Michael Jackson (official) Facebook

• 229 Replies

Offline Vietnow

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Vietnow

Michael Jackson (official) Facebook

• on: November 25, 2011, 01:12:49 PM
This has been posted on the official Michael Jackson fanpage. I just thought the date they chose was a little amusing.

"Due to popular demand, the Michael Jackson THE IMMORTAL World Tour by Cirque du Soleil in CityVille will be sticking around until Tuesday, November 29. CityVille players have had more than 20 million conversations with the character dressed as Bubbles the Chimp already! Make sure you're one of them!"

Offline simalves

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by simalves

Re: Michael Jackson (official) Facebook

• on: November 25, 2011, 01:34:28 PM
Perfect timing!

After that they better have the TII 2 for CityVille ready.

This has been posted on the offical Michael Jackson fanpage. I just thought the date they chose was a little amusing.

"Due to popular demand, the Michael Jackson THE IMMORTAL World Tour by Cirque du Soleil in CityVille will be sticking around until Tuesday, November 29. CityVille players have had more than 20 million conversations with the character dressed as Bubbles the Chimp already! Make sure you're one of them!"

Offline PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
    • Show only replies by PureLove

• on: November 25, 2011, 05:04:53 PM
This has been posted on the offical Michael Jackson fanpage. I just thought the date they chose was a little amusing.

They are simply saying that the trial is a part of the circus.  lolol/ What a coincidank that Murray is going to be at the trial on the 29th as well.  geek/

Offline GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
    • Show only replies by GINAFELICIA

• on: November 28, 2011, 06:25:34 PM
« Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 06:27:06 PM by GINAFELICIA »

Offline all4loveandbelieve

• Hoaxer
  • LIVE AND LET LIVE.
    • Show only replies by all4loveandbelieve

• on: November 28, 2011, 06:28:24 PM
Yup coincidences alright.  lolol/

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Offline voiceforthesilent

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by voiceforthesilent

• on: November 28, 2011, 07:30:50 PM
http://www.michaeljackson.com/us/news/did-you-know-11

Michael painted that at 9?

Stunning, isn't it? I shouldn't be surprised but I didn't realize he was so talented at drawing at such a young age.
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Offline anewfan

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by anewfan

• on: November 28, 2011, 07:31:33 PM
http://www.michaeljackson.com/us/news/did-you-know-11

Michael painted that at 9?

MJ would have been the same age as my students when he painted this. It's unbelievable how talented he was at such a young age. Some of my kids don't even color in the lines of a coloring sheet let alone paint an amazing life-like picture like this.
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

Offline monstertooty

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by monstertooty

• on: November 29, 2011, 12:25:29 AM
Maybe Bubbles died on 6/25/2009.........
"Don't tell me you agree with me when I saw you kicking dirt in my eye." -MJ

Offline msgitm

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by msgitm

• on: November 29, 2011, 01:02:06 AM
I LOVE this drawing SO much I actually tried to bid on it at Julien's Auction.  Unfortunately I was out bid before I could even place a bid.  The rich get all the breaks (sigh).  I just hope the winner loves it as much as I do.  I did contact Julien's to see if they could ask the winner for a copy but sadly after several attempts to contact the new owner, they got no response.  I have never fallen in love with one particular piece of art before but this one really got to me.  Charlie Chaplin was my late father's favourite, which made it all the more special and sentimental for me. But I also love how the face seems more like Michael’s than Charlie’s.  This drawing is so incredibly beautiful (long sigh, again) I wish I could find a print of it.  Does anyone know if it is available in print somewhere?  I really MUST have it.  ::P
I should also add that I think the original should be with his children, not hanging is some stranger's home.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 01:10:20 AM by msgitm »

Offline GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer

• on: November 29, 2011, 03:49:38 AM
Maybe Bubbles died on 6/25/2009.........

LOOOOL Michael :)

Look I'll be honest. I don't believe for a second Michael painted that at 9. One had to be a little painting genius to do that at 9.  I think it is a hoax errrr.

Offline msgitm

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by msgitm

• on: November 29, 2011, 11:07:39 AM
I don't care how old he was when he drew it, I still want a copy. Anyone know if it's in print?  ::P

Offline GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer

• on: December 07, 2011, 03:31:29 AM
I don't know if was posted, it comes as the photo of the day from the official site michaeljackson.com

Offline SpeedDemon1987

• Hoaxer
  • I'm Standin' Though You're Kickin' Me
    • Show only replies by SpeedDemon1987

• on: December 07, 2011, 06:09:10 AM
I don't know if was posted, it comes as the photo of the day from the official site michaeljackson.com

Yeah, I came across that pic as well....as soon as I saw the signature I was like, "Woah, WTF?"
There's something fishy about this FB page....

However, that is an excellent drawing. Michael you are amazing.
"I ask for a bad guy, and they give me MICHAEL JACKSON?!?!?"

Offline VeryLittleSusie

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by VeryLittleSusie
    • My pages

• on: December 07, 2011, 10:41:06 AM
One thing is for sure - this Mickey Mouse wasn't painted when MJ was 9! LOL
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) http://www.facebook.com/artbozenawojtas

Offline GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer

• on: December 07, 2011, 03:06:32 PM
not at 9 for sure, but when  smiley_spider ?

Because I see an arrow pointing up with 000 under it and 1998, but I think we can safely assume he didn't draw it in 1998 as the BAD album was released in 1987.

Offline _Anna_

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by _Anna_

• on: December 12, 2011, 01:18:26 PM
Michael's page just posted this:

"Check out the December '91 cover of Free Magazine (Netherlands)! Under Michael's name it says "Gevaarlijker Dan Ooit." Michael has no shortage of international fans - who can translate this cover?"

I translated that and it means:

Gevaarlijker Dan Ooit- More dangerous than ever

Offline Sarahli

• Hoaxer
  • Love is the answer.
    • Show only replies by Sarahli

• on: December 12, 2011, 02:53:34 PM
Interesting. Dec '91 - Dec 2011 -- 20 years after...
Michael is Free and More Dangerous Than Ever!  Coincidentally it's a cover from the Netherlands (thinking of our forum colors  geek/).
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Offline ShyBleuEyes

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by ShyBleuEyes

• on: December 12, 2011, 04:24:52 PM

"Check out the December '91 cover of Free Magazine (Netherlands)! Under Michael's name it says "Gevaarlijker Dan Ooit." Michael has no shortage of international fans - who can translate this cover?"

Hi Anna :), i'm from the Netherlands, and i have bin to the "Dangerous" tour in Rotterdam Holland. i don't reconise this magazine, wich wouldn't be that strange because it's a long time ago now.
That's why i searched for free magazine( wich is not free btw lol) and i only could find the cover a few times. but there where written articels in it you can read it below,as you have seen yourself i bet. there's something about new kids also, wich are dudes who had make films here, but that's now, and not 1991, i'm wondering wich new kids they are talking about.
It could be a fabricated magazine cover.........maybe to far fetched, but i just wanted this to share.

;))

“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

Offline anewfan

• Hoaxer

• on: December 12, 2011, 04:29:57 PM

Hi Anna :), i'm from the Netherlands, and i have bin to the "Dangerous" tour in Rotterdam Holland. i don't reconise this magazine, wich wouldn't be that strange because it's a long time ago now.
That's why i searched for free magazine( wich is not free btw lol) and i only could find the cover a few times. but there where written articels in it you can read it below,as you have seen yourself i bet. there's something about new kids also, wich are dudes who had make films here, but that's now, and not 1991, i'm wondering wich new kids they are talking about.
It could be a fabricated magazine cover.........maybe to far fetched, but i just wanted this to share.

;))

Could they have been talking about the New Kids on the Block? They were HUGE back in 1991 and have just recently come back together to tour.

Offline GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer

• on: December 12, 2011, 04:54:14 PM
It is interesting they keep posting different items.

Offline PureLove

• Hoaxer

• on: December 12, 2011, 05:04:30 PM

This is another clue imo. Bad era and 1998 signature is there once again.

Offline PureLove

• Hoaxer

• on: December 12, 2011, 05:06:53 PM

;))

Could they have been talking about the New Kids on the Block? They were HUGE back in 1991 and have just recently come back together to tour.

I knew you were going to think about NKOTB when you saw New Kids. :lol: That's what I thought too but maybe it is just because we're fans of them. And maybe what you wrote is true. It can be about COMING BACK. ;)

Offline ShyBleuEyes

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by ShyBleuEyes

• on: December 12, 2011, 05:08:54 PM

;))

ahhh, yeah :) that's it!,  thank you,  have you searched for the complete magazine also, because i couldn't find it.

sorry pure love  :oops:, i saw your post after i replyed to anewfan, but i read you were thinking the same,  /pull hair/why didn't i think of that LOL :lol:
« Last Edit: December 12, 2011, 05:19:11 PM by ShyBleuEyes »
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

Offline PureLove

• Hoaxer

• on: December 12, 2011, 05:10:04 PM
Interesting. Dec '91 - Dec 2011 -- 20 years after...
Michael is Free and More Dangerous Than Ever!  Coincidentally it's a cover from the Netherlands (thinking of our forum colors  geek/).

:mrgreen:   bounce/

Offline anewfan

• Hoaxer

• on: December 12, 2011, 07:49:17 PM
I knew you were going to think about NKOTB when you saw New Kids. :lol: That's what I thought too but maybe it is just because we're fans of them. And maybe what you wrote is true. It can be about COMING BACK. ;)

Yep! NKOTB & MJ  4 EVA!  Lol!