am here and will be back. look at this doll and when ypu do, remember that you are not alone....

children love visuals. otherwise they forget words.

you are not alone
i am here with you
though your far away
i am here to stay

but you are not alone
i am here with you
though we're far apart
you're always in my heart
but you are not alone

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

November 24, 2011, 08:34:02 AM
I always saw this as something totally weird....
From a non-hoax perspective - I would even risk an opinion that this was totally disrespectful toward the "deceased"! Imagine, your father is lying in the coffin in front of you and you are carrying his barbie-doll (almost naked)....
Isn't it ridiculous? It was his father (of course MJ is alive :)  ) in the first place, not some Toys'r'us Muppet.
Even if Blanket is a kid, sorry - if it was too much for him the family should not take him on to the stage instead of comforting him with a doll of his father!
To me this was supposed to make a deliberate sentimental impression on a viewer.... A trick, an illusion... 

:|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

November 24, 2011, 08:39:06 AM
BTW I've got such a doll at home... and I'm sleeping with it...   :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 24, 2011, 08:58:38 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
BTW I've got such a doll at home... and I'm sleeping with it...   :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

you're such a kid LOOOOL...you sleeping with it ???

bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 24, 2011, 08:59:24 AM
I always saw this as something totally weird....
From a non-hoax perspective - I would even risk an opinion that this was totally disrespectful toward the "deceased"! Imagine, your father is lying in the coffin in front of you and you are carrying his barbie-doll (almost naked)....
Isn't it ridiculous? It was his father (of course MJ is alive :)  ) in the first place, not some Toys'r'us Muppet.
Even if Blanket is a kid, sorry - if it was too much for him the family should not take him on to the stage instead of comforting him with a doll of his father!
To me this was supposed to make a deliberate sentimental impression on a viewer.... A trick, an illusion... 

:|

I agree...especially with the part about not taking the little one on stage....what for, except the dramatic effect?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 24, 2011, 12:18:51 PM
If I am correct that's the black or white singing doll.  (I have this doll and he’s really cute) I don’t think it’s odd.  Blanket is so different and seems more sensitive like his father.  He’s carrying a doll and Michael is ‘allegedly” sleeping with one /white flag/  Some things just are and requires no further explanation.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

November 24, 2011, 12:32:07 PM
AWW Come on, Michael just wanted to be part of the finale, you know the group song at the end. So he came as a doll. We do know he liked to take his shirt off bare his chest for his fans at times, which is why the shirt is off. Its how the music makes you go BAM.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jujubiiTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • ♥ wishing i had all the answers so I could see
November 24, 2011, 04:38:54 PM
i dont find it weird at all. blankie is young. the youngest. DH is all very complex. something had to be said to blankie abt all this, although not all details such as how, why, etc. perhaps it was said to blankie dad is going to be away for a bit. hold on to this doll because i havent really left i am here and will be back. look at this doll and when ypu do, remember that you are not alone....

Yes, I thought of that too! <3
Both as a consolation to little Blanket for his dad's absence, and maybe a clue for us too that MJ is indeed a lot closer to us than we think...
In plain sight.

With his kids, when the public isn't looking.

Perhaps even at the memorial in disguise. (you KNOW how Jermaine and Marlon can't keep their mouths shut about MJ's skills at disguise  lolol/)

The main meaning in that doll, to Blanket and to ALL of us, was undeniably that Michael is still here
in a very literal form. Not just spiritually.

I really hope I'm not wrong in feeling that. <3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

my darling songbird,
where are you, dear?
are you gone and disappeared?
or are you warbling somewhere

where I cannot yet hear?

November 24, 2011, 05:08:15 PM
Perhaps it was his way of saying he's "toying" with us!   I'd love to have one of those dolls!!!   michael-jackson/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 24, 2011, 05:15:21 PM
Are we sure that particular doll was already in production?  Is it really exact same as you guys have?  If it's found out that the doll was produced as a tribute style doll, post death.....bingo we have proof.  Also...I remember discussing the photo very long time ago.  I aways found it interesting the way he is holding out there for all to see, rather than clutching it tightly.  I don't think it's odd he has it at all, just the way he's holding it makes it very suspicious to me......like we are supposed to pay attention to it.

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions